Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: España - División de Honor Plata - BM Zamora vs BM Cisne - January 12th, 2019  (Read 131 times)

Offline Javinava Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 32
  • View Profile
España - División de Honor Plata date: 12/01/2019  hour: 17:00
VS
BM Zamora BM Cisne
LOST
Tip BM Cisne to win
Odds Stake 19/10 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

ANALYSIS OF THE MATCH

Quota that offers us tremendous value, Zamora a team that plays last season in league asobal, is currently in the middle zone of the category, with a little competitive team, it's costing me a lot to make a goal not in vano is the fourth least anotador of the championship, but it will have a very negative handicap and it is the losses that it has to face this match, salaries Chilean players are disputing the World Cup and they are very important and here some the goalkeeper and the other is the top scorer, also the Argentine Ramiro is with the selection, between Ceballos who is the top scorer and Ramiro averaged 7 goals per half match per game but this time they can not count on the contribution of these players, we must also add that their captain Jortos for work reasons I leave the team in November, opposite will have handball Swan, fifth in the classification with a very positive dynamic since only one deviation In the last 10 games, it is the third highest scoring team in the competition, up to 3 players average 4 goals in average, even two more players average 3, that is, it has a bunch of players who can see the door quite easily, their average scorer is 29 goals by the average of 26 of the local team that will have the important casualties that we have previously said.

PRONOSTICO

Zamora a team that won only one game of the last 5 played, a team that is stuck in the Copa del Rey and it costs a lot to see even one of the worst teams this season Agustinos Alicante won and he left him in 19 goals, he faces this game with up to 4 important casualties, and in front of him he will have one of the most scoring teams with which it is very difficult that in an exchange of goals I can face swan handball, for it does not count on his goalkeeper or with his main offensive weapons, swan handball has only won the first two of the League and Atlético you do not go with which he wins is not easy you have to score more goals than he and Zamora precisely has some meat very Negative to face this game and get this company which has much more value than ever swan victory with such a large share.

nerito12 Guest

Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 12/01/2019  hour: 15:00
VS
Austria Chile
LOST
Tip Asian handicap -7'5 Austria
Odds Stake 18/19 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Second match of the World Cup. Austria comes from winning 29.22 to Saudi Arabia and Chile comes from beating 16-39 against powerful Denmark.

I consider Austria very superior because her players play a lot in the Bundesliga, but I do not want to play the handicap of the first half. The Undér I see it a little too low, it was an option but I think in the end it can be decided and too many goals can be scored and with little defense.

nerito12 Guest

Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 12/01/2019  hour: 17:30
VS
Noruega Arabia Saudí
WON
Tip Asian handicap Norway -13'5
Odds Stake 18/19 2.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

Norway comes from winning with solvency to Tunisia 34-24. Tunisia being a good touchstone (for me the best of Africans).

Saudi Arabia lost 29-22 against Austria and although I expected less of them I trust that Norway will pass them over with Sander Sagosen (for many the best player of the tournament and for me tb haha)

So I expected very clear victory from Norway and paint this green. X my would put something over Norway goals tb but right now I can not look at many houses

nerito12 Guest

Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 12/01/2019  hour: 20:30
VS
Francia Serbia
LOST
Tip Handicap First Half France -3'5
Odds Stake 4/5 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

France comes from winning to Brazil 24-22. Very rubbery match where France could not find any continuity, although I think that the game never threatens for them

Serbia tied 30 against Russia in a game of too many goals for them in my opinion.

France must show that it is the main favorite for me, it has enough players more than Serbia and that should be seen in its rotation, although eye with the Serbian ends

In general if France defends as it can be quite clear

Offline jorgeiz92Silver Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 581
  • View Profile
Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 12/01/2019  hour: 15:30
VS
Rusia Corea
WON
Tip Russia -4.5
Odds Stake 7/12 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

I will go with this handicap of goals in this match between Russia and Korea.

I think 5 goals is a more than affordable difference for a very superior Russia that has world-class players like Dibirov, while Korea is one of the weakest selections.

The Koreans come to lose easily against Germany by 11 goals, where they were a selection with many limitations, especially lack of physical thing that Russia can take advantage of to win the match comfortably and forget yesterday's draw against Serbia.

Luck and the green

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 581
  • View Profile
Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 12/01/2019  hour: 15:30
VS
Rusia Corea
WON
Tip Russia + 29.5 goals
Odds Stake 4/5 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

We are going with another forecast for this game.

As I said I see a very superior Russia, who can take advantage of the lack of kilos and physics in the Koreans, so I think the Koreans will suffer a lot in defense and we will see more than 30 goals from the Russians.

Russia has very good pitchers and fast ends that are going to make good use of the Korean errors in attack. Also Russia can not speculate after the draw yesterday so it has to come out with a machete.

Greetings and luck

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 581
  • View Profile
VS
Austria Chile
WON
Tip Chile +7.5
Odds Stake 7/8 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

I think that the Austrians are given too much prominence and that's why I'm going to go with this handicap.

Chile is not as bad a selection as they showed in the debut against Denmark, where they fell by beating. They are trained by Mateo Garralda and have men of level like the brothers Salinas, besides Austria is not a top selection.

As I say Austria has good players like Bilyk or Santos, but suffers a lot when it is with the second unit in the field. Against Arabia they were only able to win by 7, so today I do not think they win for more income before a Chile that as I say nothing will have to do with the other day.

Greetings and luck

Offline jozue12Gold Tipster Bookies minister

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 5751
  • View Profile
Copa EHF - Femenino date: 12/01/2019  hour: 18:00
VS
Bera Bera - Femenino SCM Craiova - Femenino
LOST
Tip SCM Craiova handicap 0
Odds Stake 9/11 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Second day of the group stage where the Bera Bera from Donosti and the Romanian SCM Craiova will face each other in a special match in Artaleku.

Personally I think the Bera Bera finished bottom without wins this group stage, since it is located in the group of death with 3 superior teams. Their goal was to reach this group stage and they have achieved it. They have been saying for weeks that although they are excited about this competition, their goal is the league and they come to lose in Croatia against Podravka Vegeta 29-32. A match they fought because they were close on the scoreboard, but as soon as the Croatians moved away, the people of San Sebastian gave up quickly. They are not as good as they would like and on Thursday they were in Gijon where they won a very physical match by 26-17 and arrived in Donosti on Friday morning. It's his fourth game in 12 days and his third in the last week with hard trips. They have admitted to being tired and excited about playing in a historical field.

The Romanians are the current EHF Cup champions and although they have it really complicated, their goal this year is that. In league they do not go well although they are sixth to 1 point in Europe. They come from losing on Wednesday in Zalau and on Thursday they were here. So they have had even more time to rest than the locals. They come from winning 18-12 at home to the NYK, they are a great team and if something stands out in this team it is their hard and very good defense. And here they lead Trifunovic, Seric and Fachinello.

Although the Bera Bera have a good result in the first half, the Romanians will impose their physical in the second half and that is why I go with the Romanians winning the game without a draw.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 581
  • View Profile
VS
Austria Chile
WON
Tip Austria -30.5 goals
Odds Stake 9/10 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

We are going with this under goals for Austria.

As I said, I expect a much more equal match than the quotas predict. Austria has 3 or 4 level players, but their turnover is short and low quality with the second unit, this makes it more difficult to reach a high number of goals such as 31.

Ante Arabia that for me taste is inferior to Chile, they could only score 29 goals. So this line of goals seems too high to me.

Luck and the green

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 581
  • View Profile
Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 12/01/2019  hour: 17:30
VS
Noruega Arabia Saudí
WON
Tip Norway scores 35 goals: yes
Odds Stake 3/4 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

Match that faces the weak Saudi Arabia against one of the candidates to fight for medal, as is Norway.

I will go with this over of goals for the Norwegians, who reach 35 goals I think a very good line, given the loose defense of the Saudis that due to their lack of physical I think they will suffer a lot before a lot more players technical and physical, commanded by the great Sagosen.

Arabia received 42 goals from Spain and 36 from Belarus in the preparatory tournament, so these 35 goals from Norway seem like a good option, Norway comes from scoring 34 goals against Tunisia, which for me is a selection superior to the Saudi

Luck and the green

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 581
  • View Profile
Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 12/01/2019  hour: 18:15
VS
Alemania Brasil
WON
Tip Brazil scores 25 goals: no
Odds Stake 7/10 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

I'm going to go with this Under goals for Brazil, in this match that faces the hosts of the World Cup, Germany.

Brazil is a team that has a hard time attacking in static, it likes more to perform a dynamic game, so before selections like the German, very physical and with a forceful defense that will not allow them to run, the Brazilian team suffers much. We saw it yesterday against France, where they only scored 22 goals and today I hope something similar to you one of the best defenses of this World Cup.

Because of this and this good quota I encourage you to enter.

Luck and the green

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 581
  • View Profile
Campeonato del Mundo - Campeonato del Mundo date: 12/01/2019  hour: 20:30
VS
Francia Serbia
WON
Tip Serbia -25.5 goals
Odds Stake 4/5 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

We are going with this Under of goals for Serbia.

I will go with the Serbs who score 25 goals or less, since France is one of the great favorites of the World Cup, but the most important thing is that their fort is a great defender, which and more without the presence of Karabatic goes to be the great asset of the French.

Serbia is not what it used to be, it has interesting players who have a powerful strike, but I think that France will suffer a lot to make goals against, as the difference in quality is evident and the powerful French 6-0 is not going to allow reaching these 26 goals. Against Brazil, France only conceded 22 goals, a clear sign of defensive strength.

Luck and the green

gambleaware