Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Spain - Vuelta a España - individual vs individual - November 7th, 2020  (Read 1264 times)

Offline jrocaGold Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1207
  • View Profile Twitter: @jroca_smoochie
Spain - Vuelta a España date: 07/11/2020  hour: 12:00
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Stage 17: Hugh Carthy Top4
Odds Stake 5/4 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

It is the day of truth because there is no more land, with more than 4000 m of unevenness and a partial with up to 6 ports, everything will be decided in La Covatilla. There are three ports of 3rd, one of 2nd and another of 1st, the arrival is of a special category and it is here where we will stop a bit because it is complex that there are surprises and attack before. La Covatilla will be the ideal place to fight for victory and the general if it is the case. It is a port, in my opinion, quite stretched out because it is about 11km at 7% which is nothing to write home about. It is true that the central part does have hardness but after uploading other ports, this one does not seem so much. The hard part will be the speed of the climb.

The team or teams that want to toughen the race must do so from the beginning, with a total 178km and up to 6 ports, there is terrain for ambushes and strategies, no one can complain that "there is no terrain." The normal thing would be to see Movistar very aggressive, Mas is far in the general and the telephone numbers are always shown and have corridors to toughen up. Ineos can be added but it is likely that Carapaz is alone in the final part and EF I doubt that he will do anything, Woods will stay with Carthy to wait at the Covatilla. For his part, Jumbo only needs to keep an eye on Carapaz and Carthy, the rest don't care because they are far away. I imagine that the Dutch will keep the block well into the Covatilla and there will be attacks from Vlasov, Martin or Mas, the Slovenian will not go behind but Carapaz and Carthy need to cut back and get the bonuses so they cannot miss a free time at the finish line that can be worth the final title. Given this need and the speed with which it will go up, I doubt that the break will come.

My proposal is Hugh Carthy's top4, the Briton is in the shape of his life. With a rather gray season, the Vuelta has gone from less to more and is finishing at a superlative level. If it weren't for the presence of Roglic, he would be the rival to beat. We saw him very well at Moncalvillo (5th) although he gave up somewhat, at Angliru he not only won but showed an incredible level and in Ézaro he was 4th in a specialty in which he was traditionally mediocre. He is finishing better than anyone and is only 8sec from the 2nd step of the podium, he is going to drop everything. The ideal is that you leave in the hard part of the Covatilla with someone else and that they make their way, a Vlasov or Mas are perfect, because it is the best way for each one to achieve their interests (stage / general). You can go top3 at a 3.25 odds at 888 but I'll be more conservative… .good luck !!!

Offline mucho_samu Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1267
  • View Profile
Spain - Vuelta a España - individual vs individual - November 7th, 2020
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 10:40:03 AM »
Spain - Vuelta a España date: 07/11/2020  hour: 12:15
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Vlasov better than Mas
Odds Stake 8/11 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Let's go fast, vlasov I don't have time, vlasov is getting better at this final lap, staying ahead of Mas in the last 3 mountain stages.

Today both will try to get out of the peloton since the Russian has done it in the last mountain stages and as he is somewhat behind in the general classification they will let him go. But he also has wasted time so he has to try.

What I liked the most is the weather that is helping the Russian since he is used to the rain and has low temperatures like those expected today.

Seeing that the Russian is being superior, with this time I get on my head.

gambleaware