Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - Tour Championship 2021 - John Higgins vs Ronnie O'Sullivan - March 22nd, 2021  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Davicete83 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 152
  • View Profile
Internacional - Tour Championship 2021 date: 22/03/2021  hour: 14:00
VS
John Higgins Ronnie O'Sullivan
LOST
Tip +3.5 hundreds in the match
Odds Stake 5/6 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Good morning, today we have the start of a new tournament where the best players of the season will be in contention.

Today to open our mouths we have two myths of this sport, John Higgins and Ronnie O'Sullivan.

We have the precedent of February 28 in which Higgins beat all his rivals with tremendous superiority and in the final of that day Ronnie by a resounding 10-3.

Today I believe and hope that the game is more even and, whatever the winner, I do not expect a more bulky victory of 10-7 or 10-8.

The forecast I use for this match is the number of hundreds achieved between the two players. The line is marked for us at 3.5 hundreds and I consider it a fairly affordable line looking at the players we have at the table.

As you know, the players who get the most hundreds from the circuit are Judd Trump and Neil Robertson, but Ronnie and Higgins are on the rung immediately below, so they are two players who are quite regular in the hundreds.

This and taking into account that it is a game at the best of 19 frames, makes me quite optimistic that they will get at least the 4 hundreds we need.

In the aforementioned match on February 28, they achieved 5 hundreds in total with a score of 10-3. Today, waiting for the game to be longer, we will have a greater number of frames played to get to the line.

Good luck to those who follow her

gambleaware