Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - 12.20 Kempton (Carrera 1) - BOG - Internacional vs 12.20 Kempton (Carrera 1) - BOG - January 12th, 2019  (Read 123 times)

Offline bigfixerGold Tipster Master gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2654
  • View Profile
Internacional - 12.20 Kempton (Carrera 1) - BOG date: 12/01/2019  hour: 13:20
VS
Internacional 12.20 Kempton (Carrera 1) - BOG
LOST
Tip Win Chaparral Prince
Odds Stake 9/10 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Kempton hurdles race of 2 miles

I'm going to the victory of Chaparral Prince

Chaparral Prince debuted in September with a very disappointing ninth place. Later he underwent an operation, he ran again last month and improved his performance considerably, being the second one fighting to the finish line against the winner. The third of that race won yesterday his only subsequent race that has run, and the fourth and fifth one came to be second in his previous and the other to win, so I think they are good indications of the good level of Chaparral Prince. For today he repeats jockey, repeats track, distance and weight, and I think that if he repeats performance he will have many victory options.

Rivals, there are 4 and as they are little exposed they can have more pelgiro than it seems
 - Tiffin Top, fourth in his only race, far from the level of Chaparral but his coach is very good this race
 - Flaming, comes from France, may have its danger

But I think that by adapting to the track, and the good second place so recent, I think it will be difficult to beat.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2654
  • View Profile
Internacional - 12.55 Kempton (Carrera 2) - BOG date: 12/01/2019  hour: 13:55
VS
Internacional 12.55 Kempton (Carrera 2) - BOG
LOST
Tip Lomachenko Place SI
Odds Stake 1/2 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

3-mile hurdles race at Kempton

I'm going to have Lomachenko placed. It is in bet more markets, and to place must be between the first 2

Miniquot to combine but small stake as always.

Lomachenko, situation very similar to the previous debut in October disappointing, operation, returns to run in December, and a great victory, finishing with a lot of strength in the final part, and taking a lot of distance from the post 3 backwards. For today it goes up a lot, but as it ended I think it should not be a problem, just like it goes with more weight, repeats Jacob of great level.

Rivals, there are 5 but the danger I see in 2, although rather I see a possible face to face with the favorite
 - Larbarrow Lad, the favorite, second in his two races, one of them closer to today's distance , very dangerous
 - Dancer, winner at the beginning of December, but then had a very disappointing career, also goes up a distance, I think this one step below Lomachenko and the favorite.

Well, we will look for a position, I think it could be a race of 2, in that case it would make things much easier.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2654
  • View Profile
Internacional - 3.15 Kempton (Carrera 6) - BOG date: 12/01/2019  hour: 16:15
VS
Internacional 3.15 Kempton (Carrera 6) - BOG
WON
Tip Glen Rocco Placed SI 3 positions
Odds Stake 8/15 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Kempton obstacle course of 3 miles

I'm going to Glen Rocco is placed. It is in betfair, position 3 posicoines and indicate the fee. In bet it is at 2.25 but only 2 positions

Glen Rocco has shown great form in his last three races, a victory, a third place and a second in his last race. For today he climbs class, but that also allows him to go very light so I think he can adapt well to more complicated rivals in these circumstances. It also goes up and that can also come in handy. In his last race he was eighth near the final part, and I finished spectacularly ahead of the positions and because the race was not extended a little longer but it would have led to victory. What I do not like is that they just change their jockey, but even if what was shown in that race was not a mirage, I think it has a good chance of being in the top 3.

Rivals, Ballykan and River Dawn should be the toughest, but it is a very open race, and I only hope that Glen Rocco is on the podium.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2654
  • View Profile
Internacional - 3.45 Kempton (Carrera 7) - BOG date: 12/01/2019  hour: 16:45
VS
Internacional 3.45 Kempton (Carrera 7) - BOG
WON
Tip Speed Company Placed YES
Odds Stake 19/29 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Kempton 2-mile hurdles race

I'm going to Speed Company. Is in bet more markets and to place must be between the first 3

Speed Company three races in hurdles this winter season and in all of them has been regular and only lacked a plus to take the victory. In November was second, only surpassed by a rival who is unbeaten with 3 races 3 wins, in his next was third and the last was also third, but because the race had 1 furlon more, came in head to the final part seemed that I was going to finish but it was long. Today he will not have that extra furlon, he changes the jockey for me improving the level and weight goes the lightest.

Rivals There are some who create certain doubts, so I trust the regularity of Speed Company to be among the top 3.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2654
  • View Profile
Internacional - 1.15 Warwick (Carrera 2) - BOG date: 12/01/2019  hour: 14:15
VS
Internacional 1.15 Warwick (Carrera 2) - BOG
WON
Tip Movie Legend Placed 3 positions
Odds Stake 1/2 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

2 mile obstacle course in Warwickk

I'm going to have Movie Legend placed. It is in betfair positions, and to place it must be among the first 3. In bet this to quota 2 the placed two positions I also like.

Movie Legend, 4 races this winter season, and has given a great performance. He won his last hurdles race, and afterwards he worked on obstacles with 3 good results. Second in the furthest and where the third won shortly after, second in his next and third in the last but with tough rivals ahead, since the same second came to win his two previous races. For today Jockey Johnsson premieres for me the best there is, although yesterday he gave me a red. Going well in weight and distance,

Rivals except Generous Day that for me is who should fight the victory, the rest I find affordable.

To choose miniquot to combine or simple with good quota to 2 positions.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2654
  • View Profile
Internacional - 2.25 Warwick (Carrera 4) - BOG date: 12/01/2019  hour: 15:25
VS
Internacional 2.25 Warwick (Carrera 4) - BOG
LOST
Tip Tidal Flow Placed YES
Odds Stake 1/2 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Hurdle race in Warwick of 2 miles and 5 furlions

I'm going to have Tidal Flow placed. Is in bet more markets, and to place must be between the first 2

Tidal Flow, two races on hurdles, and two win, the last with impressive final where he won with great authority to hard rivals. Today he climbs from class 4 to 1, and it raises a lot the difficulty of the race but the performance given in that last one is undoubtedly class 1, so in this case I will trust. Repeats jockey of his two victories, again Johnsson and weight is matched with almost all, and the same ditancy, so I think he will have many options even victory.

Rivals, Stoney Mountain and Rockpoint I see the most dangerous, the second to go with more weight I think I can pay, even so everything depends on Tidal Flow if it is all it seems and has shown so far, it will be very difficult to beat .

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2654
  • View Profile
Internacional - 2.00 Lingfield (Carrera 3) - BOG date: 12/01/2019  hour: 15:00
VS
Internacional 2.00 Lingfield (Carrera 3) - BOG
WON
Tip Win Dutch Uncle
Odds Stake 2/5 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Race in Lingfield of 1 mile and 4 furlions

I'm going to the victory of Dutch Uncle

Mierdacuota to combine, to small stake.

Dutch Uncle winner in December and second at the beginning of the year, where it cost to start and came to the part very delayed, but still saved to 1 surpassed the rest of its rivals. That race was in class 4 and today it falls to class 6 and the difference in level should be palpable. Repeat Morris jockey of great level, and weight although it is the heaviest, is not so loaded to stop him

Rivals, there are only 4, and 3 are theoretically from another league the greatest danger is in
 -Noble Expression winner last year and if I repeated that performance it would be very hard but what has happened this year has not been at a similar level, I hope it does not revive.

I think that unless you have a problem Dutch Uncle should win, but still small stake, that as it does not go well can be until last.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2654
  • View Profile
Internacional - 12.25 Fairyhouse (Carrera 1) - BOG date: 12/01/2019  hour: 13:25
VS
Internacional 12.25 Fairyhouse (Carrera 1) - BOG
LOST
Tip Win Caravation
Odds Stake 8/11 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Race in Fairyhouse of 2 miles and 2 furlions

I am going to the victory of Caravation

Caravation, winner in flat and podium in other two races, debuted in hurdles in December with a great second place fighting until the end against a hard rival, that he came from being second in his previous career and from winning in flat in class 1. The third and fourth of that race also came from winning, and there were a total of 25 participants. For today he repeats weight, jockey and increases the distance that just as it can help him to finish his rivals.

Rivals, there are 11 and the biggest danger is the amount, there is a dangerous debutant who is second favorite, but I think it all depends on Caravation if it is at the level of his debut, I think he has a great opportunity to take the victory.

gambleaware