Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: England - Championship Playoff - Brentford vs Fulham - August 4th, 2020  (Read 232 times)

Offline gustavo1973 Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 300
  • View Profile
England - Championship Playoff date: 04/08/2020  hour: 20:45
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip Both will mark: Yes
Odds Stake 1/1 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Hi guys, well let's go with this second game, English, Play Offs game, a ticket to the Premier is at stake, whoever wins the glory, and whoever loses another year in hell.
 Al lioooooo
 Brentford, who finished third, had direct promotion in a gift from West, and did not take advantage of the occasion, in 46 days, 24 wins, 9 draws and 13 defeats, with 80 goals in favor and 38 against in figures 1'7 / 0'8. This makes it the highest scoring team in the category.
 He left Swansea in the gutter, for an aggregate of (3-2). His last game put him on the fast track, as he scored 2 goals between the 11th and 15th minutes, to score the third in the 46th minute.
 Fulham, finished fourth in the league, in 46 days 24 wins 12 draws and 11 defeats with 64 goals scored and 48 against, in figures 1'3 / 1.
 Fulham, eliminated Cardiff by a partial (3-2).
 The last 5 confrontations between both 3 wins for Brentford, and 2 draws, giving our forecast on 3 occasions, 60%.
 In summary, 2 teams that play a lot in this match and have to go to death. To achieve a promotion you have to score goals, and that is what we expect, minimum 1 goal for each side.
 Good luck and be green

Offline el_oti Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 787
  • View Profile
England - Championship Playoff - Brentford vs Fulham - August 4th, 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 06:40:02 PM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip More than 30 points for cards
Odds Stake 11/13 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going with this line that I am almost sure will go up for everything at stake and is not less than the promotion to the Premier League.

Match to be played at Wembley between Brentford and Fulham, third and fourth place respectively.

In my opinion, with the Premier in play this line should be at least 40 points and even so it would seem very good to me at the same quota.

Both teams won the semis very irregularly as they both lost a match of the 2 disputed. Brentford the first and Fulham the return.

I already entered the card over on the lap of Brentford and followed another card over on the lap of Fulham and both left over.

As I said in my previous pick, English football is a football with few cards, but these playoffs raise the cards a lot.

We would have the over in 3 of 4 playoff games this year and in 5 last year.

As I already said in my Brentford Swansea pick, the stats of the regular season would not be taken into account due to the tension that will be breathed in this match. Still sure that adding the stats of both teams we exceed 30 points.

The referee will be the veteran Atkinson who is not a very business card holder. This year in Premier he has reached almost 3 yellows per game and 0.16 reds per game and historically exceeds 3.5 yellows per game.

As I say this data is a bit irrelevant since they are totally different parties.

Much at stake for both teams since in addition to playing in Premier the economic injection that it supposes is great.

Team Bet Guest

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 09:12:03 PM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip More than 3.5 cards
Odds Stake 5/6 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

⚽️Championship - Playoffs - Final

⏱20: 45 (04-08) Tuesday

BRENTFORD - FULHAM

More than 3.5 Cards
 Stake 3

Final match of the Playoff for promotion to the Premier League, the winner will achieve the desired goal.

It is not necessary to explain much about the intensity that the two teams will put in this match with such a goal in case of victory.

estad Statistically everything plays in our favor if we focus on the recently played semifinals. In our opinion, this will be an encounter much more similar to those tense matches than to a simple league match. These are the data:

- Brentford: 2 and 4 (1 of them red) cards in the semis.
 - Fulham: 4 and 0 (strange game in which despite the violence used the referee did not want to take cards).

Therefore, if we look at the averages: Brentford 3 cards / game and Fulham 2 cards / game. The line of 3.5 should be easily overcome and more in a final.

➡️The referee for this match is still unknown but we do not think it will influence decisively. The most important thing is going to be the great intensity and pressure that the players will have.

❕We advise you to enter this bet as soon as possible, that's why we left it early, because the fee will almost certainly drop.

Good luck! And to continue the great green streak!

Offline GeorgeJungle Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1292
  • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2020, 10:42:04 PM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip Each team receives 3 or more cards
Odds Stake 12/1 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

1) -Match

End of play-off promotion from Championship to Premier.

Brentford was 3rd in the regular league with 81 points.

Fulham was 4th in the regular league with 81 points.

Both reach the final after eliminating Swansea and Cardiff in very close ties.

2) -Disciplinary

The data of the regular season is logically bad, being England and being one of the best teams in the category.

Brentford
 1.24 cards per game.

In play-off 5 yellows and 1 red.
 3 cards per match.

Fulham
 1.87 cards per game.

In play-off 4 yellow.
 2 cards per match.

3) -Referee

Martin Atkinson
 He is a veteran and regular Premier referee.

This season has averaged 3 cards per game.

Its historical average in Premier about 3.5 cards per game.

In European competitions average more than 4.5 cards per match.

It has some over games, which are usually of this type.

For example, on the last matchday in a momentous Leicester-Manchester he got 6 yellows and 1 red.

4) -Data in promotion Play-offs of the last two seasons.

In the 5 playoff games of last season and the 4 of this we have these card sequences:

Last season

Aston Villa 2-1 West Brom
 (0) (4A + 1R)

Derby 0- 1 Leeds
 (4A) (3A)

West Brom 1-0 Aston Villa
 (3A + 1R) (2A)

Leeds 2-Derby 4
 (5A + 1R) (4A + 1R)
 2009 2009 Derby 1-2 Aston Villa
 (2A) - (3A)

This season:

Swansea 1-0 Brentford
 (3A) - (3A + 1R)

Cardiff 0-2 Fullham
 (2A) - (0A) )

Brentford 3-1 Swansea
 (2A) - (4R)

Fulham 1-2 Cardiff
 (4A) - (4A)

Playoff summary
 4 hits.
 3 failures for only one card to one team.
 2 clear failures.

4 of 9 (44.4%)

5) -Summary

End of the play-off with a place in Premier for the next season at stake.

I think it is a game in which statistics are of little value.

If we look at classification, league results and head-to-head matches it should be a very even game.

It is true that he is a veteran referee and under trend, but in important games is where he has sometimes fulfilled this forecast.

If we see the numbers of the play-off it has occurred in 4 of the last 9 games and about to come out in 3 more.

Therefore for the value of @ and being a final with so much at stake, I want to prove that each team receives 3 or more cards.

KING APUESTAS Guest

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 01:16:03 AM »
Brentford Fulham
VOID
Tip Brentford Win Asian Handicap 0
Odds Stake 8/15 2
VOID
 Reasoning ...

Good to all gentlemen! We are going with a forecast for the final playoff for the promotion to the Premier, we are going to go in favor of the local team covering us with the tie. They already faced each other in June and won being Brentford 0-2 in Fulham field.

They have faced each other 9 times in which Brentford has won 5 times, has tied 3 times and has only lost 1 time.

I see a lot of value in this quota since in the event of a tie they would give us back the bet.

Greetings and good luck to whoever follows me!

Offline TarjetaMan Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 95
  • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 01:54:04 PM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip Each team receives a card in each part
Odds Stake 15/2 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Playoffs final for promotion to the English Premier League. Or all or nothing for these two teams. The award is nothing more and nothing less than promotion to the Premier League for the next season 2020/2021. Many parties behind them where both one and others have had a great campaign and in this party everything is decided.

I jump into the pool and I am going to take advantage of the tension that the match must generate to launch this pick with a huge fee and value. We need each team to see at least one card in each 45 minute time. A priori, the difficulty will be in the first half, since in the second it is very likely that both will see a card, especially if the game is not yet decided for either of them in the first. Therefore, I am confident that in the first 45 minutes they both commit a sufficient infraction to see the card.

The referee will be Mr. Martin Atkinson, a member of the Premier not too over and I think that is the reason for this ratio. Honestly, it will condition the game more than the referee's own idiosyncrasy when raising his hand from his pocket.

Stake 0.5

Good luck !!

Offline IvanlcGold Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 535
  • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2020, 02:24:05 PM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip Said Benrahma and Neeskens Kebano make 1 or more shots on target
Odds Stake 9/4 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Well, I like this forecast, a lot.

The only doubt is that Kebano does not start, but in that case it would be null, so we should not be alarmed. And is that Neeskens did not finish the game against Cardiff.

Kebano gives me certain doubts when trying that forecast, but with the confidence that comes, I think it will be a starter and that some personal move will be played. He averages 0.6 shots on goal in the regular Championship, but in these playoffs he would average 1.33.

On the other hand we have Benrahma, the franchise player for Brentford. The Algerian has averaged 1.4 shots on goal in the regular league. In the playoffs he has 0 on goal, but he averages 4 outside and 1 at the post.

Anyway, low stake. Luck!

Offline playerforwin Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 686
  • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 08:00:03 AM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip 4 or more corners for each team and 2 or more cards for each team
Odds Stake 4/1 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Good, great match in the Final play-off promotion from Championship to Premier League, brentford and fulham are playing playing in the premiere next season and I hope they will go for all from minute 1, two teams in principle very equal because both finished the competition with 81 points, the pick is divided into 2 sections to overcome, cards and corners, we go with them:

CARDS, 2 cards or more each team: The referee will be Martin Atkinson who during the premiere has been a A little bit tied up with the cards but I hope that here the level will rise a little due to the importance of the match and take out at least 2 cards from each team, in the previous play-off match of both teams it ended with 0-4 cards to fulham and 2 and 4 cards for brentford including a red card, except for that thorn of 0 fulham cards I think this line is affordable.

CORNERS, each team 4 or more corners: in the regular season fulham got 219 corners with an average of more than 5 corners per game, the fifth with the most corners in the competition and for its part brentford was team 17 with 187 corners with an average an average of about 4.5 corners per game, in the 2 previous playoff games brentford made 3 + 3 corners, one below what is required by the pick, hopefully he will climb at least 1 corner in this important game and fulham made 7 + 4 seems to be a team with more ability to make corners, I think that if the game remains even on the scoreboard corners can appear in both teams.

Complicated bets these but possible, the bookies are not stupid nor the Virgin of Fatima, we are going for the green AND LUCK TO THE ONE WHO FOLLOWS ME.

Offline franchu Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 57
  • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 08:08:03 AM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip Over (+) 2
Odds Stake 5/7 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Well, we are going to Wembley at the end of the championship playoff where Brentford and Fulham will face each other for the better who goes up to the Premier league with the booty of 200 million for going up to the premier.
 This bet happens because a goal is scored soon because that is when then one of the two if or if he is going to have to take risks where the fear of losing rather than winning can always play against us.
 Fulham the last match I was already quite tired where at the end of the match against cardiff he locked himself up and ended up suffering, several players had to be replaced due to inconvenience.
 In principle by brentford in the starting lineup there will be no news instead at Fulham at the end of the game Kebano had to be replaced who was being the best of the Playoff and also the sensitive loss of Mitrovic we will see if they can play or not.
 So I hope a quick goal is scored and so they have to risk.
 Good luck to those who follow her because of the green.

Offline playerforwin Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 686
  • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2020, 08:30:04 AM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip team with the most Fulham corners
Odds Stake 2/1 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Good, great match in the Final play-off promotion from Championship to Premier League, brentford and fulham are playing playing in the premiere next season and I hope they will go for all from minute 1, two teams in principle very equal because they both finished the competition with 81 points, the pick is for fulham to make more corners than brentford at the end of the match, and the truth is I don't quite understand bookies I think the odds should be the other way round, @ 1.53 give brentford and @ 3 to fulham.

I imagine that your reasons will have betfair for these odds, I am going to try to make a layeo and pull statistics, I think it is better to get corners fulham, in the regular season it was the fifth with more corners with 219 corners while brentford was team 17 with 187 corners.

Last 5 matches of brentford: 3-3-3-4-4 corners

Last 5 matches of fulham: 7-4-4-4-7 corners

Now I have checked why the bookies give as favorite brentford in the corners, in the mutual confrontations they go 4-1 for brentford in the last 5 games, even now he is making more corners fulham and in the league too, I think the risk is worth it, go for the green AND LUCK TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW ME.

Offline chauchino Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 646
  • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 09:16:03 AM »
Brentford Fulham
WON
Tip Under (-) 2.5
Odds Stake 2/3 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

I'm going with a forecast for the Final of the play-off to move up to the Premier League.

Brentford is facing his "curse" that if this team finishes in the third position of the Championship it does not achieve promotion to the Premier .... at least this is what has happened on three of the last five occasions in which he reached this final match.

In addition, Brentford's last 11 losses in official games have been by just one goal difference. Eight of those defeats were by a score of 1-0 and on four occasions.

Fulham had a very good streak of eight games without losing ... until they lost in the semifinal second leg against Cardiff 2-1, although the Craven Cottage team managed to qualify by winning the aggregate 3- two.

I think Fulham is a solid enough team to stand up to this match and put Brentford, who has been the team that had the best attack throughout the season in the Championship, in great difficulties, scoring an average of almost 2 goals per game (1.74). The key will be that Fulham manages not to go under on the scoreboard at half-time, which has happened in 10 of the 11 games that this team lost in the league.

In addition, I always have the nerves and the responsibility and importance of this type of match, in which both teams play a lot in one game, which means that the number of goals is not high. We settle for them to stay in 2 goals between the two ... at most ... in regulation time.

Good luck ... already for the green !!!

Betikillo Guest

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 09:56:03 AM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip Each team more than 1 card
Odds Stake 1/1 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going to the playoff final of the English championship. Brentford and Fullham face each other. The pick is that each team will see two or more cards to green.
 Whoever wins takes the prize of being at the premiere next year with what it means economically for modest teams.
 In my group: Vip Premium Betting, we took it in bet365's bet to 2.15. And yesterday we made a 3 out of 3 green.

Tension is assured. Already in the semifinal tie of both teams there were enough cards:

Brentford faced Sweansea and Brentford saw 2 yellow and Swansea 4 yellow. In the first leg, Swansea (3), Brentford (3). In both games we would have the green

Fullham measured Cardiff. In the first leg, Fullham (0) Cardiff (2), red. On the lap if the expected tension was seen, Fullham (4) Cardiff (4), green.

Our enemy may be the referee, Atkinson, who if he umpires the Englishwoman can screw us up the pick. But for all the comments and the significance of the shock I am optimistic.

Feasible pick at an even fee that must be tested.

Good luck to anyone who follows me.

Metalmenez Guest

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 10:44:02 AM »
Brentford Fulham
WON
Tip Double Chance: X2 (Fulham or Draw)
Odds Stake 13/18 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

Good morning to all. Match corresponding to the final for the promotion of Championship to the Premier League in England to be held without audience at Wembley between Brentford and Fulham. With stake 1 I want to seek a tie or victory for Fulham.

And basically, although the previous confrontations between them do not support me (both times in season Brentford won, the last one on June 20), if it is true that the latter was an equal match where those who will act as locals today do not They took the clash until the 88th minute when they scored the first goal.

It is a final, with two teams that finished the league tied on points and where I see that there can be a lot of equality between the two. I see the courage to look for an extension or that maybe Fulham, who is not a favorite, can win in the 90 minutes. And I even see that, after losing twice this year, Scott Parker's guys will have learned their lesson and will be more difficult. At these quotas I think it is worth touching.

Thank you very much for reading, good luck to those who follow me now for the green!

Offline BallesterosCR7 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 154
  • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 12:38:03 PM »
Brentford Fulham
LOST
Tip More than 4.5 cards in the party
Odds Stake 11/13 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Honestly, I write this forecast because I have gone to follow that of two other teammates and it has been impossible for me because the bet is closed as the number of cards has risen slightly.

Oti and Team Bet had fantastic predictions regarding cards, as well as GeorgeJungle, but I also see many possibilities that a total of more than 4.5 cards will come out between both teams.

The statistics that GeorgeJungle puts in his forecast are magnificent (and I hope that his prediction will turn out green), and we must add how much they play in today's game these two teams that came third (Brentford) and fourth (Fulham ) in the Championship in its regular season, both with 81 points.

Brentford has averaged 3 cards in the two games they have played at PlayOffs, and Fulham has averaged 2, which would give us a fair green.

The referee will be Martin Atkinson, who does not have a very high card average in the Premier, with 3 per game, although this average increases in European competitions to 4.5 per game (just ours).

Let's hope that the importance of this game gives us that little push to get a great green.

Good luck to us and colleagues for your predictions. I hope tonight we are all in luck.

Offline Stuani09 Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 84
  • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2020, 05:06:03 PM »
Brentford Fulham
Tip Said Benrahma More than 3.5 auctions
Odds Stake 19/29 3
 Reasoning ...

Championship Brentford vs Fulham
 Said Benrahma makes more than 3.5 shots during the 90 minutes. Said Benrahma is a 24-year-old Algerian playmaker, one of the best players in Brentford, with 17 goals and 9 assists in 49 games. It has an average of 3.9 shots, so that the bet is green it does not matter if the shots are between the three suits or not. I foresee a match where Brentford will have the initiative and more scoring chances. Good luck for the greens. You can follow me on my telegram channel: First Class Betting

gambleaware