Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: USA - NBA - Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics - January 21st, 2021  (Read 108 times)

Offline Hellsing996 Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 351
  • View Profile
USA - NBA date: 21/01/2021  hour: 01:00
Philadelphia 76ers Boston Celtics
LOST
Tip Boston Celtics Asian Handicap Win +6
Odds Stake 4/5 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Boston comes from a Horrible game against the Knicks they fell by 30 points but I think the big reason for the loss is if we see the attempts of the boston's triples 46 attempts 7 scored 15.2% Their players plus triples k Walker 1-8 Smart 0-7 Ojeleye 0-6 Williams G 0-4 25 tries among them 4 and they only hit 1 Tatum is not here but this Boston has to organize also they made excessive throws of 3 their average attempts are 32.3 and they usually score 11.7 triples per game Here they focused on the shots of 3 and a very very poor effectiveness they have to return to theirs the shots inside the area the assistance and the good defense good come from a Fatal game and kemba, smart and others must go out today to leave a better image is a good team that allows few points very good defensively and forward they have a 76ers that after their great start does not generate much security also Their Pivot Embiid will not yet be in their last 5 games the 76ers have lost 3 and against e Teams are not so strong the Hawks, the Grizzlies and the nuggets, so that said, I'm going with Boston, it's coming off a great start and I think it's coming off a horrible defeat that doesn't show what they're capable of if they give me Boston and the points I'll take!

Offline Jurytcorre Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 49
  • View Profile
USA - NBA - Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics - January 21st, 2021
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 09:50:03 PM »
LOST
Tip Jayden brown double / double
Odds Stake 7/2 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going with a risky pick, but interesting for 3 main reasons: Without tatum, (Boston's main rebounder) Brown will be the one who takes the lead in attack and defense, and will have the opportunity to get more rebounds. This season he averages between 5 and 7 rebounds per game, but in the last games he has been catching quite a few. For me the other and main reason is the bad triplists who have 76 ers, and that most likely is that they shoot without success. I'm not ruling out double-digit assists, although the organizer will be Marcus Smart. I hope you follow it with faith and I hope it comes out !!!

Offline Apr Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1419
  • View Profile
USA - NBA - Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics - January 21st, 2021
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 10:54:04 PM »
LOST
Tip Win Philadelphia 76ers Asian Handicap -9
Odds Stake 37/19 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We're going to the NBA for the game that faces Philadelphia at home and Boston as a visitor.

I bet Philadelphia wins with a -9 handicap, that is, he must win by at least 10 points of difference and if he wins just by 9 it would be null.

Philadelphia has 9 wins and 5 losses.
 Boston has 8 wins and 4 losses.

The 76ers have lost 4 of their last 6 games played, as a result of injuries or positives, to this game except Curry has all its stars.

Stake 0.5 for handicap risk.

In direct confrontations, of the last 6 times they have met on that court, the balance is favorable to Philadelphia 4-2.

Good luck!

gambleaware