Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - UFC - Max Holloway vs Calvin Kattar - January 16th, 2021  (Read 703 times)

Offline catalan61 Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 33
  • View Profile
Internacional - UFC date: 16/01/2021  hour: 21:00
VS
Max Holloway Calvin Kattar
LOST
Tip Tie
Odds Stake 66/1 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

UFC ON ABC 1 JANUARY 16, 2021 / Max Holloway vs Calvin Kattar

Max Holloway - 21 fights won - 6 losses - 0 draws
 Calvin Kattar - 22 fights won - 4 lost - 0 draws

I see them very even in everything, both in the record, as in the height, 1.80 cm, and in the fighting style.

Dan favorite Holloway odds 1.62, but after losing with Alexander Volkanovski throwing Holloway a greater volume of blows I don't see it clear.

I want to try a pick that rarely occurs in fights, which is a draw, I don't see the superiority of either of the 2 very clear and I think there is a possibility of a tie, especially because of the interesting odds.

At Bet365 it was 81 and it goes for 67, in the other houses I think it is 51. It is worth tossing a few coins to see what happens.

Luck

Offline catalan61 Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 33
  • View Profile
Internacional - UFC - Max Holloway vs Calvin Kattar - January 16th, 2021
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 11:48:03 AM »
Internacional - UFC date: 16/01/2021  hour: 21:00
VS
Max Holloway Calvin Kattar
WON
Tip Total full rounds More than (4.5)
Odds Stake 11/18 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

UFC ON ABC 1 JANUARY 16, 2021 / Max Holloway vs Calvin Kattar

Max Holloway - 21 fights won - 6 losses - 0 draws
 Calvin Kattar - 22 fights won - 4 lost - 0 draws

Max Holloway - 10 KO / TKO (48%) - 2 SUBMISSIONS (10%) - 9 DECISIONS (43%)
 Calvin Kattar - 11 KO / TKO (50%) - 2 SUBMISSIONS (9%) - 9 DECISIONS (41%

I already have a forecast to tie at 67.00 quota. Now I go with a more conservative one and the fight lasts more than 4.5 rounds.

I see it quite likely since Holloway has a very good jaw, throws many blows but without great power. On the other hand Kattar side I see him with a little more power, but I don't think enough to knock out Holloway who moves a lot.

I also don't see the possibility of a submission because they both like to fight standing up. In the absence of an unexpected surprise they should complete all 5 rounds.

In Mara thonbet in the section: Total full rounds More than (4.5)

Luck.

Offline Daysezz Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 36
  • View Profile
Internacional - UFC - David Zawada vs Ramazan Emeev - January 16th, 2021
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 10:40:02 AM »
Internacional - UFC date: 16/01/2021  hour: 18:20
VS
David Zawada Ramazan Emeev
WON
Tip Emeev wins
Odds Stake 4/11 4
WON
 Reasoning ...

Fight in the welterweight division of the UFC.

Emeev comes into this fight as a favorite, he has a record of 19-4 in MMA and 4-1 in the UFC. His last fight was in July 2020. Emeev is averaging 2.29 significant punches per minute and landing them with 43% accuracy, keep in mind that he is only absorbing 1.79 strikes and his hit defense is 68%. Emeev has a good grappling ability averaging 2 knockdowns per 15 minutes, although his knockdown accuracy is 25%, more importantly he defends them with a 72% success rate.

Zawada arrives with a 17-5 record in MMA, he is 1-2 within the UFC. His last fight was in November 2019. He averages 3.39 significant punches per minute with 41% accuracy. Absorbs 4.32 strokes per minute. Zawada averages 0.94 takedowns every 15 minutes, he averages 3.3 delivery attempts over the 3-round period, but the big concern here is that his takedown defense is 22%.

Emeev may not be the most acclaimed fighter by the public but it is very difficult to beat him if you cannot stop his takedowns and seeing Zawada's record he will not be able to stop them. Zawada's options go through a standing fight, but he won't be able to execute them given Emeev's fighting ability on the ground.

Offline Daysezz Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 36
  • View Profile
Internacional - UFC date: 16/01/2021  hour: 21:10
VS
Joaquin Buckley Alessio Di Chirico
LOST
Tip Buckley wins
Odds Stake 4/11 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Fight in the middleweight division of the UFC.

Buckley arrives on a 12-3 streak in MMA and 2-1 in the UFC. It averages 4.89 significant hits per minute, while absorbing 5.49 hits per minute, it has a 100% takedown defense percentage.

Di Chirico arrives with a 12-5 record in MMA and 3-5 in the UFC. It averages 3.25 significant hits per minute while absorbing 3.28 hits. His fight is decent, averaging 1.66 takedowns every 15 minutes, but he only lands them with 45% accuracy.

Totally opposite streaks between these 2 fighters, di chirico arrives on a streak of 3 losses in a row while Buckley is red-hot, has an advantage in power, foot speed and volume.
 Buckley has 9 wins per ko / tko and may be a viable way to end this match, however Di Chirico has a strong chin so backing Buckley as a money line seems like the best option here.

gambleaware