Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - 4.40 Southwell (Carrera 1) - BOG - Internacional vs 4.40 Southwell (Carrera 1) - BOG - January 19th, 2021  (Read 191 times)

Offline UchihaWadeGold Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1217
  • View Profile
Internacional - 4.40 Southwell (Carrera 1) - BOG date: 19/01/2021  hour: 17:40
VS
Internacional 4.40 Southwell (Carrera 1) - BOG
CANCELLED
Tip Winner: Alsvinder
Odds Stake 7/2 1
CANCELLED
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

We are going to test the 1st no obstacle course with handicap at Southwell, over 4 furlongs and 214 yards.

I am going to choose the horse Alsvinder as the winner.

This 8 year old gelding has many many miles on it, yet it is a very consistent specimen. Just 2 days ago he played his last race, at this same racetrack and on 6f. He came out very quickly but going around the curve didn't help him much; however he traveled hard up front towards the final stage, managing to finish in a good 2nd place.

Today you will carry the same mark as last time and today's distance could give you an advantage. Finally mention that this horse was classified with 20lb more last year, about this time.

Good luck!

Offline UchihaWadeGold Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1217
  • View Profile
Internacional - 7.10 Southwell (Carrera 6) - BOG date: 19/01/2021  hour: 20:10
VS
Internacional 7.10 Southwell (Carrera 6) - BOG
LOST
Tip Winner: Archimedes
Odds Stake 22/1 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going to test the 6th no-obstacle handicap race at Southwell, over 6 furlongs and 16 yards.

I am going to choose the Archimedes horse as the winner.

This 8-year-old gelding has managed to win four times at this same racetrack; Although he has now played 24 races since the last victory in 2019.

He has recently had a career full of ups and downs, chaining good and bad results; however, he seems to be recovering his best form since he was 8th out of 11 participants right here on December 17th of last year. In each race his performance has been improving, as well as the results; reaching his best result, in his last race held 4 days ago at Southwell, in which he finished in 2nd position.

I think he has an affordable brand to be interested in him in this new career.

Good luck!

Offline bigfixerGold Tipster Bookies enthusiast

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 4339
  • View Profile
Internacional - 5.10 Southwell (Carrera 2) - BOG date: 19/01/2021  hour: 18:10
VS
Internacional 5.10 Southwell (Carrera 2) - BOG
WON
Tip Win Alpha Theta
Odds Stake 5/6 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

1 mile 4 furlon Southwell race

I am going to victory for ALpha Theta

Alpha Theta debuted at this track and distance last month, and did it in an unbeatable way, not only with victory ... but not having nor do you have to squeeze yourself to get the victory. He escaped with a good margin against his rivals. This arena is very special, and he looked very comfortable with the track and even though today he is carrying a bit more weight, the penalty is not very big, and I think he can win back.

Rivals, Diamiond Dait and Talkischeap come from hurdles and can be very dangerous, especially the last one who has won in class 1 ... but still after the great debut of Alpha Theta and adaptation to the track I think It should be very difficult to beat.

Offline bigfixerGold Tipster Bookies enthusiast

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 4339
  • View Profile
Internacional - 1.05 Clonmel (Carrera 1) - BOG date: 19/01/2021  hour: 14:05
VS
Internacional 1.05 Clonmel (Carrera 1) - BOG
WON
Tip Win Magic Daze
Odds Stake 4/7 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

Hurdles mile race at Clonmel.

I am going to victory for Magic Daze

Magic Daze debuted in December with a good third place, in a race of a certain level with tough rivals. The winner of that race came with more experience and was second in his previous race. Today with the experience gained, lowering a little the distance that can come in handy as I showed in a victory before the hurdles, I think I should have many options for victory. In the high level Blackmore mount and that is usually quite safe with this type of mount.

RIVALS, Nellys Money should be the main danger, but I think if Magic Daze progresses a little from his last race, it will be hard to beat.

Offline BangladeschSilver Tipster Bookies enthusiast

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 4123
  • View Profile
Internacional - 4.05 Clonmel (Carrera 7) - BOG date: 19/01/2021  hour: 17:05
VS
Internacional 4.05 Clonmel (Carrera 7) - BOG
LOST
Tip Super Citizen better than First Touch (Comparison Bet)
Odds Stake 19/29 4
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Well, let's go with Clonmel's 7th race with 14 runners and a distance of 2m 4f Chase. And we go with a bet on the comparison market that I see with confidence here.

My bet is Super Citizen better than First Touch with odd 1.66 at Bet365. We need Super Citizen to finish better than First Touch in the race.
 [url = https: //ibb.co/5r2hBvy] [img] https://i.ibb.co/c6xhDtH/Capture-2021-01-19-12-13-01-1.png [/ img] [/ url]

We have a lot of riders here but I see Super Citizen with good chances of having an excellent race.

Super Citizen was 2nd in the last race and has been improving his last participations. Of the last 4 races he finished in the top 3 on 3 occasions. You have a great chance of even winning here.

On the other hand, First Touch was 4th in the last race and officially only has this race. In addition, its share has been falling lately for some reason and with this it makes us have even more chances of green with our comparison bet.

Therefore, we are going to take advantage of this 1.66 quota for Super Citizen to be better than First Touch today. It looks excellent to give itself and give us this green.

Greetings and success ...

gambleaware