Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: UAE - Gran Premio de Abu Dhabi - individual vs individual - December 13th, 2020  (Read 1186 times)

Offline xavi22 Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 619
  • View Profile
UAE - Gran Premio de Abu Dhabi date: 13/12/2020  hour: 14:00
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Race winner car: Mercedes
Odds Stake 19/29 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, last of the season.

Today we have seen how Max Vertappen has surprised the Mercedes by making the first pole position here of a car that is not Mercedes since 2013.

In Free Practice Mercedes looked quite comfortable despite playing hide the cards as always. Lewis Hamilton did not give everything in the last sector, perhaps so that the lap around the track limits would not be invalidated, but he came in record and in one set he lost everything. In addition to this, the differences with the Dutch rider have been insignificant:

1st Max Verstappen

2nd Valtteri Bottas +0.025

3rd Lewis Hamilton +0.086

Lando Norris and Alexander Albon a little further behind now.

As we see very close, perhaps Lewis Hamilton could have taken it and we go, a priori, with two cars "against 1", then the Race will say that it is out.

Since 2014, in the same car type era, all Mercedes wins:

- 4 Lewis Hamilton

- 1 Valtteri Bottas

- 1 Nico Rosberg

should be around @ 1.40.

Stake suitable engine.

Good luck to all!

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 619
  • View Profile
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Daniel Ricciardo in the top 6
Odds Stake 11/4 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Very risky forecast, but with value, so those who follow it should be clear about the possibilities.

If Verstappen has been the biggest surprise, that no Reanult will go to Q3 has been the second surprise of the day, even so, 10th Esteban Ocon and 11th Daniel Ricciardo will come out, after the sanction of Charles Leclerc.

Esteban Ocon is doing quite well lately, he has just made his first podium in F1, although the race was as it was and this weekend has also been quite good so far and his quota is to test it, for the intrepid since it is higher.

I am going to stay with Daniel Ricciardo, I think I remember that he is going to start through the clean zone, with which it is possible that I won the position at the start to his partner. He comes out better and performs better in Career, as I said it is complicated, but he says goodbye to the team and the 3rd position in the Constructors' World Championship is at stake so they are going to leave everything to him.

In other houses above @ 2.30, no value, I don't know if any more have it above @ 3.10, but you have to try it.

Stake very suitable for the quota and engine.

Good luck to all!

Offline ajax Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 398
  • View Profile
UAE - Gran Premio de Abu Dabi - individual vs individual - December 13th, 2020
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 11:20:06 PM »
UAE -  Gran Premio de Abu Dabi date: 13/12/2020  hour: 14:00
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Sainz better than Norris
Odds Stake 1/1 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Brief explanation, we want Carlos Sainz to stay ahead of Norris.

Sainz for me is a better driver than Norris and especially in the race where he manages better, it is true that at the beginning of this atypical season Norris was better for one reason or another, but in this final sprint of the season Sainz is much finer than Norris.

Tomorrow Norris 4º and Sainz 6º leave, I think that tomorrow Sainz will want since it is the last grand prix that runs with McLaren (as you already know he is going to Ferrari) to leave with a great taste in his mouth, already in the previous Gran award touched the podium (which was achieved by Lance Stroll) he lacked a couple of laps to achieve it.

We have two keys in my opinion, the first is the start in which Sainz usually does very well and although Norris is not one-armed, he is not so good in my opinion and the other key no longer depends on Sainz but on the team. both in the pit stops due to the change of tires and the moment of making these pit stops, as Sainz recognized in the previous Grand Prix, his team rushed to change the tires, being able to stretch the tires that he had a little more.

I remind you of the bet, Sainz is better than Norris.

Good luck for green

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 619
  • View Profile
VS
individual individual
WON
Tip Group winner: Kimi Raikkonen
Odds Stake 7/4 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

Very risky forecast, but with value, so those who follow it should be clear about the possibilities.

The following riders participate in this group together with their quota and Starting Grid:

- 14º A. Giovinazzi @ 2.50

- 15º K. Raikkonen @ 2.75

- 16º G. Russell @ 4.00
 2009a01º 20 K Russell @ 4.00
 2009a01a Magnussen @ 7.50

In the first Free Practice, all teams had a change of drivers and Giovinazzi and Magnussen were affected without running. Kimi Raikkonen showed good pace for the first set and it cost Russell a little more.

In Free Practice 2, where race conditions are tested the most and the novelty of the circuit is not so conditioned, Kimi Raikkonen was the one who obtained the best lap-by-lap pace, in 28 laps, he also set the fastest in a lap with this configuration. Giovinazzi with two more laps left his best lap at half a second. In between both Magnussen, 33 laps with a lower pace than Raikkonen and Russell the worst of all.

In Free Practice 3, things changed thinking about Qualifying and Russell was faster followed by Giovinazzi and Raikkonen.

In Classification, the provisions above.

The keys:

In principle, the Alfa Romeos are seen a little thinner than the Williams and Haas.

Raikkonen despite having finally lost 9-8 in H2H in Qualifying, in Race he is ahead of his teammate by being more consistent on lap by lap. Furthermore, it has participated much more in this circuit, winning with Lotus-Renault 8 years ago.

Last season Giovinazzi was already one position ahead of him (16th and 17th), and Magnussen was also better positioned 14th on the grid and Russell just behind 18th. Same teams.

As we can see, it was the 3rd worst off, but the only one doing it in the clean area.

Finished:

- 13th K. Raikkonen @ 2.75

- 14th K. Magnussen @ 7.50

- 16th A. Giovinazzi @ 2.50

- 17th G. Russella10 4.00 2009a01a 2009a is also the only 2009a01a 2009 that comes out of the odd zone, the clean zone, but instead is the 2nd best placed of the group.

We could go with the H2H at even odds, but I see more value in this, which should put Kimi Raikkonen over @ 2.30, you have to try it.

Stake very suitable for the quota and engine.

Good luck to all!

Offline MirckofSilver Tipster Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 224
  • View Profile
UAE - Gran Premio de Abu Dabi - individual vs individual - December 13th, 2020
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 12:30:04 PM »
UAE -  Gran Premio de Abu Dabi date: 13/12/2020  hour: 14:00
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Mercedes better than Red Bull
Odds Stake 19/29 4
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Abu Dhabi GP. Last race of the course.

same quota in Sportium.

This is a face to face and not who is going to win the race. They are paying it exactly the same as a winning car. We have that at 1.67 in MarathonBet. I think it is worth ensuring only the face to face for what we are seeing this year. We also come from a race in which the winner was Checo Perez, so we reduce risks with this market.

Little at stake for this race, although some drivers and teams do need to claim. The fight for third place in the constructors' world championship seems exciting and Verstappen can still take the silver medal from Bottas to further embarrass the latter's performance this season.

Hamilton already said in an interview that they should work as a team to take the top spot from Verstappen. They all go to one stop and, in case they hold positions after the start, at that stop they will have to play the game with the Red Bull driver. The truth is that it is difficult for the Dutchman since, apart from the 2vs1, the Mercedes have a better rhythm in long stin and I see it difficult for them not to overtake him or for him to detach from them at the end of the laps.

It may be from the beginning or of slow maturity but this bet has to come out yes or yes.

gambleaware