Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: USA - PGA TOUR: Masters de Augusta - individual vs individual - April 11th, 2019  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Margo Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 906
  • View Profile
USA - PGA TOUR: Masters de Augusta date: 11/04/2019  hour: 14:30
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip TOP20: Thorbjorn Olesen
Odds Stake 9/2 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Hello pickboys.

The most important Tournament of the golf circuit finally arrives, the Master of the USA.

I'm not going to win, as the last few years have shown us that there is more room for aspirants than what the apparel houses mark as big favorites.

Today I will predict, very riskily, a top20 for the young Danish Thobjon Olesen.
 I remember that at this point last year, the Swedish Henrik Stenson gave us many joys with a very similar forecast.

I trust this player because of his climbing progress.
 He has never managed to enter top20 in this Master, but he has been demonstrating for two years that he is able to focus and achieve very good results.
 It should be noted that he played and won the last Ryder Cup with the European team and that he has won victories in the Golfsixes in pairs and won the last Open of Italy.
 For me it is clearly a player with a great projection and that, except hecatomb, will perform a very good role and get a good result.

Good luck to those who follow and with great caution, that this is a very risky bet.

Gulak

Offline Margo Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 906
  • View Profile
USA - PGA TOUR: Masters de Augusta date: 11/04/2019  hour: 14:30
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip TOP10: Justin Rose
Odds Stake 11/10 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Hello Pickboys.

Well I'm going for another forecast about the golf tournament that finally starts today at noon.
 The Masters has arrived and I observe superapetecibles quotas.

After the risky bet that I have shared before on the top20 of Danish, this time I will share another much more feasible.

I mean the TOP10 of the British Justin Rose, and that is a quota above par for this player, I consider it a "bargain"
 Logically nothing is safe, and in this tournament, a bad day or a pit locked and you say goodbye to all the options. You have to be very regular, focused and constant, which (for me) Rose is.
 He has already achieved this top three times before. He finished fifth in 2007 and second in 2015 and 2017.
 Posiblemte is one of the favorites to win the victory and get the longed for green jacket once and for all.
 This year he starts again as a favorite in the Mcllroy houses, but it was already last year and in the end he did not succeed.
 I do not rule out Dustin Jonhson and neither do I, and I hope so, to our friend Jon Rahm.

I'm not going to post more predictions, but if someone is encouraged, Jon Rahm's TOP10 is paid at € 2.25, another interesting number.

Good luck to those who follow it and enjoy Augusta.

Gulak

gambleaware