Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Finland - Kolmonen - ACE vs TPV|2 - August 16th, 2019  (Read 9 times)

Offline Kanzyani Grand Master

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 3241
  • View Profile https://twitter.com/kanzyani_bets
Finland - Kolmonen - ACE vs TPV|2 - August 16th, 2019
« on: August 16, 2019, 11:44:03 AM »
Finland - Kolmonen date: 16/08/2019  hour: 17:30
VS
ACE TPV|2
WON
Tip Over (+) 3.5
Odds Stake 4/5 4
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Good that such, after a small stupid stop I leave a game that I like about Kolmonen between ACE and the POS / 2 (very over team).

We need 4 goals, I think it's a line that can go well even at a 3.75 or line 4 would be just as good.

Line so why? I say that it will be because ACE is the team under the table but still averages 3.6 goals and has 9 overs for 6 unders we are winning here, but on the other hand TPV / 2 is a fixed team very over 6.33 goals on average with 40-55 in goals in 15 days leaving 13 overs (6 of them with 7 goals or more) for only 2 unders (one with 3 goals and the other with 2 goals).

TPV / 2 is a team that plays with players for this Kolmonen but also puts players from the Ykkonen sub20 to play and some have little filming in Kolmonen. Today in the 11th we have some and on the bench only 4 changes (3 because one is a goalkeeper) and two of them without just minutes in Kolmonen, that is, they are quite young.

ACE takes good equipment and leftover bench and goes out with its players that have more goals. They arrive well since for being a team with "little goal" in their last 3 games they have scored 9 goals and at home comes from winning 4-2 and 4-2 to the third by the tail and the third from above.

On the way 4-1 for POS / 2. Nothing more with alignments and with these numbers I like this line. Luck

gambleaware