Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - Northern Ireland Open 2021 - Mark Allen vs Ricky Walden - October 16th, 2021  (Read 775 times)

Offline Davicete83 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 152
  • View Profile
Internacional - Northern Ireland Open 2021 date: 16/10/2021  hour: 14:00
VS
Mark Allen Ricky Walden
WON
Tip Mark Allen Ha -1.5
Odds Stake 13/18 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Allen finds himself on the verge of the final of a great tournament for the first time in a long time and it is precisely the tournament in his country, Northern Ireland. So you will not want to miss this opportunity and will try to put the finishing touch to your performance, being in the final tomorrow.

He has been playing very well this week and yesterday he killed Judd Trump, after coming back from an initial 3-0, so his confidence is through the roof.

Walden for his part, has stood in this final winning all his matches by the minimum, except the one that faced Neil Robertson, where he won surprisingly 4-1. I think he has fulfilled more than enough being in this semifinal and that Allen is the great favorite to prevail today.

Good luck to those who follow her.

Offline HorchataGonzalez Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 220
  • View Profile Lo Que Ver
Internacional - Northern Ireland Open 2021 date: 16/10/2021  hour: 20:00
VS
Yan Bingtao John Higgins
LOST
Tip Over 9.5 frames
Odds Stake 1/1 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Semifinals of the Northern Ireland Open. Match to the best of 11. In my personal opinion, this semifinal has a higher level as a final than the one that will be played tomorrow. I think the winner of the tournament will come from here, always respecting the other two rivals, but for me there is no color.

The two players have been proving to be in a great state of form and both have defeated rivals of the entity of Ronnie O'Sullivan or David Gilbert, two players who prostrated themselves as part of the favorites of this tournament both for their individual quality as for his state of form.

Although I consider John Higgins a slight favorite, I have a predilection for Yan Bingtao. This prevents me from forecasting for a winner with objectivity, but if I can predict an even match in which I trust we will see a great version of both.

The 6-4 gives us the green, we do not need to decide.
 Greetings and good luck to the one who follows her.

Offline HorchataGonzalez Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 220
  • View Profile Lo Que Ver
Internacional - Northern Ireland Open 2021 date: 16/10/2021  hour: 20:00
VS
Yan Bingtao John Higgins
LOST
Tip Over 1.5 hundreds
Odds Stake 4/7 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Semifinals of the Northern Ireland Open. Match to the best of 11. In my personal opinion, this semifinal has a higher level as a final than the one that will be played tomorrow. I think the winner of the tournament will come from here, always respecting the other two rivals, but for me there is no color.

The two players have been proving to be in a great state of form and both have defeated rivals of the entity of Ronnie O'Sullivan or David Gilbert, two players who prostrated themselves as part of the favorites of this tournament both for their individual quality as for his state of form.

Having also commented on this in the other forecast, I am going to specify the reason for the over in hundreds.
 The offensive game of both is very successful and yet John Higgins did not do any last night, while Yan Bingtao only did one (100 rounds) so we trust that tonight there will be more hits. In addition, the number of frames to play is increased, so it should go in and give us a green.

Greetings and good luck to everyone who follows her

gambleaware