Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: International - EURO Qualification Grp. F - Spain vs Malta - November 15th, 2019  (Read 32 times)

Offline blackjack7 Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 33
  • View Profile
International - EURO Qualification Grp. F date: 15/11/2019  hour: 20:45
VS
Spain Malta
Tip -5.0 Goals H. Asiatico
Odds Stake 13/14 1
make this bet at bet365? View this bet at
Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Ninth match of group F for the classification of the euro that faces Spain against Malta, this time we are going to find that there are less than 5 goals in the match, with 5 would be void and with more than 5 red.

A priori when listening to a Spain-Malta the famous 12-1 comes to mind and therefore to think that this pick is crazy, but the reality is that currently Spain does not have a great offensive potential to score goals .

In the 8 disputed games of the group we would only have 1 void against the Faroe Islands (1-4) in this line, the rest 7 green, to get an idea we can compare precisely the Faroe Islands and Malta, both have 3 points but the Faroe Islands have more goals for and against (4:23) while Malta is 2:18, which helps our pick since it scores and fits less than the Faroe Islands, also in the first meeting in the group between Malta and Spain there were only 2 goals.

As we see a lot, things should change so that Spain manages to score 5 goals since I find it difficult for Malta to contribute in this aspect and as we see Spain has not exceeded the figure of 4 goals in any of its matches in the group.

Caution and good luck to those who follow me, regards!

Offline Perroloco Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 118
  • View Profile
VS
Spain Malta
Tip It will win at 0: Spain
Odds Stake 8/15 2
 Reasoning ...

We go with the bet between Spain and Malta,

a long time ago from that 12 to 1, so I will not have it, they are very different teams, and for the bet I look at the final meetings,

on the one hand The last confrontation between the two on 26 of 3 of 2019 left 0 to 2 in favor of Spain, at the home of Malta.

on the other hand in the last 4 games in which Spain has played at home has only received one goal in one of them, in the rest they kept the goal 0, and it was Norwegian who got that goal but did not win the match , and the games he has played outside have been somewhat regular, remember that they come from two draws in a row, against Sweden and Norway, that makes Spain have to go out to win, obviously, so that the fans do not eat them, although they go first of group.

and on the other hand we have the statistics of malt, a team that comes from losing 1 to zero against faroe islands, and that does not usually score at home of the rivals, have 7 games without scoring goal, both at home and away.

seeing the market of houses I have freaked out when I have seen the betfair offer, while houses like willian hiill, sportium or bet365 give us around 1.15 for this bet, betfair offers us a quota of 1.53. That is why I take advantage of the cueton they give us, and I think it is quite possible that it is given, yet I respect the stake and put 2 as such, risky, since Spain is the first of Group F, and maybe, hopefully not, do a match not very bright,

even so we go with the selection for the green.

Offline xedimoniSilver Tipster Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 187
  • View Profile
VS
Spain Malta
Tip Over (+) 4.5
Odds Stake 2/3 3
make this bet at willhill? View this bet at
Reasoning ...

Penultimate match of the qualifying league for the European Championship. Little to scratch in this match between Spain and Malta. It seems that the houses have put the limit between 4 and 5 goals in the match. Although Robert Moreno's team does not lavish in goals, I think it is a good opportunity for that. After the two games in Scandinavia many players have been singled out and belittled. Now with a new list I think there will be hunger to gain a place in the final list, for which there will be few calls left. Morata and Alcacer have a great opportunity in these matches. Luck

gambleaware