Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Spain - LaLiga - Getafe vs SD Huesca - January 20th, 2021  (Read 254 times)

Offline pepilla1960Silver Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 583
  • View Profile
Spain - LaLiga - Getafe vs SD Huesca - January 20th, 2021
« on: January 11, 2021, 12:16:03 PM »
Spain - LaLiga date: 20/01/2021  hour: 19:00
Getafe SD Huesca
WON
Tip Getafe wins
Odds Stake 20/19 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Getafe plays at home against Huesca and is obliged to win if it wants to get away from the compromised positions.

Madrid are not having the season that was expected of them and after the premature elimination of the cup they must focus all their efforts on the league to go up and fight for better odds since in recent years it is not a team that he is used to fighting not to be demoted but has always fought for positions of honor.

If we only count the games played at home, Getafe would be in the middle of the table with 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. He has scored 8 goals and conceded another 8.

Huesca as a visitor is the worst team in the competition. After playing 9 games, he still does not know the victory and has only added 4 draws; scoring 9 goals and conceding 18.

I see a better squad in Getafe and I hope he will show it in this match to get the 3 points again.

Offline Shulo Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 39
  • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 08:56:03 PM »
Getafe SD Huesca
LOST
Tip Over (+) 2
Odds Stake 15/13 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Clash between two teams fighting for the same goal this season. Getafe has slightly detached itself from the relegation zone, after its latest results, while Huesca continues to be weighed down by so many draws, which do not allow it to escape from the last place in the qualifying table.

Despite the theoretical favoritism of the home team, I consider the prognosis for this match quite uncertain, so I prefer to opt for the goal market this time.

On a historical level, the three precedents between both teams in the First and Second Division at the Coliseum ended with a 1-1 draw, which would help us to secure the void, in addition to 2 Azulinas 2-1 and 3-0 victories , which would give us the green in the case of repeating.

Regarding this season, in 4 (44%) of the 9 games played in Getafe 2 or more goals were scored, while in 2 games (22%) 3 or more were scored. On the visitor side, in 8 (89%) of their 9 games away from El Alcoraz they drilled the goals 2 or more times, while on 2 occasions (44%) they managed to score 3 or more goals. The joint statistic offers us 66% for the null and 33% for the correct answer.

Although the statistical options for success are not very high and the match appears to be under, I believe that the need for Huesca against a direct rival and the recent signings of Getafe will give the small scoring boost we need to get our forecast right.

As an added value, note that the goal line in Getafe stands at 1.78 goals, while that of Huesca in their away games is 3 goals on average. We trust that a game as funny as it is rare in the Madrid city will be seen.

Good luck and moderation!

Offline JVM_RMCF Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 558
  • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 10:50:03 PM »
Getafe SD Huesca
LOST
Tip Double chance: X2 (SD Huesca or Tie)
Odds Stake 1/1 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Sd Huesca wins
 Draw / Sd Huesca wins ---- Getafe Does not win a part.

Míchel's team is more united than ever and the reaction must start by scoring yes or yes at the Coliseum.
 The tie comes to life by itself because the Huesca have accumulated 9 draws in 18 days.
 Just one victory against Alavés a couple of days ago.

The Getafe de Bordalas continues to maintain the essence of recent years but in a lighter version.
 The Geta has moderated compared to last year, being less consistent and leaving points on the road that it used to tie.

The dismissal of Sandro Ramírez a few hours ago could throw us the plan into the air, since I think he was the one who should make the difference for this meeting, let's trust Rafa Mir.

SD Huesca has enough squad to score points in their difficult exit to the Coliseum.
 Getafe arrives after winning 1-3 in Elche in a match where they met again after a bad run of results.

Two seasons ago they met, in Alcoraz they signed tables with 1-1.
 The precedent in the Alfonso Pérez Coliseum was a 2 to 1 favorable to the local Getafe, where the Huesca were ahead on the scoreboard.

Encounter of partner possession, where the visitor to Huesca has a lot to say.

Luck and Sd Huesca !!

Offline el_oti Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 981
  • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 08:26:04 AM »
Getafe SD Huesca
LOST
Tip Aleñá 40 or more passes
Odds Stake 11/17 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

I think Aleñá is going to be a very leading player in this Getafe de Bordalás for the remainder of the season, as it was in the match they won 3-1 against Elche.

I think it is a very affordable line considering that Codere has taken the line in 71 passes. I was going to raise the over from 45 passes to 2.30 which I think is great but I am going to risk a little less and raise the stake a bit.

As I say, Aleñá was already a leading player in his first home game against Elche. He gave 58 passes and played the 90 minutes with hardly having trained with his teammates.
 That shows the confidence he has in Bordalás.

It is true that in their first match they played with one more player almost the second half but Elche is a team that likes to have possession and also Getafe took the lead with 20 minutes to go.

Now he faces a Huesca with a new coach. With Michel they had a lot of possession but I don't know if they will continue in the same line with Pacheta. I do not know if he is the right coach to achieve the goal of salvation.
 It is true that he achieved promotion with Elche but they were very close games and not much seen.

I think Getafe will take the initiative in this match. Bordalás has signed creativity with Aleñá and Kubo and it should be noted when proposing more things.

Offline Pronosticos LDC Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 91
  • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 07:14:09 PM »
Getafe SD Huesca
LOST
Tip Getafe Over (+) 1.5
Odds Stake 3/2 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Keys:

- Getafe has gained a lot of depth with the signings of Aleña and Kubo. It could already be verified in Elche, although they played in superiority, but I think that both Mata and Angel are going to take advantage of the good work of these two players very much.

- I expect a "Pacheta effect" in Huesca, but I think it will have to wait until the next day. It is too early for the team to be assembled and resist the offensive and vertical channel that I believe Getafe will exhibit from the beginning in this match.

Offline aitor89 Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 758
  • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 08:06:03 PM »
Getafe SD Huesca
WON
Tip Under (-) 2.5
Odds Stake 7/15 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Liga bbva

We entered this match between Getafe and Huesca ... a match of two teams in low hours, with many difficulties to score goals, both teams this year Getafe is losing a lot of their matches, and Huesca as a visitor just scores a match goal that we hope is very even given the circumstances of both teams and for that reason it will be difficult to open the can in this match, I do not see that they will ever score 3 goals in this match, very lucky !!

donguero Guest

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 07:02:03 AM »
Getafe SD Huesca
LOST
Tip More than 2.5 cards for Getafe
Odds Stake 4/5 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Explanation of the forecast:

Getafe has received more than 2 cards in 13 of the 17 league games.

In 16 of the 17 league games of Getafe there were more than 4 cards, being the team of the tournament that more times there were more than 4 cards in their matches.

Getafe cards in the last 10 matches in all competitions:
 2 - 4 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 7 - 2 - 2 - 7 (+ 1red) - 3 = 70% correct

Cards only playing at home :
 3 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 4 - 4 - 1 (+ 1red) = 80% correct

Seeing these numbers there is a high probability of success

Offline Pedroabm Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 979
  • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 06:58:04 PM »
Getafe SD Huesca
Descanso: 0 - 0
LOST
Tip Rest / Final Result: Getafe / Getafe
Odds Stake 11/5 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Getafe, which is 13th with 20 points in 17 games (with 15 goals in favor and 18 against), 2 points from relegation, receives the 20th and last Huesca, which has 12 points in 18 games (with 14 goals in favor and 28 against) having the power to leave the descent to 6 points.
 Of his last two clashes in the Getafe field we have two local victories; One by 3-0 on June 17, 2017 and another by 2-1 on March 9, 2019 on the last occasion they met in this field.
 Of the last three times they met in the Huesca field, they were all tied; One by 0-0 on April 1, 2017, another by 2-2 on June 14, 2017 and the last one by 1-1 on November 4, 2018.
 Of the last 5 Getafe matches in their stadium, two were draws and three losses. In them he has scored 3 goals in favor and has received 7 against.
 Of the last 5 Huesca starts, we have two draws and three defeats. In them he has scored 6 goals in favor and has received 10 against.
 Getafe should be able to beat a Huesca in their stadium that is last in the classification and to demonstrate their slight recovery this year with the victory already from the first half.

Offline danypulga95 Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1085
  • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 07:10:05 PM »
Getafe SD Huesca
LOST
Tip Over 5.5 cards (ha)
Odds Stake 4/5 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Match of Day 19 of the Santander League that will face Getafe Cf de José Bordalás, against SD Huesca de Pacheta at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez stadium at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday.

On the one hand, Getafe Cf arrives, 13th classified with 20 points, of which they have achieved 11 in their stadium (55%). On the other hand, Huesca arrives, bottom in the table with 12 points, having achieved 5 playing as a visitor (42%).

The averages of cards per game for both teams (home / away) are as follows:
 - Getafe ---> 3.2 (own) // 6.3 (total)
 - Huesca ---> 1, 6 (own) // 2.6 (total)

Regarding the occasions that there have been 5.5 or more cards by each team (home / away), they are the following:
 - Getafe ---> 7 Over // 2 Under
 - Huesca ---> 0 Over // 9 Under
 TOTAL: 7/11 = 38.9%

The referee in charge of directing the match will be Medié Jiménez, who has refereed a total of 8 games, of which in 4 it has remained below 5.5 cards, and only in 4 has it exceeded them. He has an average of 4.5 yellow cards per game, 5.3 if we add the red cards (double value).

Match marked by the arrival of Pacheta to the Huesca bench. After ascending with ELche, they did not let him train in 1st and now the opportunity has come with another newly promoted. If Míchel were to continue in Huesca, I don't think he would have gotten this forecast, but I think that with Pacheta Huesca will be a more intense team, and will receive more cards than he received until now (which is not very complicated, really ).

To set a precedent, Elche de Pacheta finished last season with an average of 6.3 yellow cards per game playing away, a high average.

There is little to say about Getafe in this section that has not already been said a million times.

Greetings and good luck.

Offline Wolfor Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 263
  • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 11:42:04 PM »
Getafe SD Huesca
VOID
Tip Getafe wins Asian Handicap -1
Odds Stake 7/4 3
VOID
 Reasoning ...

League match where Getafe faces the last classified. It is true that Huesca must wake up and get out of the gap in which it is, but it must be said that it is costing him a lot to score a goal. Of his last 5 games he has only scored 2 goals and on top of that he has the last two without scoring.

Getafe is not to say that they have excessive goals but they have just won at home scoring 3 and that is very motivating for this home game. I think he will take advantage of the black moment of the huesca and he will make more than one goal difference to take me the green one.

If you win by just one goal, it will be canceled.

Go for it.

Offline giovinco Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1143
  • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2021, 12:36:03 AM »
Getafe SD Huesca
LOST
Tip They will both score: Yes
Odds Stake 3/2 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

I'm going to look for the both to score in this game, a pretty good odds.

On the one hand, Getafe 15 goals for 18 goals against. It has been seen that both score in 5 games, and in 12 no. I think we are going to see a more offensive Getafe in the remainder of the season with the arrivals of Kubo and Aleñá, perhaps that will leave more space in defense.

On the other hand we have the bottom Huesca in need of points, he has added 14 goals and has received 28. Both were seen to score 10 times while not on 8 occasions.

Well, it seems more likely that Getafe will score a goal but I also see options to score Huesca since they play a lot and they need to add up. They have brought in a new coach like Pacheta and that always tends to be a shock to the teams.

In the last 5 Getafe games, both score 2/5 times
 In the last 5 Huesca games, both score 2/5 times

The statistics do not accompany Getafe especially, but we already know very well that they are not we can trust them 100%.

Offline Toni29 Tipster Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 55
  • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2021, 07:00:03 AM »
Getafe SD Huesca
LOST
Tip 1X + 1, 5 Goals
Odds Stake 18/19 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going to Alfonso Pérez to meet Getafe vs Huesca. We predict that Getafe wins or draws and you have 1 goals in the match.

Getafe 13th in the table with 20 points: 5 V. 5 E. 7 D. In terms of goals, 15 for and 17 against. He arrives at this match after going back from the initial 1 to 0 against Elche and getting his 2nd victory as a visitor.

As a local, he has come from 6 games without knowing the victory in which 2 draws and 4 losses.

Huesca last in the standings with 12 points only 1V 8 E 9 D. Regarding blows 14 in favor and 28 against

As a visitor, the victory has not yet been known and 9 of those matches in 8 our Forecast

I think Getafe is much higher and I see the + 1.5 goals very feasible given that Huesca receives an average of 2 goals per game as a visitor. And Getafe in the situation it finds itself must go to death to achieve victory.

I thought about climbing the victory of Getafe. But I like this one more and thus we cover a possible tie that, like Getafe this year, we do not know how it will go in the match. Even being superior.

Good luck.

Offline el_oti Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 981
  • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2021, 09:20:03 AM »
Getafe SD Huesca
LOST
Tip More than 29.5 fouls
Odds Stake 11/13 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going with this over of 29.5 fouls in this match between Getafe and Huesca.

Those who follow the Spanish league know very well that Getafe is one of the teams that fouls the most and that there are fewer minutes played in their matches than in other matches.
 In my opinion I don't think it's because they are "dirty". I think it is a team with a very high and intense pressure that does not let its rival play. They play their game very well and for me it is totally respectable.

Huesca, meanwhile, have just changed coach. Their coach is Pacheta and I think they will not change their style of play much but what I am sure of is that the coach is going to ask them for an extra intensity and that can be reflected in fouls.
 I have not been able to find the stats of Pacheta with Elche from last season but looking at the stats of some matches I have come to find that there were matches in which they made 30 fouls in a single match.
 Pacheta has declared that they are going to play a brave football game and they are going to try to be the ones in charge of the game. He says they are not going to back down.
 Also in the promotion playoff they did not lose 15 fouls and averaged almost 18 fouls per game.
 I think that being their first game they will show the same intensity and more considering that they are last and have salvation at 6 points.

Getafe is not to throw rockets either. They are down to only 3 points and are not showing the defensive solidity of years ago.

Getafe averages 16.9 fouls per game and receives 13.8 fouls per game, while Huesca averages 14.8 fouls and receives 14.3 fouls per game.

As I said, Huesca's foul stats are with Michel on the bench. I think Pacheta is going to give it an extra point of intensity that can raise that average a bit.

The Getafe with the incorporations of Kubo and Aleñá seems that they are going to propose something more of the game and try to have more possession but surely Bordalás demands sacrifice from them.
 In Aleñá's debut he already had to work a lot on defense and had to make 3 fouls. For this game I hope that they continue on the same path.

I have made the sum of the average fouls of the players who are supposed to start the game of each team and the Getafe eleven leaves us an average of fouls higher than 14 fouls per game and the Huesca eleven leaves us a average of 11.9 fouls per game.
 If we add to this what the players from the bench like Nyom (who averages almost 2 fouls per game) or Doumbia or Nwakali who can foul one without problems I think they can raise the average a lot.

The referee will be Medie Jimenez. It is the reason why the stake is low since it averages more than 26 fouls per game.
 He has refereed Getafe 5 times and averages 14.6 fouls per game with that referee and 4 against Huesca and has called them 14.5 fouls.

In summary, I expect a very disputed match with alternate domains. I expect a lot of fight to have possession of the ball and we are sure that we see fouls in all parts of the field, both in attack and defense, since both Mata and Rafa Mir tend to commit quite a few fouls.

Offline JAE Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 15
  • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2021, 10:54:03 AM »
Getafe SD Huesca
WON
Tip Shots (at least) - C. Aleña (GET): 2
Odds Stake 7/4 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

I'm going with a bet for the game that Huesca is going to play this afternoon, which is visiting the Getafe field.

Two teams that are not going through their best moments this season, since we have Getafe, a team made and with aspirations to fight at least the European positions with Bordalas at the helm who had been doing good campaigns, it seems that this season is It has choked them a bit.

They have brought in new players, Kubo and Aleña, who Bordalas asked for since the beginning of the season, and it seems that the first game went well (1-3 in Elche), and they want to continue adding at home this time against the bottom of the category.

Huesca, as I say bottom, is going to have a difficult time, in the end and after 4 defeats in a row they decided to fire Michel, and have brought Pacheta, but the team has only won one game this season and with 12 points they need to react, It is true that they have competed well but they are going to have a difficult time, to this are added the losses due to Covid, which have added 3 more positives, including Mosquera, a key player for the team.

Carlos Aleña, does not have great numbers but it is that he comes from just playing in Barcelona, and he made his debut perhaps surprisingly in Elche as a starter, and perhaps today again due to the good feelings that he transmitted and the casualties in Punta de Enes Unal and Cucho, make Bordalas come out again with only a pure 9 and play Aleña from behind.

In that case, Aleña, who has already looked for a goal twice against Elche, I think with that confidence and against a rival like Huesca who is going to have problems in the core due to the aforementioned loss of Mosquera, he can find holes and is a player who has a good shot with his left leg.

It is a bet that I like, and also I think it has a lot of value since if we see other houses in this case Betfair that if it takes this bet it has a much lower odds (1.62).

Offline Dr:Pick Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 12
  • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2021, 12:58:04 PM »
Getafe SD Huesca
Descanso: 0 - 0
WON
Tip Under (-) 0.5 (first time)
Odds Stake 5/4 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

League match between Getafe and Huesca on Madrid soil.

Two teams face each other with an average of less than one goal per game in favor and those who find it difficult to create danger: a Cadiz that adds 66% of games without seeing the door in the first half, and a Even worse statistics with 77%. Two teams that come out very locked in the first halves to wait for their opportunity and also have several casualties. I strongly trust in a 0-0 at halftime.

Good luck to all!

gambleaware