Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - DOTA2 - Bucharest Minor - Internacional vs DOTA2 - Bucharest Minor - January 12th, 2019  (Read 117 times)

Offline dolxiiSilver Tipster Master gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2549
  • View Profile
Internacional - DOTA2 - Bucharest Minor date: 12/01/2019  hour: 09:00
VS
Internacional DOTA2 - Bucharest Minor
WON
Tip Keen Gaming to win
Odds Stake 1/2 3.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Keen Gaming against team team. Bo3 of the Lower Bracket of the Bucharest Major.

Duel between the second best Chinese team in the competition and the only American. All or nothing for them. Whoever wins is still alive and whoever loses goes home. You will apologize but I just connected and I am writing the forecast from my mobile phone because I have found a b365 skating. It is not the largest, but interesting.

While betway or luckia place the simple victory of Keen at 1.10 approx, b365 has placed the quota at 1.50. I am aware that it is not a tremendous quota but it does have value seeing that lag.

I tell you Keen has been impressing since the first day of the competition in Bucharest. Only Gambit and EHOME knocked them down, both are in the final of the UB. The rest are above and I fear that they will be a roller against the Americans who will probably say goodbye to this second Minor of the season. I put it fast before it goes down.

High Stake.

Offline OneTapPicks-CSGO Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 13
  • View Profile
Internacional - CS:GO - Pixel.bet Brawl date: 12/01/2019  hour: 18:00
VS
Internacional CS:GO - Pixel.bet Brawl
WON
Tip NoChance to win by 2-0
Odds Stake 1/1 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Good evening, we are going with another forecast for tomorrow, the one played by CopenhagenFlames vs NoChance in the quarterfinals of the tournament Pixel.bet Brawl a tournament that competes for a € 10000 pricepool to distribute. The gandor of this crossing will get into prizes. We go with the reasons why we believe that NoChance should beat his rival 2-0.

- First of all, NoChance is a team with players with a lot of individual skill such as Maikelele or the recent addition of frozen, which grows against inferior teams, in this case we think that Copenhagen Flames is. His last game was on December 18, therefore, we hope that they have been preparing the game and studying their rival well during this time and with the help of frozen can be imposed by the fast route to his rival.

- On the part of Copenhagen Flames is a team with players in which none stands out for having been in great teams as well as if there are any in NoChance. We think that the difference of quality in the players can be a key factor to decide the game in the decisive moments. It is true that this team has achieved victories against teams of more level as HAVU, but as we have said, this is a very irregular team. The last match of Copenhagen Flames, for example, was a qualifier for a Danish LAN in which they lost 0-2 against a mix called FASTLOSE in which 3 Swedish and 2 Danish players played, a team that made it easy to win the 2 maps by 8-16 and 9-16.

In conclusion, due to the difference in quality between the players of both teams and observing the results of NoChance before the break, in which he was able to face Vitality by winning a map, they also beat SuperJymy and Sprout by 2-0, all these clans far superior to Copenhagen Flames. We think that these factors should influence to believe in a possible 2-0 victory.
 We go with stake 1 and luck to anyone who is encouraged to follow us.

gambleaware