Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Spain - LaLiga - Real Betis vs Villarreal - July 1st, 2020  (Read 93 times)

Offline pulpito Tipster Bookies minister

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 6077
  • View Profile Al principio fueron los bonos
Spain - LaLiga - Real Betis vs Villarreal - July 1st, 2020
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2020, 12:16:05 PM »
Spain - LaLiga date: 01/07/2020  hour: 22:00
Real Betis Villarreal
LOST
Tip Double chance: 1X (Real Betis or Draw)
Odds Stake 11/18 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

We go to Benito Villarmarín to the match between Real Betis and Villareal in a game with enough pepper watching the week of graffiti in the outskirts of the stadium asking for more involvement and win over the squad, and with Villareal who is getting many points in the last days.

I personally like the local quota, I understand that Villareal is in good shape, I understand that they are a good team, but I also do not forget their season (discreet) their level of players (not better than Betis). To me Villareal does not seem to me a better team than Betis, their players some of them seem overrated, and ultimately I feel like going against them, against quotas.

Betis at home at € 2.80 seems very interesting to me, it seems to me a well-established team in its squad structure, great signings, high-level players, who later were not able to maintain a regularity throughout the year, but that does not mean that when they play at a good level they are able to beat Villareal without problem, Betis today is going to get a starting eleven with total guarantees, with some very TOPS players who would be starters at Villareal, and Betis needs to To win and to soften the situation, a defeat could even get them into the fight for relegation if the results are adverse.

I like any bet in favor of Real Betis, be it the simple victory, the HC 0, or even the double chance.

Good Luck.

Offline Manuel271988 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 167
  • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2020, 03:14:05 PM »
Real Betis Villarreal
LOST
Tip These -1 handicap corners
Odds Stake 4/5 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Good afternoon, we will open the month with a forecast for the Santander league matchday 33. We focus on the game being played at the Benito Villamarín stadium. Where Real Betis vs Villarreal meet.
 We entered that Betis takes 2 or more corners than his rival. If you get 1 more the bet would be void. And if Villarreal takes the same or more corners the bet would be lost.

On the one hand we have Betis we see 13 in the classification with 37 points. Position that might seem good but little for the beticos for the great investment they have made this year. Alexis's second game at the head of this team after Rubí's dismissal and first in his fiefdom. Although it will be empty, they will surely feel the pressure of their fans. Which makes me think that they will go for the match from minute 1 to 90. Let's see their statistics regarding corners this season:

Betis 6-1 Valladolid (green)
 Barsa 11-0 Betis (red)
 Betis 11-8 Leganés (green)
 Betis 5-6 Getafe (red)
 Osasuna 9-4 Betis (red)
 Betis 5-2 levante (green)
 Villarreal 3-7 Betis (green)
 Betis 4-9 Eibar (red)
 Real Sociedad 11-2 Betis (red)
 Granada 4-2 Betis (red)
 Betis 5-2 Celta (green)
 Madrid 9-4 Betis (red)
 Betis 4-4 Sevilla (red)
 Betis 5-4 valencia (null)
 Mallorca 6-5 Betis (red)
 Betis 3-3 Bilbao (red)
 Espanyol 7-5 Betis (red)
 Betis 5-3 Atlético (green)
 Alaves 3-6 Betis (green)
 Betis 6-2 real Sociedad (green)
 Getafe 3-2 Betis (red)
 Eibar 2-7 Betis (green)
 Betis 0-8 Barsa (red )
 Leganés 4-2 Betis (red)
 Betis 7-1 Mallorca (red)
 Valencia 6-7 Betis (null)
 Betis 6-2 Madrid (green)
 Sevilla 11-2 Betis (red)
 Betis 11- 2 Granada (green)
 Athletic 11-5 Betis (red)
 Betis 6-5 Espanyol (null)
 Levante 5-2 Betis (red)
 As we see the handicap -1 in terms of corners it would give us 12 greens 3 null 17 red.
 And when they play at home 9 green 2 null 5 red the reds vs Barsa-Bilbao-Seville-Eibar-Getafe teams or top or that play with great intensity.

From Villarreal the part that I like about the bet because it is a team that is defending very well as it has been characterized in recent years and after changing the defense completely this season. But he receives a large number of corners with an average of 6.25 corners received per game. Topping this ranking.
 We see their statistics in corners this season:

Villarreal 2-7 Granada (green)
 Levante 7-3 Villarreal (green)
 Villarreal 1-8 Madrid (green)
 Leganés 8-6 Villarreal (green)
 Villarreal 4- 8 Valladolid (green)
 Barsa 6-5 Villarreal (null)
 Villarreal 3-7 Betis (green)
 Osasuna 8-9 Villarreal (red)
 Espanyol 7-3 Villarreal (green)
 Villarreal 5-4 Alaves (red)
 Eibar 8-3 Villarreal (green)
 Villarreal 8-10 Athletic (green)
 Mallorca 2-5 Villarreal (red)
 Villarreal 8-2 celta (red)
 Valencia 6-4 Villarreal (green)
 Villarreal 11-6 Atlético (red)
 Sevilla 14-2 Villarreal (green)
 Villarreal 2-5 Getafe (green)
 Villarreal 4-4 Espanyol (red)
 Alaves 7-4 Villarreal (green)
 Villarreal 4-6 Osasuna (green)
 Valladolid 2-4 Villarreal (red)
 Villarreal 5-10 levante (green)
 Atlético 6-1 Villarreal (green)
 Athletic 5-6 Villarreal (red)
 Villarreal 2-5 Leganés (green)
 Celta 2-8 Villarreal (red)
 Villarreal 2-6 Mallorca (green)
 Granada 5-0 Villarreal (green)
 Villarreal 3-8 Sevilla (green)
 Villarreal 1-4 valencia (green)

We see that the -1 handicap in received corners would give us 21 green 1 null 10 red.
 Away 10 green 1 null 5 red

Stake 1. Good luck.

Offline corderovzla Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 36
  • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2020, 05:58:06 PM »
Real Betis Villarreal
WON
Tip Villarreal Win Asian Handicap 0
Odds Stake 7/9 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Villareal visit Real Betis at Benito Villamarin, Round 33 of the League.

The good results achieved by Villareal in their recent matches allows the team to dream of the UEFA Champions League, and that is that, with one less game, it is 6 points from 4th place in the classification table. Villareal, since the return of the league, has been in very good shape, with a 4-1-0 record, has managed to score 1 goal or more in its last 5 games (1.40 gpp), leaving its goal unbeaten in 4 occasions ( 0.40 gpp conceded)

Real Betis have won only 1 of their last 5 games, 1-1-3 record, scoring 1.00 and conceding 1.80 goals per game. Despite having good numbers at home, he has a 1-1-3 record vs. teams located at the top of the leaderboard.

The return of the League has not been very good for Betis, very poor performance, they have only won at home to Espanyol de Barcelona 1-0, everything contrary to Villareal that has surprised many with their good game and their good defending. Villareal draw invalid (if the match is tied, they return the money)

Offline playerforwin Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 644
  • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2020, 08:18:08 PM »
Real Betis Villarreal
WON
Tip Villareal win or draw, more than 1 goal
Odds Stake 4/5 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

Good, prediction of willian hill in the section my bet, we are going with the victory of villareal and we also need at least two goals to be scored, I think this bet is feasible for the good trajectory in which villareal comes after the confinement with 5 games in line without losing, 4 wins and 1 draw, he is sixth classified and continues his climb to play this year in europe, for his part the betis is bad, he has only won one game of the last 5 that he has played occupying the 13th place, and thanks to the fact that those below do not win but would be very close to the relegation places.

More than 1 goal I see it affordable because these teams make and let goals be made easily, we are going for the green AND LUCK TO WHOM FOLLOWS ME

gambleaware