Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: USA - NHL - Buffalo Sabres vs Tampa Bay Lightning - January 13th, 2019  (Read 14 times)

Offline indomituxxSilver Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1436
  • View Profile
USA - NHL date: 13/01/2019  hour: 01:00
Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Lightning
WON
Tip Win Tampa Bay Lightning
Odds Stake 6/11 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

We're going to the NHL at the Stadium: KeyBank Center (Buffalo) to meet Buffalo Sabers against Tampa Bay Lightning.

The pick we are looking for is that Tampa Bay Lightning wins the match we have extended and penalties.

Well, who has been following the NHL for years will know that the Sabers tend to be but the worst of the worst franchises year after year in this NHL, this year against all predictions started in a brilliant way, but I was in his day and I return to say, little by little, it will go down, as logically by template is the most logical thing to happen with the passing of the days, and in fact, this is already being for now they are placed 8th of the East with 52 points at the limit of the posts of playoff , and there they are holding, but I tell you, they will be less if or if, in fact, they have 10 wins and 7 defeats.

The visit Tampa team TOP and that has been looking for this Stanley cup for many years and that makes exceptional regular phase and very good but always in the playoff chokes and pineapple, but in the regular phase is demonstrating again its potential where 44 games he only lost 10, and he has been rolling 17 wins from his last 19 games, they are plethoric.

To share 1.55, we go with tampa wins the game we have prorroga and penalties, you know calmly that the NHL is always fucked, but in my opinion acceptable quota and if Tampa is in line must win tonight against sabers What are you doing too much this year, luck to whoever follows me?

Offline apuestasdeportivas1Silver Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 372
  • View Profile
USA - NHL - Buffalo Sabres vs Tampa Bay Lightning - January 13th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 11:04:03 PM »
USA - NHL date: 13/01/2019  hour: 01:00
Buffalo Sabres Tampa Bay Lightning
WON
Tip Buffalo scores in 1 period
Odds Stake 11/17 2.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Tonight we're going to the United States for ice hockey in the NHL.
 Face Buffalo and Tampa Bay.
 Our bet will be that Buffalo scores in the 1st period.
 Viewing the statistic in 11 games Buffalo has scored Tampa Bay 8 times in the 1 period or is 72%.
 I think you can try this bet with good chances of success.
 Buffalo give us a green.
 Stake 2.5 and luck to whoever follows me.

gambleaware