Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Scotland - The Open Championship - individual vs individual - July 19th, 2018  (Read 3453 times)

Offline OnTheTee Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 32
  • View Profile
Scotland - The Open Championship date: 19/07/2018  hour: 07:00
VS
individual individual
WON
Tip Best Swedish player
Odds Stake 21/13 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

This is a bet in favor of Noren, who comes from winning the French Open and is having a good season, as against Stenson, favorite in the odds and who has long dragged an elbow injury. Stenson tried the weekend in Sweden and the result was not good and if it were not the Open he would not play this week, so his quota does not make much sense. On the other hand, the field I think also favors Noren, with its natural fade.

Offline OnTheTee Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 32
  • View Profile
Scotland - The Open Championship date: 19/07/2018  hour: 07:00
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Best former winner: Zach Johnson
Odds Stake 11/1 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Bet complicated by the number of players to consider. In order of favorites, first are McIllroy and Spieth (share below 4). The 2 are doing a similar season, with regular results especially for the problems with the putt. Rory is better and is always an option in the Open, but I think the field does not favor him and is too inconsistent. As Spieth is doing, he is not one of the top 125 of the circuit, he is not an option in betting.

Stenson (5.50) has been dragging an injury and is not 100%, so before the possibility of a withdrawal is there. Woods (5.50) is a mystery. He is not playing badly, but he does not finish a good tournament. Here you can benefit from not having to use the driver a lot and if you improve the putt you can have options.

Mickelson (10.00) has gone from more to less in the season. He finished with +16 US Open and 65th place in Greenbier before coming to Europe, where the cut in the Scottish Open failed last week. At 48 I do not see it with many options.

And we find the 12.00 Zach Johnson fee, which I think has a great value. His style adapts well to the links, as we saw in St. Andrews 3 years ago when he won and has been playing well with 3 top 20 in a row. I see it there with McIllroy and Woods fighting for this classification, so their quota is very interesting.

gambleaware