Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Mexico - LMB - Naranjeros de Hermosillo vs Cañeros de los Mochis - January 9th, 2019  (Read 37 times)

Offline AntonyOlivero Grand Master

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 3588
  • View Profile
Mexico - LMB date: 09/01/2019  hour: 02:00
VS
Naranjeros de Hermosillo Cañeros de los Mochis
WON
Tip Less than 9.5 Careers
Odds Stake 7/9 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Sonora Stadium, Naranjeros receives the Cañeros.

It is the sixth game of the series between these teams, 3x2 dominate the Cañeros series.

I will go again with the pitching match of the second game that is the same as this one, Jaime Lugo vs Dennis O'Grady, they did not do well in their first duel but today I hope they improve and show a better face. Jaime Lugo goes for the Cañeros, in the second of this series he started the game but could barely be in the same until the fourth inning, he only worked 3.1 innings, allowed 3 hits, 2 runs and gave up to 4 tickets, his great problem evidently was the lack of control, that was his worst opening of the year because he always came to complete 5 entries.

Anyway he is a good pitcher and has to claim, for 2 years in a row being the best pitchers in the league and quite consistent, is postseason but still trust that today can do better.

Dennis O'Grady goes for the Naranjeros, just like Jaime pitched in that second game of this series and did not do well, 4 innings, allowed 6 hits, 3 runs but only 2 clean, 2 tickets and 2 strikeouts, nothing similar to his last openings where he got to throw 5 or more innings and 2 or less races per game, his effectiveness was quite good in the regular round, 2.15 in 11 games, they lacked some innings to enter among those of better ERA of the league .

At home he was also a reliable pitcher during the regular round and in 6 games he left a great 1.50 ERA, I also think he has the tools to improve today and launch a good game.

In that second game and despite the fact that the two starters did not release their best game, it was not far from the Under, at the end of the eighth they only had 7 races, only the bullpen of Cañeros failed and the Naranjeros made 3 and they tied at 5, then in extrainning the Naranjeros won 6x5.

Line something high and 2 pitchers who can improve their first openings, apart from the bullpen with rested.

Offline AntonyOlivero Grand Master

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 3588
  • View Profile
Mexico - LMB date: 09/01/2019  hour: 02:00
VS
Yaquis de Obregón Venados de Mazatlán
LOST
Tip Less than 7 races
Odds Stake 11/13 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Estadio Yaqui, Obregon receives Mazatlan.

The sixth of this series that has the Deer up 3x2, a series of very good pitching and few races as you might expect, we go for another one.

I do not usually repeat so much in the same series but here I find no reason not to follow, good pitchers, good stadiums and offenses with limitations, everything you want for an under, obviously you can go through a bad day of the pitcher or a good day of the offensive and with the low line that would condemn fast to the under but it has not happened and I hope it does not happen.

Andre Rienzo and Konner Ward are the two main reasons for this under, two good pitchers, with experience and who have proven that they can throw well in the league, apart they threw very well in the second game of this series where they both competed.

Andres Rienzo so far does not know what is to throw badly in the league this season, of course this would be just his fourth start of the season but he has seen very well in the first 3, he received his first clean race in the second game of this series, I throw 7.1 innings of 6 hits, 1 run and strikeout to 6, has been the longest opening of a pitcher in this postseason.

In the regular round he pitched twice, in both 5 or more innings and without receiving clean runs, has experience in the big leagues, has 13.1innings thrown in front of the Venados and has only received 1 race.

Konner Ward also pitched very well in the second game in a duel with Rienzo, 6.1 innings of 5 hits and 2 earned runs, in the regular season he left 2.22 ERA in 9 games.

Facing the Yaquis has released 4 games in the season if we count the postseason and 3 regular round and has always thrown 5 or more innings and has not allowed more than 2 clean runs in each game, in 22.1 innings against to them he has only allowed 3 clean races.

In that second game where they were in a good duel there were only 4 races, 3 of Yaquis and 1 of Venados, the line is short but normal and because they can risk another good duel of pitching.

gambleaware