Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Brazil - Gaucho 2nd Group Stage Playoff - Internacional vs Bento Goncalves - August 2nd, 2020  (Read 17 times)

Offline FrnBDiamond Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 558
  • View Profile
Brazil - Gaucho 2nd Group Stage Playoff date: 02/08/2020  hour: 21:00
Internacional Bento Goncalves
WON
Tip International Over (+) 2
Odds Stake 16/19 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Gaucho Semifinals. Inter against Esportivo.

After the break, these 2 teams met on a neutral field and with Inter even more favorite than today. The final result was 1-1 with a penalty goal for each team and a pretty bad game for Inter and in general.

Today things have changed a lot with respect to that match, which was only a week ago.

The mister of Inter complained a lot about the state of the turf since it harmed his football more of possession with respect to other teams with less quality like Esportivo. After lifting the restrictions in Porto Alegre, Inter will play this tie in their stadium, the Beira-Río, with a conditionable grass.

In fact they played the game of the last day against Aimore in their training camps, on the outskirts of Porto Alegre, with a more careful grass and the change was noticed, not on the scoreboard (they won 2-0) but yes in a more fluid football that allowed more occasions (up to 28 shots and 17 corners they took out and only allowed the rival 3 shots with possession of 70%).

Another thing that will change today is the starting lineup.

There were less than 72h between the debut after the break in the classic against the Gremio and the match against Esportivo with which the Inter eleven against Esportivo was plagued with substitutes with very significant losses like their scorer Paolo Guerrero, the interiors Edenilson or Boschilia or the entire defensive line. For today, it is expected that all will be holders to seek the pass to the final of a tournament that resists Inter for 3 years.

Statistically, Esportivo was 2nd in the Guild group in this 2nd phase while in the 1st phase they were third.

They received 9 goals in 5 matches in the 1st round with a 5-0 from the Guild. In the 2nd phase they have received 8 goals in 6 matches (Ypiranga, Novo Hamburgo and Juventude scored 2 each, the 3 away from home).

Inter have scored 10 goals in each phase. In his field (today) 3-1 to Pelotas and 2-0 to Novo Hamburgo in the 1st phase and 2-0 to Brasil de Pelotas with reservations after winning 3-0 against U de Chile in Libertadores 4 days earlier .

After the break, they lost 0-1 to Gremio on neutral ground and beat Aimore 2-0 in their training camp.

I think 2 goals should be seen and 3 at least I think so too. The only handicap that I see is that Esportivo is going to lock up and everything will depend on how long it takes for the 1st goal to arrive since Inter does not have a direct attack and likes to mature it, if it does not manage to score soon it could be complicated, but Well I see it basically as yesterday the Cruzeiro game that scored his first goal in 60 'and in the end they won 3-0.

Offline BangladeschSilver Tipster Grand Master

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 3898
  • View Profile
Brazil - Gaucho 2nd Group Stage Playoff date: 02/08/2020  hour: 21:00
Internacional Bento Goncalves
LOST
Tip Both will mark: Yes
Odds Stake 11/5 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

[url = https: //ibb.co/KG8FYXN] [img] https://i.ibb.co/JdS5NKx/20200802-130403.png [/ img] [/ url]

Let's go with the semifinals of the Gaucho Championship between Internacional and Esportivo. And we are going with a bet here that I see with value and we are going to take advantage of it.

My bet is both to score if with odds 3.20 at 888sport.

Match that will be later in Porto Alegre at the Beira Rio, Internacional stadium. And it was authorized by the Porto Alegre Prefecture to play again in the city itself with the Pandemic still high.

We have a surprise here in the semifinals. Few expected that we would have these semifinals between Internacional and Esportivo and on the other side Grêmio and Novo Hamburgo.

Esportivo for example came from the Second Division after many years away from the First. And the team is the sensation of the interior of the state of Rio Grande do Sul.

Well, for this game, it is very complex for Esportivo to face a great team that is the International. However, it is a team that deserves respect and comes with much encouragement for this confrontation.

Esportivo won Juventude's last game 2-3 same away from home. And thus eliminated Juventude that many expected in the semifinals.

In addition, Esportivo has scored goals in the last 7 games. And recently he tied with the International itself in 1-1.

So I see value for this bet. I know it is difficult but Esportivo has shown a strong attack and is not afraid of facing great teams. Let's take advantage of this odd.

Greetings and successes ...

gambleaware