Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Spain - 1ª División - Ronda 18 - Palma Futsal vs Industrias Santa Coloma - January 11th, 2019  (Read 32 times)

Offline Guille Green Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 115
  • View Profile
Spain - 1ª División - Ronda 18 date: 11/01/2019  hour: 20:30
VS
Palma Futsal Industrias Santa Coloma
LOST
Tip Under 6.5 goals
Odds Stake 13/18 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Great defensive solidity of Santa Coloma as a visitor this season, and that has already gone through most difficult courts of the League, with these results:
 6-9 against O Parrulo
 2-0 against Zaragoza
 2-1 in Osasuna
 4-1 against Inter
 2-3 in Barcelona
 4-0 in Levante
 4-1 in Jaen
 3-2 against El Pozo
 5-2 in Cartagena
 7/9 green, only the goal festival was red his first game was this season against O Parrulo, and red by the hairs of his last match in Cartagena with 7 goals, all in the second half and 4 of those goals in the last 8 minutes.

On the part of Palma, he is well-known for his great defense, an under team that usually wins without knocking down many times and receiving very few goals. He is the second team in the league where there are fewer goals at home, and he has completed the line on 5/8 occasions on his court, two of the reds were for only 1 goal. Palma is superior and will look for this day the fourth place, the Catalans approach something to a distant play off, I think it will not be an easy game for Palma watching how Coloma competes outside, and that it is worth trying this line that so many times .

Offline HUgOoGold Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 456
  • View Profile
Spain - Superliga - Partidos date: 11/01/2019  hour: 15:00
VS
MFK BLIK Sibiryak Novosibirsk
LOST
Tip Win Sibiryak Novosibirsk
Odds Stake 3/1 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Flipping I'm with the change of odds of this game from one day to another, yesterday paid the visitor victory at 1.50 as Sibiryak is one of the best teams in Russia although this is going through a bad time and without a doubt is better equipment than MFK , and right now we pay the victory of Sibiryak to 4.00 I imagine that this is due to some casualties of the last minute in the visiting team, but even so I think this fee is huge 4.00

The premises are antepenultimos in the classification with 12 points in 18 matches, they have won 4 matches, tied 0 and lost 14 with an average goal of -30, 54 goals in favor and 84 against. Playing as a local they have only been able to win 2 games out of 8 played, with 6 defeats, scoring only 18 goals for the 32 received.

The visitors are now 6th because they started the league badly, they have 23 points in 16 games with 7 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses and a goal average of -16, scoring 61 goals and receiving 77. Playing as a visitor is having bad results, 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses with 10 goals in favor and 31 against.

We see that there are 2 teams that have difficulty in scoring points as locals and visitors as they play today, I expected a matched installments, yesterday seemed too favorable for Sibiryak but today I find them more exorbitant even though Sibiryak arrives with some problems I think that against MFK he must always be favorite and for that reason I am going to test the visitor victory with stake 0,5.

Sorry for the briefness of the argument but I'm with the phone and you know the trouble that is to argue from here.

Good luck to everyone.

Offline indiodj Bookies minister

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 6712
  • Rank
  • View Profile
Spain - 1ª División - Ronda 18 date: 11/01/2019  hour: 20:30
VS
Palma Futsal Industrias Santa Coloma
LOST
Tip Santa Coloma +2.5
Odds Stake 11/10 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Well tonight begins to dispute the day number 18 of our league, the third of the second round and the 3 meetings that are disputed what most strikes me is this handicap that leave us in favor of ivory, which he allows us to be green if he loses for less than 3, an ivory that we play against Cartagena and we take the green, but it is a team that sells his skin very expensive, and today I hope that if he loses he will fight again until the last moment
 And it is that this ivory has already done the homework this year, to 11 points of those who mark the descent very badly he would have to give the thing to get into trouble, and for another part is 8 of peñiscola that marks the play off, so the 2 are far, and today although still with casualties as this is in the dynamics of recover some others fall, for me these losses are much more assumable than Monday, today loses the goalkeeper crsitúan but recover Freixas who is the owner, lost to May a pivot that came from Palma that neither went to me nor fa, and pablito moral, but this has been injured for some time, they have already assumed that baja.y cons as well as freixaser recovers Uri the closing with which Mario can already have rest and corso the Argentine wing that is one of the best of the staff, so it remains a good rooster of changes, with freixas of goalkeeper, Uri and Mario closings, pol pacheco, corso , verdejo, thalles, Álvarez and cardona wings, and pivot ximbinha, who are good players All of them and they can compete from you to you with this palm.
 For its part palm after being a leader several days fell sharply with 3 losses in a row against well and zaragoza at home and Cartagena 5-1 outside, and returned after Christmas to an oparulo full of kids 1-4, which delays that today is accusing a lot of lack of punch, and is that palm for me does not finish jumping and join with the big 3, they have means, they have a squad with many international players, but they lack the winning gene, if we look at their plentilla we found with barron and porters shoot, which are 2 porterazos, closing lolo a player who passed inter inter and tomaz, wings has very good as hamza, cinnamon, paradinski, joselito and pivots Matt Rosa and Bruno Taffy , that is to say, a very good team, but it gives me that marfolvidar has equipment to compete well against them,
. So, seeing this quota that gives us more than twice the bet, and although it is a risk forecast, there is no other than try to take it, since ue palm after his 2 home losses in a row, can be nervous and distrustful, and winning 3 is always difficult, because ivory can get 2 goals, and that would take them to have 5, which is always very hard.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 456
  • View Profile
Spain - Copa de Portugal 11/01 date: 11/01/2019  hour: 18:30
VS
Futsal Clube Azeméis SL Benfica
WON
Tip Over 7.5 goals
Odds Stake 5/6 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

I'm going to try this line in the futsal cup of Portugal but without going crazy with the stake since I think the line is well placed but seeing how the cup games of yesterday are developing and today I see value in this pick, I explain the reason.

The averages of the 2 teams in league is below the line of 7.5 goals offered by bet, Azemeis has an average of 6.75 goals per game while Benfica has an average of 6.5 goals per game , both averages are 1 goal below today's line, so why go with the over? first because Benfica is a much better team than Azemeis, they are leaders with their 16 wins, full of victories while Azemeis is 10th with 4 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses and in their match in the first leg of the league on this same track the result was 0-7, a single goal to overcome the line and another reason to go with this over is that both yesterday's matches and today's cup results have been 1-1, 3-3 draws and 3-3 deciding on penalties, teams like Modicus Sandim or Sporting have had problems in a priori singles games so Benfica today I hope that if I had planned to reserve players or was confident in the victory I changed the chip and went all out for avoid scares, this coupled with Azemeis being able to score some goal I think it should be enough to reach the 8 goals that give us the green.

Sorry if there is a lack of spelling but I do not have time to review, there are 40 seconds left to raise the pick.

Good luck to everyone.

Offline alpaygon Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 720
  • View Profile
Spain - 1ª División - Ronda 18 date: 11/01/2019  hour: 20:45
VS
Sala 10 Zaragoza 'O Parrulo Ferrol
LOST
Tip Total Goals: less than 6.5 goals
Odds Stake 5/6 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Good afternoon,

I'm almost out of time, I've been over the weekend and I have not been able to send it before. I do not see goals in this game and they offer us a good quota, so we're going to go look for this under.

They are two teams with a lack of goal quite evident. With 41 and 47 goals in favor, only Peñíscola, Segovia and Antequera golean less than them. It must be said that many times these matches between teams under then go crazy. We will go with caution.

Ferrol has lost cash as Jesulito, Chano and Rober. Important and that gave him a lot of balance. You have to see how they are replenished. I see very favorite Zaragoza, but since it does not finish the new project, I think it is best to go with the under and with low stake.

Zaragoza has no casualties. His zonal defense is difficult to attack, but then it costs him a lot because he does not have a clear finalizer. Nano Modrego in strategy and plays at the far post are what holds the team.

We are going cautiously.
 Good luck!

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 456
  • View Profile
Spain - 1. Liga 11/01 - SK Plzen vs Olympik Melnik - January 11th, 2019
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 06:32:08 PM »
Spain - 1. Liga 11/01 date: 11/01/2019  hour: 20:00
VS
SK Plzen Olympik Melnik
LOST
Tip Win Olympik Melnik
Odds Stake 25/2 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

I'm going on this occasion with a funbet to get a little bit and follow the game without suffering much for the possible loss.

I see a lot of value to this 13.50 odds that offers interwetten to the visitor victory, in bet it is at 13.00 and it seems too much to me and that is why I am going to try.

Plzen that acts as a local is 7th in the table and his victory is paid to 1.14 while Melnik is 5th in the table, the reason why Plzen is given that favoritism is for the good numbers he has at home and Melnik as a visitor is nothing like another world but one thing is to give him as favorites and another is to put these quotas so exorbitant.

Plzen at home has played 6 matches winning 4 and losing 2 with 40 goals in favor and 18 against while Melnik as a visitor has played 5 matches winning 2 and losing 3 scoring 16 goals and receiving 27.

Viewing the numbers of Plzen at home and Melnik as a visitor is enough to understand that the locals are favorites but do not forget that Melnik is above Plzen in the standings, it is true that only 3 points up but that equality in the table shows that they are similar teams and why is not Melnik going to win in his visit to Plzen?

If the quotas were more equal I would not go but with such a high quota, and the little loss in case of being red I see enough reason to try it.

Good luck to everyone.

gambleaware