Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 - Neil Robertson vs Mark Williams - November 16th, 2021  (Read 740 times)

Offline HorchataGonzalez Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 220
  • View Profile Lo Que Ver
Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 date: 16/11/2021  hour: 14:00
VS
Neil Robertson Mark Williams
LOST
Tip Mark Williams +1.5
Odds Stake 8/11 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Champions of Champions first round;
 They face the recent champion of the English Open, Neil Robertson against Mark Williams, who was out in the last tournament due to having Covid.

This tournament presents us with real great matches from the first round and it is very difficult to make a forecast with a match at a few frames between high quality rivals, as it will also depend on the state of form and the training and preparation that each one has carried out in the face of this tournament. Many will be reserved for the UK Championship, one of the great triple crown tournaments.

Within that premise, we put Neil. We take advantage of the fact that Neil comes from winning a torpor both in preparation for the Champions of Champions. I would not count Neil as a favorite for the Champions of Champions, and I bet he will be reserved for the first triple crown tournament.

Mark Williams for his part will be like crazy to play again, and can not leave the table in the first meeting. He needs some filming for the next tournament and he should go well into the Champions of Champions to warm up his engines. It has also had a great start to the season and we trust that this confrontation will lead him to the decider at least.

Good luck to all

Offline Davicete83 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 152
  • View Profile
Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 date: 16/11/2021  hour: 16:00
VS
Kyren Wilson Jordan Brown
LOST
Tip Kyren Wilson Ha- 2.5
Odds Stake 5/4 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We go to the second game of the day today in the Champion of champions, where Kyren Wilson and Jordan Brown face.

Clear favoritism for Kyren, much more used to playing the final rounds of the big tournaments and with a long career installed in the top 10 of the world rankings. Brown gave the big surprise of last season, winning the Welsh Open and since then he has gone through with more pain than glory for every tournament he has played.

It is practically 100% sure that Kyren will win the match, the issue is to see by how much. To take this bet we need him to do it 4-0 or 4-1, with the difficulty that this entails, but Kyren is in good shape, with a streak of 7 consecutive victories that was truncated when he lost 5- 4 against Neil Robertson in the quarterfinals of the last England Open.

We have two previous meetings between the two, with both victories for Wilson, in the 2016 Northern Ireland Open 4-2 and in the 2019 Gibraltar Open 4-0.

I don't like to bet on Ha over 1.5 in these short matches, but I think it has a lot of value and the difference in level between the two and that at night they have to play the final match of the group, are reasons more than Enough to think that Kyren wants to take the game on the fast track.

Good luck !!

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 220
Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 date: 16/11/2021  hour: 16:00
VS
Kyren Wilson Jordan Brown
LOST
Tip Under 5.5 frames
Odds Stake 1/1 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Second day of the Champions of Champions.
 We take this forecast with a grain of salt because what is expected and what happens in encounters with a few frames can vary a lot.

That said. As in yesterday, we find a confrontation between two of the greats (Neil and Wilo) and then one like Trump Lilley, which would be Kyren Wilson (# 5) vs Jordan Brown (# 33).
 With all due respect to the Irish North, who won a Welsh Open in February making some real games (which seemed like the surprise of the year), the truth is that Jordan has not returned to that level, and he is not expected either. It is true that he had the luck of his part in a confrontation (if I do not remember more in the quarter or eighth it was against Selby and the end was agonizing, even more so than the final against Ronnie). That luck of having been a bit more on the side of his rivals in some confrontation would have taken him away from the title and we would not be talking about him today.

I doubt very much that in the short term we will see Jordan Brown in the final rounds of another tournament, so Kyren Wilson knows me as a clear candidate for the 8:00 pm match. A Kyren who is encouraged by the criticism received.

Kyren Wilson is a top player with few followers. That makes Eurosport (which does not have the rights to this tournament, by the way), many times punishes him by not televising his matches when by position he should be taken into account on the television grid. Ronnie said that it is not worth winning, but also how to win, what game to play. I believe that Kyren took this poisoned dart into account because in the following games he had the occasional anecdotal intervention of those that gain followers, a joke and such ... I think he is quite motivated and his rival today will not stand up to him excessively .

That is why I consider that 4-0 4-1 are the two most possible results and both would be under 5.5. Let's hope so and see a quarter-final between Kyren and Neil / Wilo.

Greetings and good luck.

Offline PhilIvey00 Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 661
  • View Profile
Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 date: 16/11/2021  hour: 14:00
VS
Neil Robertson Mark Williams
LOST
Tip Mark Williams
Odds Stake 7/4 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

First round of the Snooker Champion of Champions, a tournament that is accessed by winning one of the ranking tournaments from last season, therefore we have the best players in the world participating in this tournament.

Let's go with the match that Australian Neil Robertson (world number 4) will play against Welshman Mark Williams (world number 9).

First of all, comment on the negative side of the bet and the reason why we have somewhat disproportionate odds from my point of view, Neil Robertson has taken the measure of the Welshman, they have faced in up to a total of 26 games, with 17 victories for Robertson, 6 for Williams and 3 draws.

So at this point you will ask yourself, what is the point of going with Williams' victory?

Well simple, there is value in the quota that Bet365 offers us, currently at 2.75 for the victory of the Welshman, somewhat lower in other bookmakers, but with a value of up to 2.60.

The key to the forecast and I usually repeat myself a lot in this type of encounter, is the duration of the game precisely, being the best of 7 frames, the level is very equal, the winner being the first to reach 4 frames, the margin of error is pretty minimal.

Precisely these two players have already met once this year, it was last March, in a Championship League match, a best-of-5-frame match, with a 3-0 victory for Williams.

Another aspect that I would like to highlight is that Robertson has 8 victories in a row this season, counting the qualifiers of the German Masters and his recent victory at the English Open, therefore he has a trajectory that sooner or later may come to an end.

For his part, Williams' numbers this season, like Neil Robertson's, are really good, with a total of 16 games played, with 14 wins, only 2 losses and the British Open title won last month of August, he has not competed since October, coming into this game with more rest than Robertson.

As always remember that these are bets, maximum caution, anything is possible, but trying to find an expected value of a bet that with the numbers in hand this season, it is a match with at most a 60-40 of favoritism for Robertson from my point of view, let's hope therefore that Williams has a chance of if not at least winning the game, being close.

Let's go with a stake 1.

Greetings and good luck.

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 220
Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 date: 16/11/2021  hour: 20:00
VS
Neil Robertson Kyren Wilson
LOST
Tip Neil Roberton -1.5 hundreds
Odds Stake 5/4 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

First of all I am sorry for the writing errors because it catches me away from home and I am with my mobile.

Quarter game between the two winners of this afternoon. We go with Neil's over hundreds due to the good game displayed. We have seen Wilson at a poor level against Brown and with Neil mistakes pay dearly. Mark Williams has seen how Robbo has put practically everything. Therefore, we consider that in more than one entry Robbo will exceed those 100 points.

Good luck to all

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 220
Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 date: 16/11/2021  hour: 20:00
VS
Neil Robertson Kyren Wilson
LOST
Tip Neil Robertson -2.5 ha
Odds Stake 21/13 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

First of all I am sorry for the writing errors because it catches me away from home and I am with my mobile.

Quarter game between the two winners of this afternoon. We are going with Neil's Asian handicap due to the good play displayed. As I have said in another pick, Neil has played his game much better than Kyren hers. Mark Williams has seen how Robbo has put practically everything. By state of form Robertson would have to take the party of street.
 It is the best of 11 so it is worth the 6-3

Good luck to all

gambleaware