Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: USA - PGA tour: Valero Texas Open - individual vs individual - April 19th, 2018  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Margo Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 906
  • View Profile
USA - PGA tour: Valero Texas Open date: 19/04/2018  hour: 14:30
VS
individual individual
WON
Tip Jimmy Walker will be among the top 20
Odds Stake 11/5 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Hello pickboys.

I was waiting until the last moment to make several picks on the Texas Golf Open.

The first one is going to be that Jimmy Walker is among the top 20 classified.

This tournament that starts as a favorite Sergio Garcia takes place in Texas, a place that Walker knows perfectly well since it was where his school resides.
 In 2001 at Baylor University in Waco, he began his career, becoming a great reference in the world of golf.

These high quotas are due to his recovery from a disease, but he is already taking very good shape again and leaving good performances.

He has already won this tournament in 2015 and I think that being in the top 20 is very feasible for him.

I do not roll up anymore, I get caught by the bull.

Good luck to those who follow and trust.

I'm going for two more candidates

Gulak

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 906
  • View Profile
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Charlie Hoffman will be among the top 20
Odds Stake 9/10 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Hello pickboys.

What was said, second forecast of this Valero Texas Open that will start in just one hour.

This bet is the same as the previous one, because this veteran and Californian player Charlie Hoffman is among the top 20 finishers of the tournament.

Sergio Garcia is part of the favorite for this Open, with Hoffman another of those who are in the spotlight for victory. Five years ago this player already won this tournament, being hand in hand with Kevin Chappell at the end, and he also won it in 2016.

Has a thorn stuck with Chappell for losing last year by a point the presindent, s Cup and will try to win this title ahead of him for the last time.

Good luck to those who follow and trust in the most feasible (a priori) bet of the three.
 Now let's go for Chappell.

Gulak

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 906
  • View Profile
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Kevin Chappell will be among the top 20 classified
Odds Stake 5/4 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Hello pickboys.

We are going in a hurry to get the last golf award for this Valera Open in Texas.

We bet on this occasion that the young Californian Kevin Chappell will be among the first 20 places of the tournament.

He is the current champion to beat.
 In April of last year, Valera Texas won by beating Koepka by a stroke.

This Californian seems to go hand in hand with his compatriot Charlie Hoffman with whom he has already met several face to face in similar tournaments.
 Both are candidates for victory, although they place Sergio Garcia as their favorite.

I think a top20 is practically insured for these two players

Luck who gives time to catch any of the three.

Gulak

gambleaware