Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: USA - NBA - Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks - August 3rd, 2020  (Read 27 times)

Offline Fergonza28 Master gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2305
  • View Profile
USA - NBA date: 03/08/2020  hour: 03:00
Phoenix Suns Dallas Mavericks
WON
Tip Win Phoenix Suns Asian Handicap +6
Odds Stake 28/29 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

NBA meeting between Phoenix Suns Vs Dallas Mavericks

First the Suns march in the 13th place of their conference, In their last 3 games they score an average of 115 points and received an average of 111.6

For their part the Mavericks are in position number 7 of his conference, scoring in his last 3 games an average of 117.6 points and allowing an average of 124

As for the direct confrontations this year it has only been one with victory for the Suns by 29 points.

A meeting between two teams that have to improve defensively, I think if Dallas will come out on top because it has a better squad with fewer casualties, but the Suns Youth will not leave it easy for them and I think they will keep their minds close to cover the 6 points we need.

Good luck to anyone who decides to follow.

Offline Nines33 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 242
  • View Profile
USA - NBA - Phoenix Suns vs Dallas Mavericks - August 3rd, 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 07:02:03 PM »
WON
Tip Luka Doncic, points and rebounds + 36.5pts
Odds Stake 4/5 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

I try this line in which Luka has to do between points and rebounds, more than 36.5 pts, some other house has +37.5 pts @ 1.90 but 1 point is a point and the difference in odds is not significant.
 Doncic averages 28.7 points and 9.4 rebounds.
 De Luka is all said, undisputed star of his team today may be a good day to overcome the line they ask of us.
 The first thing that the game invites to go to a high final score and a high attack rate, without forgetting that it does not seem that after the return, the teams have their defenses well adjusted.
 Phoenix is coming off a 112-125 win over the Wizards.
 Dallas comes from losing 149-153 to Houston in overtime. Doncic scored 28 points and captured 13 rebounds, it is important to indicate that he did not score points in overtime. In his team he was only surpassed in this line by Porzingis with 39 pts and 16 rebounds and that it seems that he has taken a liking to the Rockets, although we know that it is not normal for their numbers, with which our player assumes more points.
 I think Doncic is going to give another blow of authority or I hope so and that he can break the line.
 It goes without saying that he is a player who can do it in any game and at any time, he has the quality for that and much more and the fact that he came from a defeat I think will make him take the controls today to lead Dallas to a victory.
 So I am not going to add much more, I think Doncic is plugged in, the game promises a lot of attack and many points and is an acceptable line.
 We will see if it succeeds.
 Greetings.

Offline chauchino Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 646
  • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 09:52:03 PM »
WON
Tip Porzingis +23.5 points in the match
Odds Stake 8/11 2.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

I'm going with a point forecast for the Latvian player, who a couple of nights ago against the Houston Rockets, in the game of more than 300 points between both teams, scored 39 points.

It is true that we can think that this was largely due to the Rockets playing without pivots ... but you also have to see the Mavericks player's enormous offensive arsenal, which allows him to make a much more complete game (and I know that more than one will be thrown at me) than that of Giannis Antetokounmpo.

In addition, it is not that today I have a team with a fearsome interior game, such as the Phoenix Suns, with Ayton as the maximum interior exponent. This, along with the urgency that Texans have to win games to play the Play Offs, I think it will make Porzingis score more than 23 points to give us a green.

Good luck ... already for the green !!!

Offline MascerotDiamond Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 920
  • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 12:42:03 AM »
LOST
Tip DeAndre Ayton plus 31.5 points and rebounds
Odds Stake 4/5 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Match corresponding to the final phase that is being played in Orlando and that will face the Dallas Mavericks against the Phoenix Suns. The Suns are more than complicated to continue in the next phase, very far from the playoff positions, while Dallas already qualified may climb some position. This time I am going to try the Bahamian DeAndre Ayton's points and rebounds over the Suns center.

On the one hand, Ayton's best substitution option is out and he will not be from the Baynes game, so our player will be able to play more than 30 minutes quietly, remember that he is a young player with great potential, who was suspended for a diuretic substance at the beginning of the season and that needs minutes of competition, for me he is one of the star centers in the future of the NBA, good movements, strong, tall, rebounding and on top he has improved in the outside shot, if he continues that progression he will to have a very good time in the league. Statistically Ayton has averaged 19.2 points and 12 rebounds in 31 regular league games, there is a precedent against Dallas in which he scored 31 points and captured 9 rebounds, figures that exceed the line and in the first game of this reopening Ayton went up to 24 points and 12 rebounds, also above the line.

There is a quick game and points against Dallas, which comes from a tremendous game against the Rockets that went to 300 points with overtime included and those minutes that in these games after the break can be noticed with the passing of the minutes. In the Regular Season the Mavericks are in the middle of the table in terms of rebounds and conceded points, with 45.3 rebounds captured by the rivals and 110.9 conceded points and in defense by position they have similar numbers, which are neither bad nor good for the pick but there is no iron defense in that position either and more being a player who finds, posts and even attacks the offensive rebound in a pretty good way with his great size.

Therefore, a game that can open before the fatigue of the first game of the Mavs and being two teams that live off their offensive basketball. Ayton is going to carry all the internal weight of the team and he has to have minutes to find and improve his characteristics for years to come, now he has many weapons since he manages to score from the line of three and on the rebound he usually positions himself very well, his pairing It will be in principle with Porzingis whom he can overcome in the post and if he is strong facing the rim, when there is a change of defense Ayton has everything to win in the change near the rim.

Let's go for the green.

Offline hefest_13Gold Tipster Expert gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1977
  • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 12:54:03 AM »
WON
Tip Under (-) 234.5
Odds Stake 30/29 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

Game to be played at the Visa Athletic Center in Orlando between the Suns and the Mavericks. Corresponds to a meeting of the NBA Western Conference in which Phoenix is 13th classified, has played 66 games with negative balance, of which has won 27 and lost 39, Dallas is 72nd classified, has played 68 games with positive balance , with 40 wins and 28 losses. I'm going with the under, the averages of both at least so indicate,

In general, in the 66 games played, the Suns have an average of 226.6 points in their games that rises slightly in the 35 games played at home to the 227.2 points, for their part, the Mavericks have an overall average of 227.8 points in their 68 games played, which in the 33 games played they keep at 227.2 points.

In the last two years they have played four games like today, in all the proposed mark was not exceeded, the average in them has been 208 points

A priori the game should not exceed 230 points, I am going with the under

Offline Mr.NBA Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 468
  • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 01:24:03 AM »
LOST
Tip Tim Hardaway over 23.5 points, rebounds and assists
Odds Stake 4/5 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going to another day of the regular phase of the NBA that takes place entirely in Orlando where the Phoenix Suns and Dallas Mavericks will face each other.

We're going to test the Dallas Mavericks' Hardaway player total and make a total of 23 between points, rebounds and assists.

Now we will see the average of this player who is 16.0 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.0 assists.

Now we will see the last games of Hardaway in terms of their numbers:

- 24 points, 05 rebounds and 03 assists (Rockets)
 - 10 points, 05 rebounds and 00 assists (76ers)
 - 07 points, 01 rebounds and 02 assists (Pacers)
 - 20 points, 07 rebounds and 03 assists (Spurs)
 - 30 points, 04 rebounds and 01 assist (Pacers)

As you can see we would have 3 greens for 2 reds in the last 5 games.

Stake 3.

LUCK !!!

Offline cjavier1987Gold Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1282
  • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2020, 01:26:03 AM »
LOST
Tip L. Doncic +2.5 triples
Odds Stake 1/1 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Well first say that the Suns are not the best team to look for this pick but I think it would have been done regardless of the team L. Doncic faces today.

I like this pick because it is that L. Doncic throws on average 9.1 triples per game and that he makes 3 is not uncommon since he averages 2.9 triples per game so looking at those numbers that are encouraging for the pick we can say that there are already certain value and more than a quota 2.

On the side of the Suns they are no longer the team of past seasons and in defense they are strong, especially because they are around positions 8, 9 and 10 in rebounds, assists and triples allowed by what that on that side we are not doing well but it is not that they are among the top.

Well the night has caught me again so I am going fast it turns out that I like the pick because L. Doncic comes from doing 1 of 9 in triples and he did not look good doing an air ball and everything in the previous game so I hope that today I have adjusted to be finer than 3.

There are two references this season, in one he made 3 of 11 and in the other 1 of 4, but in this second game I imagine it was one of those nights in that the teams do not find one with just 25 minutes on the court and losing the Mavs of 29 points so it would not take it very much into account.

I would expect L. Doncic to vindicate himself with the triple today and to get those 3 triples to give us the green, but being a market of triples that by the way are somewhat complicated, I cannot recommend more than one medium stake for the pick.

gambleaware