Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Internacional - WST Pro Series 2021 - Barry Hawkins vs Ricky Walden - March 12th, 2021  (Read 612 times)

Offline Davicete83 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 152
  • View Profile
Internacional - WST Pro Series 2021 date: 12/03/2021  hour: 21:00
VS
Barry Hawkins Ricky Walden
WON
Tip Barry Hawkins wins the group
Odds Stake 3/2 0.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Good morning, let's go with a new snooker forecast for today. After yesterday in which I did not see anything clear to which to enter, today we once again have a player significantly superior to the rest and therefore it makes a lot of sense to seek his victory in the group today.

We will seek for Barry Hawkins to prevail over the rest of the competitors or to at least achieve the necessary results throughout the day, allowing him to finish the day as first in the group. Winning all the games is complicated, as you know, the winner of two frames is very short, so there is always a game that chokes and prevents the full.

The player who in principle can dispute this first place with Hawkins is Ricky Walden. He is a good player, veteran and hardened in a thousand battles. He is not a world top player but he is a great competitor, not without quality and as long as he has a good day he is capable of competing with anyone.

Of the rest of the players, we can highlight the Swiss Ursenbacher and Jimmy Robertson, as hypothetical surprises, they are young players with quality who could compete and enter the fight for the first position of the group, but the regularity and perseverance of Hawkins and Walden me They make us think that one of them has to be the one who prevails.

As I have already said on the other occasions, we enter with a minimum stake to try to take advantage of this 2.5 quota that in case of not leaving, the losses we have are minimal.

Good luck for it.

gambleaware