Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 - Stephen Maguire vs Ryan Day - November 15th, 2021  (Read 441 times)

Offline Davicete83 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 152
  • View Profile
Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 date: 15/11/2021  hour: 16:00
VS
Stephen Maguire Ryan Day
WON
Tip 0 hundreds in the match
Odds Stake 1/1 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Semifinal of group 1 of the champion of champions. They face two players who are not showing their best level in recent games.

In principle, the favorite by ranking and career in recent years should be Maguire, but he is showing very irregular and inconsistent so far this season, so I don't see anything clear about his victory. Day is a veteran and competitive player, capable of competing and even beating top 10 players, but also losing by making a fool of himself with lower-middle-level players. Therefore I would not play it to the victory of any and much less even with the Ha.

The only option that I like for this match is that no hundred are achieved. The irregular trajectory of both to date and the low productivity in this aspect of both, 4 hundreds for Day and Maguire has not yet been released this season, makes me go with this forecast.

It goes without saying that the risk is maximum, since they are two players with quality and very capable of getting at least a hundred in the game, but what has been said, with what has been shown so far by both, makes me optimistic with this forecast .

Good luck to those who follow you.

Offline Davicete83 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 152
  • View Profile
Internacional - Champion of Champions 2021 date: 15/11/2021  hour: 14:00
VS
Judd Trump David Lilley
WON
Tip 0 hundreds in the match
Odds Stake 7/4 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

After giving it a lot of thought and doubting it a lot, I have decided to raise this forecast at the last minute.

Beforehand, I already warn you that it is extremely complicated having Judd Trump at the table, but with the season he has been in, I don't see this bet impossible.

We are going to say that hundreds are not obtained in the meeting, for the following reasons.

Trump is not at his best and has been very stuck in recent tournaments, being very unproductive in terms of hundreds.

To date he has a total of 8 this season, well behind the 19 for Allen, 15 for Higgins, 12 for Robertson and 11 for Ronnie and Murphy.

We know very well that in previous seasons he has been the player with the most hundreds of the season together with Robertson and it is a matter of time before he returns to that level.

In the past England Open, he got only 3 dinners, a 109 and two 100, making it clear how difficult it is to achieve high breaks.

For all this, I see value in the bet and I have decided to raise it despite the high difficulty it has, since with only one hundred we have a loss.

Let's hope that Trump does not meet again today with that excellent facility of getting hundreds and he gives us this beautiful green at a very good 2.75 quota.

Good luck !!

gambleaware