Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: International - EURO Qualification Grp. F - Spain vs Malta - November 15th, 2019  (Read 178 times)

Offline blackjack7 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 126
  • View Profile
International - EURO Qualification Grp. F date: 15/11/2019  hour: 20:45
Spain Malta
LOST
Tip -5.0 Goals H. Asiatico
Odds Stake 13/14 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Ninth match of group F for the classification of the euro that faces Spain against Malta, this time we are going to find that there are less than 5 goals in the match, with 5 would be void and with more than 5 red.

A priori when listening to a Spain-Malta the famous 12-1 comes to mind and therefore to think that this pick is crazy, but the reality is that currently Spain does not have a great offensive potential to score goals .

In the 8 disputed games of the group we would only have 1 void against the Faroe Islands (1-4) in this line, the rest 7 green, to get an idea we can compare precisely the Faroe Islands and Malta, both have 3 points but the Faroe Islands have more goals for and against (4:23) while Malta is 2:18, which helps our pick since it scores and fits less than the Faroe Islands, also in the first meeting in the group between Malta and Spain there were only 2 goals.

As we see a lot, things should change so that Spain manages to score 5 goals since I find it difficult for Malta to contribute in this aspect and as we see Spain has not exceeded the figure of 4 goals in any of its matches in the group.

Caution and good luck to those who follow me, regards!

Offline Perroloco Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 122
  • View Profile
VS
Spain Malta
Tip It will win at 0: Spain
Odds Stake 8/15 2
 Reasoning ...

We go with the bet between Spain and Malta,

a long time ago from that 12 to 1, so I will not have it, they are very different teams, and for the bet I look at the final meetings,

on the one hand The last confrontation between the two on 26 of 3 of 2019 left 0 to 2 in favor of Spain, at the home of Malta.

on the other hand in the last 4 games in which Spain has played at home has only received one goal in one of them, in the rest they kept the goal 0, and it was Norwegian who got that goal but did not win the match , and the games he has played outside have been somewhat regular, remember that they come from two draws in a row, against Sweden and Norway, that makes Spain have to go out to win, obviously, so that the fans do not eat them, although they go first of group.

and on the other hand we have the statistics of malt, a team that comes from losing 1 to zero against faroe islands, and that does not usually score at home of the rivals, have 7 games without scoring goal, both at home and away.

seeing the market of houses I have freaked out when I have seen the betfair offer, while houses like willian hiill, sportium or bet365 give us around 1.15 for this bet, betfair offers us a quota of 1.53. That is why I take advantage of the cueton they give us, and I think it is quite possible that it is given, yet I respect the stake and put 2 as such, risky, since Spain is the first of Group F, and maybe, hopefully not, do a match not very bright,

even so we go with the selection for the green.

Offline xedimoniSilver Tipster Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 192
  • View Profile
Spain Malta
WON
Tip Over (+) 4.5
Odds Stake 2/3 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

Penultimate match of the qualifying league for the European Championship. Little to scratch in this match between Spain and Malta. It seems that the houses have put the limit between 4 and 5 goals in the match. Although Robert Moreno's team does not lavish in goals, I think it is a good opportunity for that. After the two games in Scandinavia many players have been singled out and belittled. Now with a new list I think there will be hunger to gain a place in the final list, for which there will be few calls left. Morata and Alcacer have a great opportunity in these matches. Luck

Offline Guille Green Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 576
  • View Profile
Spain Malta
WON
Tip Less than 2.5 cards
Odds Stake 5/4 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

Very unequal match in which Spain will surely touch and touch the ball and lock up Malta that is going to wait far behind in the area.

In this type of matches there is not much dispute in the middle, Malta as a visitor to the group's forts has had matches with few cards, red would be worth double:
 1 card in Sweden
 2 cards in Norway
 1 card in Romania
 3/3 greens

In the first leg:
 1 card Malta-Spain

Spain as a local removing the much disputed match with Norway, few also:
 6 cards with Norway
 1 with Sweden
 2 with Faroe Islands
 2/3 green and that with Sweden the 0-0 lasted until minute 64.

6/7 green if we add both teams and the first leg.

At the qualifying level almost no importance, Spain lacks only 1 point to be the first one that except catastrophe will get on this day.

The referee is Hungarian Kassai, for me a neutral referee throwing a card holder if they give him reasons. At the level of selections, the last few years did not score such unequal matches or great goals, but in international cups it does have a close precedent:
 2017: Maribor 0-7 Liverpool
 2 cards
 2018: Man. City 6-0 Shaktar
 0 cards .

Offline blackjack7 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 126
  • View Profile
Spain Malta
LOST
Tip Malta +2 Corners in the match
Odds Stake 9/1 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

I go with another pick for the match of Spain vs Malta, in this we are going to look for Malta to get at least 3 corners in the match.

In the first place this pick is in the "create bet" section of the bet365, I don't know if it is allowed but I think it is worth it since in other houses it is available as a betfair for example at fee 6 and in william hill also below, in other houses I have no idea.

Let's go with the statistics, I think that in part the value of this particular bet is that in the previous match between both Malta I did not achieve a single corner in the whole match, it is also true that it is not the first time It happens to Malta since it doesn't usually add many corners in its matches. Despite this, he has managed to overcome this line in 5 of his 9 matches played so far in the group.

On the other hand, the teams that have faced Spain have also surpassed this line 5 times in 9 games.

As we see it is a complicated pick but considering the value it has and that the statistics are not extremely negative I think it is not a bad option to try it with a low stake, luck to who dares!

Offline ApuestasDeCine Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 168
  • View Profile
Spain Malta
LOST
Tip Under (-) 6.5
Odds Stake 3/10 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

A priori easy match for the Spanish national team that is not getting many goals in its last performances. Only 22 goals in their last ten games in which they have only scored more than three goals against Faroe Islands which they scored 1-4 and 4-0.
 For its part Malta has not conceded more than five goals in any of its last twenty matches. Only Kosovo and Finland were able to score five.
 So hopefully they continue in that tonic both and not reach the seven goals.

Luck.

Offline Megatipster24 Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 84
  • View Profile
Spain Malta
LOST
Tip He will score during the match: Sergio Ramos
Odds Stake 5/4 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Good,

good prognosis that I see this one here but that has some risk. I go with stake 2.5.

This bet is based on the clear inferiority of Malta as a whole against Spain. Spain is expected to go comfortably in this match.

A very important part is based on the fact that there is a penalty, since it is going to be a match where Spain is going to be practically the whole match in a rival area, so the options for a penalty are quite high. Knowing this, Ramos is in charge of throwing penalties and also with a very high effectiveness.

On the other hand, it can also happen in that in one of the many faults near the area that Spain has or in some corner this manages to mark since its power above and its nose of goal are more than evident despite being a defense. In addition, you may also throw a foul if you are at the edge of the area.

I expected a fee below par.

Good luck to who follows me !!!

Offline Perroloco Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 122
  • View Profile
Spain Malta
LOST
Tip Spain marks a penalty
Odds Stake 7/5 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going with another bet, as the other one has been canceled due to an error, although other houses are offering very similar odds like the one with a score of 1.4, remember that Spain was the winner without scoring a goal, and reviewing fees I have found This bargain.

the next forecast is in the same game but totally different.

is simply that Spain scores a penalty, if they play a little bit they can do it, and of course it will be that the Maltese will try to stop the Spaniards anyway, even so there is all the risk there and I respect the stake at 2.

for the green

Offline bolixuGold Tipster Grand Master

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 3431
  • View Profile
Spain Malta
WON
Tip Spain plus 2.5 goals, win both halves and goal at 0
Odds Stake 3/4 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

The odds for Spain's 3-0 are not bad, yes, as long as they are already winning at half-time, how bad it will be if they don't open the can before the break

Spain group leader, 6 wins and 2 draws, 19 goals and 5 conceded, fulfilling the role of favorite in the group

Malta colista with 3 points, 2 goals and 18 embedded, falling even against Faroe Islands by 1-0, the other weak team of the group

first round result: malt 0-2 Spain

it is possible that there is also no big win 7-0, but at least 3-0 should be, Spain at home usually meets more than the qualifying stages

Spain at home in the current : 4-0 3-0 2-1

Offline GANADOR365 Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 936
  • View Profile
Spain Malta
Descanso: 2 - 0
WON
Tip Over (+) 1.5 (first half)
Odds Stake 1/2 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

Coming out with the potential offensive that comes out of Spain, it would be normal that at 45 'the Hispanics had already scored 2 goals, I think it is a quite feasible bet with a decent quota, Malta will not be able to defend itself from the battery of Spanish attacks, conjugators that will want to take this opportunity to claim or win a position for when the final list for the euro arrives, good luck for the green

Offline Satanachia69 Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 28
  • View Profile
Spain Malta
Descanso: 2 - 0
LOST
Tip Win Malta Asian Handicap +1.5 (first half)
Odds Stake 23/17 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We go with a pick for risk lovers.
 While we look at the statistics of the last 10 home games in Spain and the last 10 of Malta were the result is surprising.
 Spain has only managed to score more than 1 goal on one occasion (3 goals)
 Four times he scored 1 goal
 And five times he stayed at 0.
 Malta only 3 times out of 10 managed to make more than 1 goal.
 Aware that the difference in quality is very large, it must also be taken into account that Spain is in a period of regeneration and that Malta will initially physically resist and defend even with the masseuse. Let's try Stake ultra low by throwing some coins in a decent share for such statistics. Hopefully Mr. Murphy and his laws do not go through Carranza today and we are going for 1 green sniper.

gambleaware