Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: USA - NBA - L. A. Clippers vs Detroit Pistons - January 12th, 2019  (Read 24 times)

Offline Manuel271988 Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 51
  • View Profile
USA - NBA date: 12/01/2019  hour: 21:30
L. A. Clippers Detroit Pistons
LOST
Tip Win LA Clippers Asian Handicap -5.5
Odds Stake 13/17 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons

We got the victory of the locals by 6 points or more.

We have Clippers 6 in the standings. With a record of
 24-17. And as local 14-6. We see the statistics of the season put 115 pp with a 47% success and fit 114 pp. Capturing 45 rebounds pp.

They have a Pistons team that started the season well but they are lowering their level. We see them 9 in the classification and going down. With a record of 17-23. And as visitors 7-13. They put 106 pp with 43% success. And they fit 109pp on average this season. Similar rebounds with 45 rebounds pp. Also to say that they arrive with the losses of Pachulia, Smith and Ellenson.

Stake 1.5. Luck.

Offline Mag1cpro Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 137
  • View Profile
USA - NBA - L. A. Clippers vs Detroit Pistons - January 12th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 04:02:04 PM »
LOST
Tip Win LA Clippers
Odds Stake 7/19 4
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Reasons:

1. Detroit Pistons goes 9th in the poor conference East and Clippers goes 6th in the Western conference.

2. Detroit have won just 2 of the last 12 games away.

3. Clippers have won 3 of the last 5 games losing to two great teams like Denver Nuggets and Philadelphia 76ers.

4. Detroit comes from playing 3 games in 4 days, so your tiredness will be assured.

Offline FiletovicGold Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 310
  • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 04:24:04 PM »
WON
Tip Blake Griffin less than 5.5 assists
Odds Stake 6/5 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

We are back with the NBA and today we are going to the game that will face the Clippers vs. Pistons at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. I want to try Pistons wingback Blake Griffin under assists mainly because I think it's a disproportionate share and therefore we should try it even though it's not a clear bet.

Griffin averages 5.3 assists per game this season so the line is very tight. However, the total balance is favorable to our interests since we have 14 reds for 24 green, that is, 63% of the pick. When playing as a visitor as it is today their numbers get worse until the 4.9 assists per game giving us some more margin compared to the 6 we would need to red. In the 14 games that Blake has played as a visitor, we have 5 reds for 9 green.

Opposite is going to have his former team, which can be extra motivation for this type of players but I hope that translates into higher score on their part. The Clippers are an intermediate team in terms of assists allowed with 24.1 app, but it must be said that the Pistons are one of the worst teams in terms of assists achieved with 22.1 app

Griffin missed his team's last game and it is doubt until the last moment so he trusted that he is not 100%. The Clippers are a very good team at home with a record of 14 wins by 6 defeats while Detroit away from home collapses with 6 wins by 13 defeats and where their problems in attack are accentuated by being one of the teams from the low zone with 106.9 ppp annotated

As I said in the case of equal quotas I would not enter but this quota well above par I think it is worth trying with a stake 1 taking into account the statistics. Match where many players will face the faces with their former teams and that surely will be nice to see.
 The rest of the bookies that have taken out a Griffin line have obtained equal fees like Betfair at 1.83.

So far Griffin is doubtful but as I said I hope he forces to be a special game. In case of not playing, it is null and void

Luck to whoever is encouraged!

Offline Arkaitz98 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 121
  • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 04:48:04 PM »
LOST
Tip Win LA Clippers Asian Handicap -4
Odds Stake 11/18 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We will focus on one of the most early duels this Saturday in the NBA that will gather on the field some very tough Clippers at home and some Pistons that arrive in freefall.

After the important defeat suffered at the hands of the Nuggets at the height of Denver, the Clippers returns to the Staples Center, where so far they have accumulated results and very positive feelings, in the already named commitment to the Nuggets despite having another good party of Lou Williams (19 points) and Tobias Harris (18 points) the team had little success from beyond the arch remaining in a poor 6/24.
 Visiting the precinct of the California franchise will be some Pistons in the doldrums, they are in a very negative season in which the results do not accompany and have seen how, after an encouraging start to the competition, they are currently 9º East, out of the playoffs, so far his tour of the west of the country is being quite disappointing falling in his two commitments, first against a Lakers without LeBron and the next night on the court of the Sacramento Kings, where the best player and only one who is showing a good level, Blake Griffin, did not wear short by technical decision.

For the first time this season, the Pistons center will return to what was their home with the intention of spoiling the party to the Clippers, but the problem of the Detroit franchise is that Griffin is too alone in each game and that before a team so balanced and that has a better bottom of wardrobe can end up paying with its 3 rd consecutive defeat in California the team of coach Dwane Casey.

Offline alonsete69Silver Tipster Master gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2055
  • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 05:18:04 PM »
LOST
Tip Over (+) 219.5
Odds Stake 11/12 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Party of the Nba where we will go to the score of the two teams where we search unless they score 220 points for both teams and where on average we get 110 points per team where they must put at least 27 points per quarter in two rooms and 28 in the other two for green.

Clippers comes from having a team where there are many players that can appear, Lou Williams, Tobias Harris, Galliniari etc. I hope that they overcome the 110 points of the average, they have an average of points scored of 116 points and received from 112, where he gives us an average of points in the home games of 228 points.

Detroit is currently having a mini-crisis where it has 4 defeats in a row, hopefully it can surpass 100 points in this match where it comes from making them in the 4 losses, being the lowest with 100 and the maximum of 107, hopefully it can be as high as possible, today we will see the return of Blake Griffin that in the previous game did not play and will bring many points to the team. He has an average of points scored outside the home of 105 points and received 111 points, which gives us an average of 216 points in the away matches.

What I can expect are at least 115 points of Clippers and 105 of Detroit, of Detroit if played tonight Griffin we can see more points and of Clippers we can go even above 120 but to give us an idea of value of the pick and the scores.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2055
  • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 05:30:05 PM »
LOST
Tip Points, Rebounds and Assists: Tobias Harris More than 30.5 Points
Odds Stake 5/6 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

NBA game where we will go with the performance of Tobias Harris where we will go with the points, rebounds and assists where you must get at least 31 points.

He comes from having an average of 34 minutes of play, where he scores 21 points, 8 rebounds and 2 assists where he gives us 31 average points in his games, just what is necessary for green.

In its 6 previous games it has been getting at least 16 points in its minimum and maximum 28 games so I can expect some points figures between those two scores, in the rebounds comes to get a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 11 so we can expect between those figures and attendance comes to get minimum 0 and maximum 4 so we expect something between these two figures. If we add the minimum amounts of everything gives us a total of 22 points so we would need at least 9 more points to be able to obtain the green, in all the amounts added is below their averages.

We have achieved the green in 3 games followed by what makes me very optimistic.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2055
  • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 05:44:04 PM »
WON
Tip Points, Rebounds and Assists: Danilo Galliniari More than 29,5 points
Odds Stake 5/6 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Match where we will go with the performance of Danilo Galliniari where we look for that between points, rebounds and assists total a total of 30 points.

He comes from having an average of 31 minutes of playing minutes where he usually stands out every time he plays, he comes from scoring 19 points, 6 rebounds and 2 assists, where he totals 27 points, so we need him to get 3 points above your average.

He is a player that I hope that in this match of the face and goes above the average of his points is 20 or more is a player who usually scores triples where he has 45% of triples and where he comes to put at least 3 in the last two, usually throw more than 10 shots in the field where I expect to be as close as possible to those 10 field goals scored, and at least score 2 triples, in rebounds I'm satisfied with exceeding the average with at least 8 and in assistances that stays on 3 or 4, with what would give us 32 points enough for green.

I hope that in this match they go above 115 points so I hope to score all their players.

Offline galinari Tipster Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 208
  • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 06:18:05 PM »
WON
Tip Blake Griffin over 25.5 points
Odds Stake 4/5 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

Over points from Blake Griffin, forward of the Pistons. We need you to score at least 26 points.

Blake Griffin averages 25.1 points in 35.9 minutes per game. This season we would have 20 greens and 18 reds.

Today they face the Clippers, in a very special game for Griffin, since in January of last year he was transferred from that team to the Pistons. Today he returns to what was his field for 7 seasons and a half.
 Griffin is already the top scorer of the team with quite a difference, and averages the line today. With the incentive of returning to his old house, I see him with possibilities to overcome today's line.

The Clippers are in the middle of the table in terms of points allowed to rival power forward, rather close to the top 10 that least allow, which does not favor the pick much.
 The good part is that they are two teams that play at a fairly high pace, and the scoring line is at 220 points, which favors the pick.

Stake 1.5. Stake low, since the pick is based on Griffin's return to Los Angeles, so, although I think it's good, it's quite risky.

gambleaware