Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Kosovo - Superliga - Dukagjini vs KF Flamurtari - November 11th, 2019  (Read 24 times)

Offline xinpun Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 190
  • View Profile
Kosovo - Superliga date: 11/11/2019  hour: 13:00
Dukagjini KF Flamurtari
LOST
Tip Home team - Half with the highest number of EMPATE goals
Odds Stake 6/5 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Day 15 in Kosovo where Dukagjini (12th and last) face against Flamurtari (9th)

The prognosis is that Dukagjini scores the same goals in the 1st part as in the 2nd.

I'm going with this forecast with a lot of value. Dukagjini has 3 goals in the league in 14 games. It is true that 2 of the 3 goals he has scored have been local but currently he has a run of 4 straight games without scoring any goal with what the green would give us. It is also true that he won 5 days 1-0 but it was against the penultimate which has 30 goals against, the most thrashed team in the league.

Flamurtari is not a good team. In fact he has 1 draw and 6 losses as a visitor. He has 12 goals in favor in 14 days and if in this match he scores someone should be Flamurtari since he at least sees the door from time to time.

There are 2 teams without a goal and I hope so, that it is a rough game and above all we hope that Dukagjini does not score in the 1st part because I do not see him making another goal in the 2nd.

That said, the forecast is correct if Dukagjini gets equal goals in the 1st part than in the 2nd. If you don't dial in the 1st, you can't dial in the 2nd.

It is in BET365 in the goals section, local team - Half with the highest number of goals.

Good luck to those who follow it ..... Stake 1

Good luck to those who follow it ..... Stake 1.

Offline sasukeSilver Tipster Expert gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1690
  • View Profile
Kosovo - Superliga - Dukagjini vs KF Flamurtari - November 11th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 03:32:04 AM »
Kosovo - Superliga date: 11/11/2019  hour: 13:00
Dukagjini KF Flamurtari
LOST
Tip Win Dukagjin
Odds Stake 13/10 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Only three dates remain for the end of the season in Kosovo and the home team is already doomed to relegation. Why will I bet on them then?
 There are four teams that descend and Flamurtari still has the remote chance of being saved, the problem is that as visitors do not work, a point in seven games.
 The locals in spite of how badly they went up their performance playing at home, two wins and a recent draw made them climb a bit in scoring and not so shamefully end their season in the big football where they had just ascended. This is the last game for the Super League that they played at home and it would be good if they said goodbye to their people with a win. If they have self-respect and dignity they will strive.

gambleaware