Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: U.A.E. - Gran Premio de Abu Dabi - individual vs individual - November 25th, 2018  (Read 468 times)

Offline tabloidjunkie5 Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 653
  • View Profile
U.A.E. -  Gran Premio de Abu Dabi date: 25/11/2018  hour: 14:00
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Ocon ahead of Gasly
Odds Stake 8/13 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Good

We started with a pick before the weekend because I think it has a lot of value now.

Force India has a better car and also fights for the 6th place in the constructors' championship and for not losing the 7th place they already have, so they still play a lot. Toro rosso for his part as a builder nothing.

Toro rosso from the last spec of honda is coming up in qualy but then in race the performance of his engine plummets and his race pace is very affected.

Both Indian force must stay ahead without any problem and will do so if they do not have any abandonment.

Offline JVM_RMCF Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 361
  • View Profile
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Max Verstappen to win
Odds Stake 7/2 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi, last race of the 2018 season of Formula 1.

The first free practice sessions at the Yas Marina Circuit had some new features on the track and with a podium for the two Red Bull.

The Dutchman Max Verstappen has led the Red Bull's double in the Free 1, with a time of 1: 38.491, four tenths faster than Daniel Ricciardo's second fastest time.
 After them the best has been Valtteri Bottas, the winner of last year, third to just under a second of Max. In the Free 2 the dominator was Valtteri Bottas, the fastest of the afternoon practice in Yas Marina, the only free one that incidentally is played in conditions very similar to those that the drivers were in qualifying and race.

Bottas registered a time of 1'37''236 with which he exceeded by a few thousandths Max Verstappen, who was second on this occasion, the Red Bull reappeared in the front positions, with the Dutch being ahead of Daniel Ricciardo.
 In this way the Austrian structure is positioned as a candidate for the pole position on Saturday, trying to find the first positions on the grid.

The confirmation that the Verstappen car performs perfectly in the Emirati route is patent.

Bottas will look for the victory wrapped up by Lewis Hamilton, in Ferrari if tomorrow they correctly qualify the option that Vettel is once the squire of Kimi Raikkonen sounds with more force.
 Daniel Ricciardo will also look for the victory to say goodbye to the top of his team.
 But if someone comes in a state of form brilliantly, that's Max Verstappen, he has more desire than anyone and has been very fast in recent races, having won recently.

I have Max to share 8 of days ago, but now seeing what I've seen, I think it's worthwhile to try even having dropped to 4e of quota.
 Tomorrow after qualifying there may be either another raise or a decrease.

Luck and Max winner !!

Offline angrillf1 Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 939
  • View Profile Angrillf1
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Victoria de Valtteri Bottas
Odds Stake 10/3 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Fee in 'Only final winner with the best price'.

Mercedes owes a victory to Valtteri Bottas, and Lewis Hamilton knows this and he has to give up tomorrow so that he can continue to be a squire 'without problems' in future seasons. The German team used team orders at the Sochi circuit, where Bottas led the race, to further secure the English driver's championship.

Such a scenario could only occur in case the silver arrows were in the front row of the grid; and so they are for tomorrow. In addition, they go well of pace; so, along with how complicated it is to overtake, if Bottas keeps the P2 at the start, it is likely that he will be awarded the victory. Stake minimal if they change their mind, but there is much value for the chances of this happening.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 939
  • View Profile Angrillf1
VS
individual individual
WON
Tip Sainz better than Hülkenberg in the race (Head to head)
Odds Stake 9/10 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

A @ 1'94 in Sbobet and @ 1'83 Bet365, WilliamHill.

Arlos Sainz will start just behind Nico Hülkenberg, in eleventh position. The difference here is that the driver from Madrid can choose the starting tire, while Nico will not be able to. Whether you use the ultrablader or the superblade, Sainz will have the advantage of the tire throughout the race; first by having less degradation and, consequently, clean track once the pilots from 7th to 10th stop; and for the second stint you will have a newer gum set.

Aside from the mentioned thing, the Madrilenian takes several consecutive races doing great exits, so, if of entrance already advances to Hülkenberg, we will have practically done it. I do not put more stake because I do not trust the reliability of Renault, both can fall in our favor and against.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 939
  • View Profile Angrillf1
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Mercedes double podium; Toro Rosso, McLaren and Williams do not score
Odds Stake 9/4 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Section #MiApuesta.

Mercedes occupies the front row of the grid while Toro Rosso, McLaren and Williams occupy the last positions, from the 15th to the 20th. The three teams are the slowest in Abu Dhabi and, other things being equal, they are not there to fight for the points. Both Haas, Sauber, Renault and Force India are above. And obviously the top three untouchables.

As regards the Mercedes podium; tomorrow Hamilton should win without problems, but what I hope is that he lets Bottas pass to return Sochi's favor. As for pace up there is enough parity; Ferrari and Red Bull are mostly there. However, here to advance is not easy and I see more threat to those of Milton Keynes than to those of Il Cavallino Rampante. And if there is a fight between them they will lose time. However, in a normal race, Mercedes should have no problems keeping her two riders on the podium.

Offline JuanMaister Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 22
  • View Profile
VS
individual individual
WON
Tip Winner of the race - Hamilton / Any other driver: Another driver
Odds Stake 9/10 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Well, I'm going with this bet for tomorrow's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix which is going to be the last race of the year and therefore of the 2018/19 season.

Hamilton this year has been intractable, especially the second round in which he has proven to be an incredible driver regardless of the great car he has. This has been done together with the mistakes of its maximum rival Vettel, that the world championship was practically decided there is a lack of 4-5 races. Today he has achieved a new pole that does not have much importance in this world cup beyond continuing to make history and increasing the record of poles achieved that he owns alone.

Tomorrow I think that if Bottas, who comes second, manages to maintain an acceptable race pace, his teammate will let him pass returning him among other favors, the victory that gave him in Sochi that was decisive on his way to winning the World Cup. Apart from that there are other situations that can make Lewis not win the race: the pride of the Ferrari drivers, injured after a disappointing year and the good pace that the Red Bull can maintain in this Abu Dhabi circuit are threats to a British victory .

It is a risky forecast but with a succulent quota so we tried it.

Regards

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 939
  • View Profile Angrillf1
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Haas better than Renault in the race (Head to head)
Odds Stake 13/18 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Romain Grosjean comes seventh, Hülkenberg 10th, Sainz 11th and Magnussen 13th. Haas is almost in his league in this GP and tomorrow Romain will fight with Leclerc to be the best of the rest. It is a complicated circuit to overtake, especially for the cars of the middle group, and if the start is normal, that would be enough.

Hülkenberg will lose positions secure for being the tenth with hiperblandos. The only rival is Sainz who has to make a perfect race and have a lot of pace to have any chance of reaching Grosjean. But without errors of the French, this bet goes without problem.

And 'just in case', we have Magnussen 13th who from time to time makes good races. And tomorrow I should reach at least Hülkenberg by strategy.

Offline DanieloSilver Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 441
  • View Profile
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Bottas to win & L Hamilton to have the fastest lap
Odds Stake 18/1 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Abu Dhabi GP of F1.

Last race of the season, we hope that V.Bottas and L.Hamilton will win the fastest lap of the race.

We will find it in special bets, within the GP bets.

As a result of the bets of the expert partners like angrillf1, I encourage you to upload this fun that I have seen.

As commented by Hamilton has made the pole and is the clear favorite for the race, but Mercedes and Lewis owe him a favor for the Sochi race, so if both dominate the race it is possible that Lewis let him pass. But Lewis will want to show that he is faster and perhaps take the fastest lap of the race. If being an expert, I find this quota very interesting. Hamilton's fast voulette is paid at @ 3.5 and Bottas' victory has dropped to 3.75. Combined would come out @ 13.1 so I think it's worth trying with a few coins.

Stake 0,5
 Good luck!

gambleaware