Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - Campeonato del Reino Unido 2021 - Mark King vs Ronnie O'Sullivan - November 29th, 2021  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Axioma Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 12
  • View Profile
Internacional - Campeonato del Reino Unido 2021 date: 29/11/2021  hour: 14:00
VS
Mark King Ronnie O'Sullivan
WON
Tip Mark King + 3'5
Odds Stake 5/6 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Round of 32 match of the UK Open between Mark King and Ronnie O'Sullivan. The prognosis is that Mark King makes at least 3 frames to Rocket in a game that wins the one that reaches 6.
 Needless to say, Ronnie O'Sullivan is much better than his rival today, by career, by experience in majors, and by skill and talent. He is currently number 3 in the world, while Mark King is 36. But Mark King is in spectacular form having won 7/8 matches in dispute this month, having beaten great rivals such as Trump or Maguire and losing against Neil Robertson by 6-4. In short, he is a player who usually gives war in his confrontations.
 On the other hand we have O'Sullivan who has a golden opportunity to reach the final of this tournament (I think he will achieve it but with more difficulties than it seems) since he is in the "easy" part of the box and not He has no rival at his level until the last phase of the tournament, while on the other side there are still the Allens, Trumps and Higgins on duty. In this month the rocket has played 10 games and has lost only 2 times (both against Higgins) and has won 8… but against opponents of a lower level than King in my opinion. His last match is from 4 years ago, so it is not very significant ... King won 5-4.
 O'Sullivan is undoubtedly a favorite for this match but he always grants frames (especially at the beginning of matches) I think because he knows himself superior and understands that by sheer inertia he will end up winning the games.
 In conclusion, let's hope King enters the tie well and manages to make good breaks.
 Good luck!

Offline Axioma Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 12
  • View Profile
Internacional - Campeonato del Reino Unido 2021 date: 29/11/2021  hour: 20:00
VS
Noppon Saengkham Stuart Bingham
LOST
Tip Stuart Bingham -1'5
Odds Stake 5/6 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Round of 32 of the UK Open in which Saengkham (45 in the world) and Bingham (13 in the world) face.
 To my surprise, the bookies give the match more even than I think it will be. I think Bingham can win 6-2 or 6-3 perfectly. That is why we go with the -1'5 of English. Remember that the game is played to the one who reaches 6 frames, so 6-4 for Bingham already serves us.
 Bingham is coming off a pretty bad couple of months, in which he has played several tournaments such as the Champion of Champions and some qualification for minor tournaments. It is also true that several defeats have been against better players like O'Sullivan, Murphy or Brecel who have been at a high level for a few weeks. The UK Open started with many doubts and the last match he won with solvency.
 Saengkham is in a good moment and has recently won several games against Un-Nooh or Higgins (albeit in a minor tournament). I think that the Thai has not been seen in a similar one and the lack of experience will pay off against a more contrasted player.
 In direct confrontations Bingham wins, although those encounters have been for quite some time.
 I think there could even be a more favorable result for Bingham like 6-2 or 6-3.

Luck

gambleaware