Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: England - Premier League - Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United - January 13th, 2019  (Read 153 times)

Serr Guest

England - Premier League date: 13/01/2019  hour: 17:30
Tottenham Hotspur Manchester United
LOST
Tip Both teams to score: Yes
Odds Stake 8/13 5
LOST
 Reasoning ...
Premier League game between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United. Pick: Both teams to score: yes.

STATS: GF/GA (average):
Tottenham: 2,2/1
Manchester: 2/1.5

If you ask me, Manchester United did well in their last game and on the right track.

Out of MU's all 21 PL games played so far, both teams scored in 17 of them.

And there's not much left to say.

I'm feeling lucky.

Stake 5!

talkingaboutus Guest

WON
Tip Double chance: X2 (Manchester United or Draw)
Odds Stake 4/5 2
WON
 Reasoning ...
Premier League game between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United.
Pick: Double chance X2 (Manchester United or draw).

One thing's clear, and that is that Manchester United are in much better shape since Mourinho was sacked. They have won their last two away games and even though I know the match against Tottenham will be a fierce one, I think United can get something good off it.

I'm aware this is football and Tottenham could easily win this game but I'm leaving this to my intuition this time.

Stake 2

Good luck!

Offline BlackbetGold Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 270
  • View Profile
LOST
Tip Both teams to score: yes and more than 2.5 goals
Odds Stake 9/10 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...
Premier league game between Tottenham and Manchester United.

Tottenham are on position 3 with 48 points. Runners up are Arsenal with 41 points. Mourinho's sacking has been like blessing for Manchester United who are doing better than ever. Since then, 5 victories in a row.

The locals are people's favourite team to win. Tottenham are among the most reliable squads in the competition despite not having made any new signings last summer.

Manchester United on the other hand are entering a new era. Mourinho's sacking was the best thing that could happen to them. Since then, 5 victories in a row.

So, to sum up, both teams are at a great moment, and both are great scorers so, i believe we can win with this pick.

Good luck!

Offline pikarillo Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 95
  • View Profile
WON
Tip Pogba under 72.5 passes
Odds Stake 5/6 2
WON
 Reasoning ...
Premier League game between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United. My pick is Pogba will make under 72.5 passes.

Pogba has never reached that amount of passes against the top teams. I think the line comes because he's made many passes in his past 4 games, however, now that they play away and their rivals are no others than Tottenham, the line seems insanely long.

The other day Jorginho made only 68 and he was playing on the rear.

Good luck!

Offline blannccoDiamond Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 425
  • View Profile
WON
Tip Pogba: Under 72.5 passes
Odds Stake 5/6 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Match "star" of this day of Premier League that faces at Wembley Tottenham, like crazy, against Manchester United, the Pochetino team arrives very well third in the tavla while Manchester United on the other hand has improved a lot after the start de Mourinho, currently occupies the sixth position.

I'm going to go for the game with an underpass from Frenchman Pogba and I think I think they have placed the line too high, certainly for their last games in which he has taken many passes, but of course in this game the normal thing is that go down considering that you have Tottenham in front and that you play as a visitor.

Data to think about green forecast:

- Pogba in Premier League: 64.6 passes / match.
 In Champions League: 57.2 passes / match.

- I expect a possession equalized by both teams and if any team has more possession that will be the Tottenham who plays like crazy, so far have these numbers in terms of possession in Premier League:
 Tottenham: 55.8%.
 Manchester United: 54.3%.

- Pogba comes from giving 64 passes to Newcastle so it is normal that the match scenario against Tottenham will hurt him in terms of giving more passes.

- Last 10 games played by the French, rivals and passes completed in each match:
 VS Newcastle: 64 passes (green).
 VS Bournemouth: 98 passes (red).
 VS Huddersfield: 90 passes (red).
 VS Cardiff: 100 passes (red).
 VS Arsenal: 10 passes (16 minutes) (nil).
 VS Southampton: 51 passes (green).
 VS Crystal Palace: 49 passes (green).
 VS Bournemouth: 40 passes (green).
 VS Everton: 68 passes (green).
 VS Chelsea: 38 passes (green).

6 green, 3 red and 1 null, a match against a big one: Chelsea and did not even reach 40 passes.

- Against Tottenham in the first leg played at Old Trafford Pogba stayed in 43 passes so much has to change the game with respect to that if it reaches the 73 that would make us miss the forecast.

Offline blannccoDiamond Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 425
  • View Profile
LOST
Tip Tottenham: Under 5.5 shots on goal
Odds Stake 4/5 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Match of the day in England and is facing Tottenham and Manchester United, both at a good time and is that Tottenham on the other hand does not give up wanting to get out of the fight for the title with Manchester City and Liverpool while for his part the Manchester United goes in ascending dynamics after the exit of the bench of Mourinho and is that only knows the victory after his march.

I will go for this game with a shot under the door of Tottenham and will be during the match less than 6, it is important to know that the shots must go between the three clubs and it seems to me a line that is It can be long considering that I expect an even match and not at all a monologue from those of Pochetino.

We are going with the last 8 official matches of Tottenham, rivals and shots made:

- VS Chelsea: 4 shots on goal (green).
 - VS Tranmere: 12 shots on goal (red).
 - VS Cardiff: 4 shots on goal (green).
 - VS Wolverhampton: 3 shots on target (green).
 - VS Bournemouth: 7 shots on goal (red).
 - VS Everton: 8 shots on goal (red).
 - VS Burnley: 3 shots on goal (green).
 - VS Lecester: 2 shots on goal (green).

We have 5 green VS 3 reds, and of course the Copa match against Tranmere would leave it up to nil and that level of that team is not much like the Manchester United team.

We will now go with Manchester United matches after Mourinho's departure from the bench, 4 Premier League games played and 4 victories won, rivals and shots on goal of the teams with whom they have faced where there is a clear improvement of United:

- VS Newcastle: 3 shots on goal (green).
 - VS Bournemouth: 3 shots on goal (green).
 - VS Huddersfield: 2 shots on target (green).
 - VS Cardiff: 3 shots on goal (green).

Full of greens, of course United in none of those games are against big teams but what is clear is that the team has improved and the most they have done is 3 shots on goal and Tottenham should double it so as not to paint the green forecast.

Offline Flash Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 838
  • View Profile
LOST
Tip Win Tottenham Hotspur
Odds Stake 15/13 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Good, we go with the match of the English day between Tottenham and Man United

Tottenham third classified with 48 points to 6 leader Liverpool with 46 goals in favor and 21 against 16 wins and 5 losses.

United sixth in the table with 38 points 43 goals in favor and 32 against and registers 11-5-5

For my Tottenham he must and has to take the victory for several reasons, first not to get off the lead, second is a the best team, he knows what he plays, they have a coach like Pochettino who knows how to get the most out of his team, he has a killer like Kean that plugs everything and even though United since Solskear took the team and has a better face United and account their match with victories (5) must be taken into account that all have been against teams of the descent or near Huddersfield, Newcastle, Cardiff and Bournemouth.

I have seen some matches and United since Solskear directs and still does not play anything, in defense they keep conceding goals and with very little they create danger in attack some individuality of Rashford, some loose center for Pogba, Lukaku and for the moment It has gone well against teams that do not demand much more and tomorrow has the cotton test. But against a top team like Tottenham I do not think it's enough with what has been offered so far, United has not been able to win any top 5 team, in their last 3 visits to Tottenham they have conceded at least 2 goals in addition to giving him a bath 0 : 3 at Old Trafford.

So I prefer the victory of Tottenham.

Greetings and luck

Offline Flash Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 838
  • View Profile
LOST
Tip Each team more than 1 card
Odds Stake 11/13 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Hello, let's go with another bet for that Tottenham-Man United and it's on the disciplinary theme

The match will be led by the highest league referee of the premier league Mike Dean, in the current season he has whistled 16 match with a total of 64 yellow (4 on average) and 9 red plus 6 penalties

This will be the fourth game that will lead the Tottenham team this season, in the 3 previous games I have 8 yellow

against Cardiff with 3 yellow for the Hotspur, Davinson Sánchez, Harry Kane and Toby Alderweireld
 against Wovles with 2 yellows for Juan Foyth and Harry Winks
 against Arsenal with 3 yellow Dier, Dele Alli, Aurier and double yellow for Vertonghen

On the United side, Mike Dean has led them 2 clashes with against Wotford and Chelsea

against Wotford saw the yellow Antonio Valencia and Matic on 2 occasions
 And against Chelsea they saw the cartolina Mata, Matic, Young, Alexis and Pereira

Said this and being a high level match with the highest card referee of the premier, I guess that both teams will see at least 2 cards each.

Best regards and good luck

Offline Gaviria8o Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 235
  • View Profile
LOST
Tip Over (+) 2.5
Odds Stake 7/10 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Partidazo of Sunday in the Premier League.

The main reason for sending this pick is that United no longer has Mourinho riding the bus, even the players said they wanted to play the attack, and with the arrival of the new technical director, they are fulfilling their wishes.

United have been five games since Mourinho was eliminated, and since then they have averaged 3.2 goals per game.

Tottenham little to say, ultra offensive team, although sometimes makes possession game, but I think this is not going to be the case, because the dynamic that brings Manchester United is very difficult to change in so few games, I foresee a round trip.

Tottenham at home is a very scoring team, so far in the Premier League, scored in all matches, except against Manchester City in October last year. The Poch team averages 3 goals per game, and of its last 5 home games, 4 were green and only 1 red.

Offline liberador Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 8
  • View Profile
Tip Possession of the local team: under 53.5%
Odds Stake 11/13 2
 Reasoning ...

Partidazo today between Tottenham and Manchester United.

The forecast can be found in 888sport in the "advanced team statistics" section. I recommend running if you want to do it because these markets are very volatile, when I saw it in the morning it was the line at 55.5 and it has already dropped to 53.5.

The forecast is that the home team, Tottenham, ends the match with less than 53.5% possession. Tottenham is not a team that is characterized by maintaining possession of the ball for long periods of time. His football is a vertical football to find the area as quickly as possible. The risk is in the spaces that there are in the game, if the Manchester closes very well we will see many agonizing possessions in horizontal between the defense of Tottenham. While it is true that it is a risk, I think that the style of this new Manchester of intense pressure will be effective to reduce the percentage of possession of spurs.

The last matches of Tottenham against teams of equal or similar level possession was:
 Chelsea 42%
 Wolves 61%
 Arsenal 46%
 Barcelona 50%
 Leicester 58%
 Arsenal 41%
 Inter 52%
 Chelsea 40 %
 Man City 48%

It is a little unpredictable as Manchester will come out, but it is clear that he has midfield and players to discuss the possession of Tottenham.

Offline miguelrg99Silver Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1192
  • View Profile
WON
Tip Win Manchester United Handicap Asian 0
Odds Stake 8/5 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

we are going to look for the victory of the united in wembley but covering the tie, since the dismissal of mouriño, it seems that the players have changed their trade, they have stopped being hotel cleaner-waiters, and make the bed to their coach, to start playing football and football quality have from Manchester to Lima at least.

Tottenham, it is true that he is in the fight for the league title, although I see a Liverpool / City for this fight, but points are still in it, although he lacks that, victories at home, you can not let escape 3 defeats the last against the wolves in your fiefdom. the reds are a stone's throw away from the square, it's more the puncture of the arsenal yesterday has to give wings, although I think the goal of the red devils must be to get into the top 4, and for that they have to win today since the chelsea is 9 points with the match of this day already played.

The Spurs come into this game with a significant load of games, 4 games in 11 days, the last one a match against chelsea during the week in the EFL cup, while the United did not play in the matchday.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has given a turn to the game of the united players have been released and are others, looking for an offensive game and are coming the goals they did not have in the stage of the Portuguese coach.

seen this I have to enter this quota

a greeting

Offline Chollo_Picks Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 62
  • View Profile
WON
Tip Tottenham more than 1 corner at each time
Odds Stake 3/4 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

Partidazo of the English Premier League between Tottenham and Manchester United in which we need that the premises are able to generate minimum 2 corners in each period of 45 minutes.

Tottenham at home has played this season in Premier a total of 9 matches where in the first half he made at least 2 on 8 occasions (89%). The United of the 11 that played outside this season in Premier made him at least 2 in the first half in 6 of them (54.5%). In 3 of the last 5 games they have played in the Tottenham field the line was exceeded with an average of 2.2.

In the second half Tottenham at home has passed the line this season in 7 of those 9 second parts (78%). United received at least 2 in the second half this season in 7 of 11 (63.6%). In 4 of the last 5 matches played at Wembley, the line was crossed with an average of 3 corners.

Desglosando gives us a joint probability of 71.3%, which at a rate of 1.75 generates a value of 35%.

Stake 1.75

Offline semenup Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1148
  • View Profile
LOST
Tip more than 45 points cards
Odds Stake 6/7 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

I'm not a friend of putting cards in England but in this game I'll do it because the referee is one of the most ove of England but the one with 3 consecutive reds in the last 3 games of the premier, so I'm confident the pick That's why, in addition to the importance of the game, it is important to see how it is taken by the United if it loses something that it has not yet done with the new coach.

gambleaware