Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: USA - NFC Playoffs - Green Bay Packers vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers - January 24th, 2021  (Read 153 times)

Offline BallesterosCR7 Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 292
  • View Profile
USA - NFC Playoffs date: 24/01/2021  hour: 21:05
Green Bay Packers Tampa Bay Buccaneers
LOST
Tip Under (-) 52.5
Odds Stake 4/5 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

End of the NFC conference. Party that gives access to the Super Bowl.

Two are the main reasons why I go with the under total points between these two teams:

1- The game will be played in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and at the time of the meeting the expected temperature is - 3º C with a 50% chance of snow.

2- In the last games that Green Bay Packers have played in Lambeau Fiel,
 50 points against Los Angeles Rams,
 54 points against Tennessee Titans,
 40 points against Carolina Panthers,
 46 points against Philadelphia Eagles,
 66 points against Chicago Bears,
 44 points against Jacksonville Jaguars.
 This gives us 4 unders and 2 overs in the last 6 games.

But above all, because of the cold, the possible snow, and the defense of the Buccaneers, I am not expecting too many points. Brady's, last week, against New Orleans Saints (in a covered field) 50 total points.

Good luck.

Offline jrocaGold Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1207
  • View Profile Twitter: @jroca_smoochie
LOST
Tip Cameron Brate over 27.5 receiving yards
Odds Stake 6/7 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

The Bucs use two TEs alternately between Gronkowski and Brate, both have their plot and are used frequently. Antonio Brown's injury absence can also earn them more yards and balls. The Bucs' game helps TE excel in both yards and TD, Brady always pulled from this position for safe passes and slate plays both at the Patriots and now at the Buccaneers.

My suggestion is that Cameron Brate does more than 27.5 receiving yards. Brate is the theoretical substitute for Gronk, I say theoretical because there is no such line-up and Brate plays a lot having weight in the team. In these playoffs he has had up to 11 targets for 8 receptions, 4 in each. He had 80 yards to Washington and 50 to New Orleans, in the latter no one did more yards than him for the Bucs. It is becoming very important in attack and I say this because the TE also performs defensive tasks to protect the QB, something that Gronk is doing in these playoffs. Since the postseason began, Gronk had 14 yards and Brate 130, in fact the Bucs' biggest playoff receiver ahead of Evans, Godwin and Brown, next to nothing. So far TE are being used in that way, one more defensive and the other offensive, if everything continues as against Washington and New Orleans, the good Brate should overcome this line… .good luck !!!

Offline jrocaGold Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1207
  • View Profile Twitter: @jroca_smoochie
LOST
Tip Margin of victory: Green Bay Packers between 1-13 points
Odds Stake 13/10 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Brutal duel, you could say that this would be a perfect Superbowl because of the history of his two QBs but Brady's transition to the NFC makes it impossible. Brady's numbers are incredible and incomparable for any QB but the truth is that Rodgers is better right now, even if that means nothing. It will be the first time that Rodgers has played the NFC at Lambeau and that helps, there will be some audience and the cold is also part of the sport, especially in northern Wisconsin.

My proposal is that the Packers win with a margin between 1-13 points. The tricky thing about this is deciding a winner because I don't see any team win by two touchdowns. I lean towards the Packers for the season they have been in, they were the best in the NFC by far and Rodgers will win the MVP. The Bucs arrive with two games in the playoff where they played against Heinicke and an already finished Brees, the symptoms I see is that they have not competed against a really tough opponent and Brady has not deployed his weapons. At the end of November we thought they would not reach the playoff but a very easy schedule got them fully involved. It is true that they overwhelmed the Packers in Tampa but this looks like another meeting and above at Lambeau.

It is difficult to try to convince someone to go with one or the other in a duel that is presumed even but the Packers have shown signs of winning favoritism. For starters they have the best QB in the league right now, Rodgers had 48TD passing and only 5INT and the best WR, Adams had 18TD and 98.1 yards per game. If the Bucs do not stop this it will be very difficult for them, in fact, when Rodgers does not give the ball away he is 12-0 in 2020 and 9-1 in 2019. The Florida men have to force the interception because the safety of the Packers is evident. On the other hand, the running game displayed by the locals may be the key, it is true that the Bucs are the best defenders in that way but the Packers have come from making almost 200 yards to a good defensive team like the Rams. There are a lot of open fronts but that makes sense when we see Packers who have been almost perfect, even on defense where they were the 8th best in passing yards allowed. The Packers have been the league's leading scorers with an average of 31.8 points and have left their rivals at 23.1 points (13th). They have very few holes and everything is favorable to them although they are going to face the best QB in the history of this sport.

The Buccaneers arrive well but as I said before, I see them with little baggage. The Saints weren't a team, neither Brees nor Thomas worked all year and the team was saved by defense. Now up front they will have a guaranteed QB and a WR, the Bucs do not have a Ramsey and will have to break the bag to pressure Rodgers again and again. Brown will not be in attack and it is a very sensitive loss because Evans and Godwin play drippers, neither of them is an Adams, at least not like this season. They both come from doing little against the Saints, they didn't need to, but that won't always happen. His rushing game is bad, neither Fournette nor Jones have kept a balance and Arians has decided to play what Brady does best, throw non-stop. The Bucs are a tremendous team, their OL is good although I think the Packers' is better and they have a defense that can put pressure on them but the secondary is weighing them down. They have averaged 30.8 points (3rd) per game and conceded 22.2 (8th) which are very good numbers but the key will be to limit Rodgers and they did that in October. It does not seem that it will be that cold, between 0 and -5ºC does not seem too much for January in Wisconsin, it will not affect Brady or Gronk who were used to playing in New England with snow but perhaps the rest, more used to the heat from Florida.

Although I already say that it is difficult to convince anyone, I lean towards the locals who arrive better and play in the frozen tundra. I don't see a beating from any of them, as it did in the regular season, so that margin looks good. The Packers arrive 14-1 in the last games at home and Rodgers is looking forward to the Superbowl, he is playing like never before in his life and he has to take advantage of it… .good luck !!!

Offline riera Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 489
  • View Profile
WON
Tip Davante Adams Over 7.5 Receptions
Odds Stake 14/19 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

We're going with the first of two picks for the NFC final between the Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Epic duel in anticipation at Lambeau, with two of the league's best QBs in Rodgers and Brady and two teams going all-out. We will go with that Davante Adams, the best receiver of the Packers, gets 8 or more receptions.

Adams is a receiver Rodgers is constantly looking for. He has had more than 10 targets in 13/17 games this season and has crossed the line in 7 games, but more importantly, in the playoffs he has crossed the line in 5/5 games with Rodgers. Nearly one in three Rodgers passes go to him, and even though he's not an outstanding long receiver, he's going to have short routes and screens for him.

Also, the Bucs' defense is terrific against the run, so all the more reason to try a lot of shots for Rodgers. There we would benefit from this type of bet, and I think it is worth trying.

Offline riera Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 489
  • View Profile
LOST
Tip Rob Gronkowski Scores TD
Odds Stake 9/4 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We're going with the second of two picks for the NFC final between the Green Bay Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Epic duel in anticipation at Lambeau, with two of the league's best QBs in Rodgers and Brady and two teams going all-out. We will now go with Rob Gronkowski, mythical tight end of the Bucs, scoring at least one TD.

Gronk is life insurance for Brady, and after taking a year to get his body back, his lap has been pretty decent. He has scored in 6/18 games, just one in three, and he has the added bonus that if he scores a TD, he and Brady will be the most TD playoff duo in history. Last week he had a couple of chances to score but he couldn't catch the passes they sent him, and they keep looking for him in the end zone, so I see a good spot to enter.

Offline deividngs Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 708
  • View Profile
LOST
Tip Each team At Least 1 Rushing Touchdown
Odds Stake 28/15 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

#MiApuesta
 We are going with the two conference finals and looking for picks, I am going to try this at an interesting rate and that is that a career TD is achieved by both teams, or what is the same as each team says the bet must get a career TD at least, in a match in which everyone talks about the Rodgers-Brady duel we are going to look for us that when the moment of truth when it comes to the goal line the QBs look for their RBs to ensure the TD and do not look for the TD pass, because I trust this pick:

-First the 3 RBs that we have, both Aaron Jones for the Packers, as Ronald Jones and Fournette are good assets to trust them 9, 7 and 6 TD carry on the season.
 -With less guarantees we have Jamal Williams and AJ Dillon for the Packers but you never know, they are also options Williams has only 2 TDs in the season and AJ Dillon 2 against the Titans but their appearances today will be testimonial except for surprise.
 -Let's not also forget that Brady and Rodgers scored career TDs last week, that also counts, although it is not their strong suit in fact they have 3 TD each in the season.
 -The numbers in the games of the two teams favor us a lot in fact the Packers in fact the Packers have scored career TDs in 14 of 17 games and Tampa in 12 of 18.

It is not an easy pick, hence the good odds, career TDs depend a lot on the situation on the field, any snap in the last 5 yards are our best options, let's trust, good luck for the green.

gambleaware