Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo - Hungría vs Brasil - January 21st, 2021  (Read 199 times)

Offline aitor89 Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 758
  • View Profile
Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 21/01/2021  hour: 15:30
VS
Hungría Brasil
WON
Tip Hungary / hungary
Odds Stake 8/13 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

World Championship

We are going with this meeting between two teams that stand out for being quite different in the type of handball they play in each game while Hungary is being an offensive team and that it comes from a post-nagy era, Brazil is a I selected a very defensive and well-ordered block, it is very difficult to attack them and I think that we will see a game with very different strategies, even so I trust that Hungary will win in the first half and end up also winning the game, Hungary has a more creative team and for me with more quality than the Brazilian, Brazil holds up well if the rival is in doubt or does not have the day they are very forceful and fighters but little more, I think that Hungary after seeing Germany play should win this match in the first half and get the victory at the end of the game since they are superior to brazil ... luck!

Offline cholo1979Silver Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 851
  • View Profile
Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 21/01/2021  hour: 20:30
VS
España Alemania
VOID
Tip Asian handicap +4 germany
Odds Stake 3/7 3
VOID
 Reasoning ...

good we are going with a forecast for this handball world championship in its final phase already of the championship where everything is decided in these rounds I really like this handicap where our selection starts with 4 goals advantage in case it does it from one we would be null the bet and if you do it of 5 we would lose the bet where yesterday the team was better than the match against brazil germany is not at its best it lost yesterday with hungary but it should be noted that it is one of the teams that will be there for the fight of the top teams at the end of this championship so this handicap seems like a great bet in this phase equality will prevail and handicaps are worth their weight in gold for that and good luck to all

Catenacho Guest

Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 21/01/2021  hour: 15:30
VS
Uruguay Polonia
LOST
Tip Poland HA -20.5
Odds Stake 13/10 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Uruguay vs Poland. Handball World Cup.
 Again with the handball, I am going to seek the beating of Poland, well that is clear, but I think we will see more than 20 goals difference.
 Uruguay has won only one game, and it had to be without playing it, due to COVID cases in the Cape Verde team, it has received more than 40 goals in the two games and in none of them managed to score more than 20 goals, it has also faced to Germany and Hungary.
 Poland for its part, has put a +10 to Brazil, and Brazil this year it got +17 this year, lost one against Spain and +2 against Tunisia, all these teams would give Uruguay a serious beating and I hope so in this game.

Offline Apr Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1419
  • View Profile
Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 21/01/2021  hour: 20:30
VS
España Alemania
LOST
Tip Double chance Germany (Win or Draw)
Odds Stake 31/21 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

World Championship, a match between Spain and Germany.

I bet Germany wins or draws against Spain. Germany comes from unexpectedly losing to Hungary and today they can make up for themselves if they beat the Spanish team, otherwise their options in this championship would practically be complicated since they only reached the second group stage with 2 points.

Germany have beaten Uruguay, Cape Verde and lost to Hungary.

Spain beat Poland, Tunisia and tied with Brazil.

In direct confrontations, of the last 6 times they have met, 3 victories for each team.

Good luck!

gambleaware