Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: China - European Tour - Volvo China Open - individual vs individual - April 26th, 2018  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Margo Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 906
  • View Profile
China - European Tour - Volvo China Open date: 26/04/2018  hour: 01:30
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Hato g Li will end in top10
Odds Stake 7/5 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Hello pickboys.

We are going again to a new forecast for golf.
 This time we are going to China to play the Volvo China Open of the European Tour (yes, of the European Tour)

We are going with the young Chinese Haotong Li.
 The bet is that it is in top10, which I see quite feasible dealing with one of the favorites.
 Hatong already won this tournament in May 2016 with three strokes against Felipe Aguilar.
 In 2014 he won three consecutive tournaments of the PGA Tour China, with only 18 years and with margins of up to eight strokes difference.

Arrives in a very good state of form. Without going any further, this year, in January, he snatched the Omega Dubai Desert classic to the same Rory Mcllroy by a stroke of margin.

Play at home, many tops are going to play the pairs of the Zurich Open in the US and we have ten places of margin of error.
 I see it quite feasible.

Good luck to whoever caught it on time.

Gulak

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 906
  • View Profile
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Alexander Lévy will finish in top10
Odds Stake 1/1 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Hello pickboys.

I was not sure about making this prediction because its share was 1.72, but it just went up to par, so let's go for the Frenchman Lévy, the current champion of this Volvo Open in China, is among the top10.

Alexander has already won twice in this Open, in 2014 and in 2017
 Last week he won in Trophy Hassan II to Spanish Quiros by one stroke and was a good preamble for this tournament belonging to the European Tour.

I do not think it revalidates the title, but a top10 is very feasible for this French player.
 I do not roll up anymore, it starts.

Good luck to whoever gets it.

Gulak

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 906
  • View Profile
VS
individual individual
LOST
Tip Best golfer in Continental Europe: Alexander Lévy
Odds Stake 5/1 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Hello pickboys.

We are going with the last prediction of this Volvo Open in China.

The house bet365 gives us several betting options according to the location of the players.
 In one of the sections we find ourselves the best golfer in each area.
 Possibly this section is the most difficult, since this tournament belongs to the European Tour and most of the competitors are European as well as Chinese.

Even so I will go in favor of the current champion of the tournament in 2017, the Frenchman Alexander Lévy, who as I explained in my previous forecast, already won twice this open and comes to win last week the Hassan II Trophy Quirós by a stroke of difference.

Good fitness, knowledgeable and winner of the tournament.
 Difficult bet and complicated opponents like Wiesberger, Olessen, Luiten, Bjork and the two Spaniards, Larrazabal and Campillo within the same category of European golfers.

Practically this bet is very similar to that he wins, but he can take the Open Hao Tong Li and leave Lévy ahead of the rest of Europeans.

I hope so.

Stake bajisimo and let's see if the flute sounds.

Good luck to those who catch it

Gulak

gambleaware