Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - Northern Ireland Open 2019 - Mark Joyce vs Jackson Page - November 13th, 2019  (Read 82 times)

Offline PhilIvey00 Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 596
  • View Profile
Internacional - Northern Ireland Open 2019 date: 13/11/2019  hour: 17:30
VS
Mark Joyce Jackson Page
WON
Tip Mark Joyc
Odds Stake 1/2 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Second round of the Northern Ireland Open, belonging to the Home Nation Series.

Match between 36-year-old Englishman Mark Joyce (world number 52) and 18-year-old Welshman Jackson Page (world number 100).

Quite simple and straightforward with my argument, in a match that will be the best of 7 frames, we look for Joyce's simple victory, in most betting houses they offer us the victory of English below 1.50, however in Bet365 and Bwin offer us 1.50, so it is better to go with any of these options, I personally would not go below 1.50.

Although Jackson Page points a way to be more established in the professional circuit in the coming years, today Mark Joyce is a player with more experience and seated in the circuit, a player who is not 9 or 10 in many of the sections both defensive and offensive, but what if it is a 5 or 6 in most of them.

Player that his best result to date has been a final of the Riga Masters, this same season, which he lost against Yan Bingtao by 5-2, will arrive at this match after winning last night to the Australian Neil Robertson 4-3.

On the other hand Jackson Page, in his short career as a professional, presents as the best result in a tournament, a fourth round of Paul Hunter Classic last season.

Player as I say he is starting in this world, he lacks many details to polish, especially patience and aggressiveness, and that often plays the ball too strong and uncontrolled and as soon as a match gets difficult Above he lacks that experience to know how to take the bad moments

Let's go with a stake 2.

Greetings and good luck.

gambleaware