Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Spain - LaLiga - Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao - July 1st, 2020  (Read 92 times)

Offline tipsterganador Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 4
  • View Profile
Spain - LaLiga date: 01/07/2020  hour: 19:30
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
WON
Tip Double chance: X2 (Athletic Bilbao or Draw)
Odds Stake 8/15 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Direct duel between two teams seeking access to European squares.

After the break:
 Athletic: 2 draws (Atleti, Eibar) 2 wins (Betis, Mallorca) 1 loss (Barcelona). 7 goals in favor 5 against
 Valencia: 1 Draw (Levante) 3 defeats (Madrid, Eibar, Villarreal) 1 victory (Osasuna) 3 goals in favor 7 against

Valencia have maintained their fief as undefeated in league throughout This season, but seeing that in the last two games he has not even shot on goal and the feelings are so bad both defensive and offensive I think they could even lose undefeated.

Valencia is going through a great crisis in the locker room with the coach, who seems that he will not be removed yet, at least until this match.
 In the match they won against Osasuna the team suffered a lot to maintain the result throughout the second half. Also for this match it seems that Gaya, one of the most important players, will be out due to injury.

Regardless of Athletic's feelings that I think are better than worse, Valencia is going through the worst of the season and I think that a team with defensive solidity like Athletic should have no problem at least scoring against Valencia

Offline Australiano85 Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 171
  • View Profile
Spain - LaLiga - Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao - July 1st, 2020
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 08:14:05 AM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
LOST
Tip Over (+) 2.5
Odds Stake 3/2 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

The first days of the return to soccer we had soccer scarce the goals, it seems that in day 32 those goals that were so much missed were encouraged a little, in this game of day 33 I am going to the over between this Celades team that He faltered in defense and that in the 5 games they have played after confinement they have scored in all of them, in none they have left their goal to zero and I have the goal of the Bilbaínos.

For Atletic I also have good visitor numbers, they are more open games and with more goals.

The two teams are even in the classification in the fight for positions in Europe and in that fight they will surely fall more than 2

Offline miguelrg99Silver Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1473
  • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 11:24:05 AM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
LOST
Tip Valencia Win Asian Handicap 0
Odds Stake 11/14 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going to mestalla in a game that has the air of Europe, with 1 and 2 points behind the real society.

Valencia comes from a change of coach, which had enough problems with the dressing room, we already know what happens and the bed that Celades had with the problems with certain players and the support of the other teammates. He has maintained his fiefdom as undefeated in the league throughout this season, even so at home he has not lost in fact in the post-confinement period they tied with Levante and beat Osasuna.

Athletic is the opposite at home very well, but outside it is not a team that is good enough the outings in fact they have only won 2 games in the entire season, in the post-confinement period they have lost in Barcelona and tied against the Eibar.

Valencia already beat them in the first round with a 0-1 and last year it was 2-0 also for those of Mestalla, I think the odds are good to enter

Offline danypulga95 Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 788
  • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 06:14:07 PM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
LOST
Tip Both will mark: Yes
Odds Stake 11/10 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Match of Day 33 of the Santander League that will face Valencia Cf by Albert Celades, against Athletic Club de Gaizka Garitano at Mestalla stadium at 19:30 on Wednesday.

On the one hand, comes Valencia CF, ranked 8th with 46 points, of which he has achieved 34 at his stadium (74%). On the other hand, Athletic Club arrives, 10th in the table with 42 points, having achieved 14 playing as a visitor (33%).

The average goals per game for both teams (home / away) are as follows:
 - Valencia ---> 1.6 (own) // 2.4 (total)
 - Athletic ---> 1.0 ( own) // 2.2 (total)

As for the occasions that both teams have scored (home / away), they are as follows:
 - Valencia ---> 10 YES // 6 NO
 - Athletic - -> 10 YES // 6 NO
 TOTAL: 20/12 = 62.5%

They say that man is the only animal that stumbles twice over the same piece, since we are going to look for the third ... Again Valencia, and again the goals.

Direct duel to enter Europe, both right now outside of it, but with all the options to enter if they earn it. Different dynamics for both teams after the return of the break, while Valencia seems not to be found, Athletic is doing very good games.

The problem that I think both teams have is the disconnections, there are moments in the games when it seems that they disappear to reappear, and I think that at those moments the opposing team has enough quality to punish with a goal.

Despite playing without an audience, Valencia continues to lower its level a lot when it is not at Mestalla, and that is why I continue to trust them. Because this time they return to their stadium after two consecutive games as a visitor, and hopefully the goals return.

Greetings and good luck.

Offline Sauco Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 82
  • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 09:24:06 PM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
LOST
Tip Valencia or draw and less than 3.5 goals
Odds Stake 13/18 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Match between Valencia and Athletic Bilbao.

The bet would be green if Valencia wins or ties and there are less than 3.5 goals between the two.
 The two teams are at stake as they fight to enter the Europa League, the local 8th and visitor 9th.
 Valencia have not started well after the break since of the six games they have only won one, with a new coach they will have to seek to score at home. I bet there is an average guaranteed goal at home 1.6 goals pp.
 Bilbao averages 1 goal pp away from home, it usually costs them a lot to win away with little goal from the last 10 games playing as a visitor there would be 8/10 draws or losses.
 They are two teams with little goal but I see something above Valencia (despite not being 100%), out of the last 5 games it would be 4/5.

Good luck!

Offline eltipsterdelaesquina Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 116
  • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 08:54:07 AM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
WON
Tip Rodrigo and Williams 1 or more shots on goal each
Odds Stake 9/4 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

Match corresponding to round 33 of the Santander league that will face Valencia and Bilbao at Mestalla.

Valencia is in the midst of internal and external crisis, with Voro as interim coach for the 5th time in its history, he will seek to recover from the hard blows in the form of defeats these weeks.
 Bilbao comes with the intention of winning and positioning itself in positions in Europe momentarily.

As for the forecast betstars offers us this mega fee as they call it in the striker of each team must make a shot on goal at the very least.

A priori it seems like a simple bet but it is not so much, since Rodrigo has an average of 0.9 shots on goal per local game in the league. He is expected to play as a starter (otherwise it would be null) and although he only has 4 goals this season, he is on a good streak since 2 of them have scored after the break.

For his part Iñaki Williams, has 6 goals this season, has not yet been released after the break and averages 0.7 shots on goal playing as a visitor. But knowing the panther he handles many records, he can run alone on a counter for his speed or he can finish off a corner for his height.

The above predicted that a priori should come out but it is not as easy as it seems.

Good luck because of the green.

Offline IvanlcGold Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 504
  • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 09:14:07 AM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
WON
Tip Valencia +2.5 out of play
Odds Stake 1/1 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

I honestly don't know if we can find it in more bookmakers. At bet365, Sportium, Marathon and Betfair I have not been able to find her.

The main value of this bet is, without a doubt, Valencia. Perhaps the change of coach makes us hesitate a little, but playing with the formation he plays and looking for transitions behind the Bilbao defense, I think that these 5 or more offside can occur.

In Valencia's post-pandemic games, we would have 4 against Levante, 3 against Real Madrid, 6 against Osasuna, 2 against Eibar and 6 against Villarreal. I would highlight that we would have 2 hits in the 2 games played at home (and with more than one corner margin per game).

The problem of prognosis is, undoubtedly, in the defense that Athletic can make. I expect a somewhat advanced defense, as we are getting used to in recent games. Athletic conceded 3 offsides against Atleti, 0 against Eibar, 3 against Betis, 2 against Barça and 2 against Mallorca. It is true that we only have one hit, but analyzing it calmly, perhaps from all those teams, Valencia's way of playing is more similar to that of Betis, which is the only "green" we have.

Anyway, stake 2. Lots of luck.

Offline IvanCassanova Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 286
  • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 09:18:06 AM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
WON
Tip Athletic Bilbao wins Asian Handicap +0.5
Odds Stake 8/15 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

Round 33 of LaLiga Santander of Spain at the Mestalla Stadium where Valencia receives Athletic Bilbao at home, a match where both teams will seek to climb positions to find their ticket to the Europa League.

Valencia located in 8th place in the General Table with 46 points and following in his footsteps comes Athletic Bilbao located in 9th place in the Table with 45 points.

So if one of these two wins the match he could climb to 7th place in the General classification and momentarily get that place that gives him a chance to a Classification for a ticket to the Europa League.

However, the locals have not done anything right, they come from two consecutive defeats and the players are increasingly exhausted, the same cannot be said of their rival since they did know how to get positive results, they also come with one more day of rest.

In my opinion I think Athletic will win the match but even so we will try to ensure with a Handicap of +0.5 in favor of those from Bilbao; We lose the bet if the locals win and in the event of a tie or the visitors win we win the bet.

So we are going with a Stake 3 - Probably with this quota which is the best we could find for this match, let's go for the green!

Offline IvanlcGold Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 504
  • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 09:20:05 AM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
WON
Tip Less than 2 cards in the first half
Odds Stake 6/5 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

We will also test the card market in the 1st part of this match. We will therefore look for 0 or 1 cards in the first half.

The numbers on the cards in the first half of their last 5 matches are as follows:

Valencia - Levante 2 cards (minutes 43 and 45 + 1)
 Valencia - Madrid 1 card
 Valencia - Osasuna 1 card
 Eibar - Valencia 1 card
 Villarreal - Valencia 1 card

Those of Athletic, on the other hand, would be:

Athletic - Atlético 2 cards (min 45 + 1 the second)
 Eibar - Athletic 1 card
 Athletic - Betis 2 cards
 Barcelona - Athletic 1 card
 Athletic - Mallorca 0 cards

As we see, we would have (altogether) 3 failures and 7 hits, of which 2 of those 3 failures came on the break.

In short, medium-low stake.

Offline chauchino Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 607
  • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 11:02:12 AM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
WON
Tip Under (-) 2.5
Odds Stake 11/17 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

We are going to start the month of July with a forecast for this afternoon's match between these two teams that are looking for a place to play in European competition next season.

Valencia has been almost in free fall since the competition resumed, with four points out of the 15 disputed (1 Victory, 1 draw and 3 defeats), which has made it leave the positions in Europe and is right now in eighth position, with 46 points just one away from Real Sociedad, which is the team that marks the limit of European competitions.

Athletic Bilbao is somewhat better in this restart, in ninth place just one point away from the Valencians, thanks to the fact that it has added 2 wins, 2 draws and one defeat in these five games (8 of 15 points possible).

They are two teams with few goals in their matches (Valencia even less than Athletic) and between the matches of the 2 teams (10) in 7 they have not exceeded 2.5 goals (4 from Valencia for 3 from Bilbao ), reason why between the need of these two teams to compulsorily add points to reach Real Sociedad and the accumulated fatigue due to temperature and games played, I think it is highly feasible that they do not exceed 2 goals between both teams.

I know it is a little low fee .... but I think we can start adding from the beginning.

Good luck ... already for the green !!!

Offline el_tercer_litost Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 392
  • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 11:42:05 AM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
WON
Tip Double chance: X2 (Athletic Bilbao or Draw)
Odds Stake 10/17 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

Key party in the fight for a place EL and the powerful lions groooararrgg start with an advantage in the physical, mental and even soccer aspect due to a couple of factors that do not benefit them such as the bad h2h that they stain against Valencia in their home in particular and in the east in general plus the fact that the locals "have a new coach" the truth is that it is unlikely that the host game will change dramatically and we have seen that the vizcainos are batsante plugged in post covid ... the locals did not have the Opportunity to rotate a lot while the visitors are a very physical team that if they did, we definitely believe that the rojiblancos who will leave with their eleven gala could fish at least one point of mestalla. Premises with eleven almost usual under the sun.

Offline Moulinho Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 69
  • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 11:46:05 AM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
LOST
Tip Each team more than 2 cards
Odds Stake 9/5 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

* BET AND EVENT

Match of the 33rd day of the Santander league, where this match between Valencia and Athletic Bilbao will be played at the Mestalla stadium on Wednesday July 1, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.

The bet is based on the fact that both teams have to see at least 3 cards to be successful.

* DATA

We have two teams that if we see the number of cards shown is quite disparate, since Valencia is a team that in number of warnings is not at all the hardest, since it has only seen 62 cards yellow this season being the 3rd team that has received the fewest cards, but it is true that it has had many expulsions (7) with which in sportsmanship it goes higher.
 In front of an Athletic de Bilbao, which is the opposite has received many more yellows, being the 9th worst team in that ranking, but has only received 1 expulsion so in sportsmanship it is better placed than its rival today.

The referee is Estrada Fernandez, a referee who this season has had a fairly low bar to show cards, being the referee who has shown the most and the one with the most average per game, for example 6.9 yellow cards per game.

Since the stoppage, two high games in warning with 6 and 7 respectively.

* OPINION

Despite what the numbers say, right now and after the removal of Celades, Valencia is in turmoil, both teams are out of Europe, and taking into account that this season the 7th place gives access to European competition It is a vital game of direct rivalry for both, they are 8th and 9th in the league with 46 and 45 points, just 1 from Real, which seems to be the only rival available right now to enter Europe.

They are two teams with very physical players and at certain times quite hot, so having both teams, what is at stake for entering Europe and the referee expect a warm game, despite the fact that the public as we know it will not be able to squeeze.

Offline pulpito Tipster Bookies minister

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 6077
  • View Profile Al principio fueron los bonos
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 12:00:05 PM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
LOST
Tip Valencia Win Asian Handicap 0
Odds Stake 9/11 4
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going to Mestalla for the match between Valencia and Athletic Bilbao, where I think the odds do not seem right to me and they give too much equality to the match.

I'm not a big fan of Valencia, I don't think it's a super team and their season is rather bad or very bad, but after all it is a Champions League team, it is a team designed to stay in the TOP4 and with quality players to be close to it, while Athletic is a team based on Basque players, patches they find around there, player returns that are no longer valid for the high level, etc.

Athletic if it does not become due to the systematic theft of points from teams, it could be struggling not to descend, but it is a team historically helped by refereeing and this season is no different.

Valencia must aspire to fight for a place in the Champions League, they must hurry up their last options and this means winning today at home, if they lose or tie it will even complicate the Europa League.

I was expecting the quota to win over 1.8 or € 2, but they have placed it at 2.50, which encourages me to try the local victory or go with more caution the Asian HC 0, which offers us more security and also a quota pretty decent.

Good Luck. @TipsterPulpito

Offline BlackbetGold Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 498
  • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 12:08:06 PM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
LOST
Tip Each team more than 2 cards
Odds Stake 9/5 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Great match that we will see in Mestalla between Valencia and Ahtletic de Bilbao. We need each team to see 3 or more cards.

Fight for a place in the Europa League. Valencia is 8th with 46 points and Athletic immediately after, 9th, with 45 points looking for the 47 points of the Real that marks the last place with the right to play in Europe.

Intense match that I wait between two teams fighting for a common goal and where a victory can leave quite a direct rival. Valencia comes to this match with a new coach and is again. The wild card of the club reappears after the removal of Celades for the 5th time. After several occasions I hope that he will get back to the locker room again as he has done in his previous performances saving from difficult situations such as in 2008 or 2016. This can give a more intense reason to the players who hopefully shows himself on the field with a a bit more aggressive. On average, Valencia is not one of the most well-timed but also because it is a team that does very few fouls. 2.1 yellow and 0.21 red per game in the league. Only in 13 matches have they received 3 or more cards, the majority with high ranking teams such as Barcelona, Madrid, Atlético, Sevilla, Real, Getafe or Athletic among them.

As a visitor the lions will come with a little more morale with 2 wins in 3 games. We already know what the Basques are and the DNA of fighting each ball as if it were the last. This time playing so much I don't expect it to be less and they will be very intense in the match. Average of 2.4 yellow cards per game. 15 greens in 32 games of the lions leaving us some good data.

The referee is also essential to test this pick as it is the most card holder in the category, Estrada Fernández. 6.82 yellow and 0.23 red per game, leaving a great difference with the rest of the referees. 10 greens in 17 games leaves us.

In the first leg, 2-5 on cards with only one missing for Athletic.

Therefore, quite a nice game in the fight to play Europe next season between two historical teams and with a lot of claw in which I hope that it will be played at a slow pace and stopped by the fouls and each team see the necessary cards to hit the pick.

Offline cabezaloca Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 47
  • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2020, 12:44:05 PM »
Valencia Athletic Bilbao
LOST
Tip Even more than 75 passes
Odds Stake 26/19 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Good morning,
 Let's go with today's Valencia Athletic game and with Parejo giving at least 75 passes.
 keys:
 - Parejo style of play, he is a player who always looks for the ball and due to Valencia's style of play, a very divided team, it is essential
 - Again Voro returns to fix the problems, and Parejo, as Captain has to step forward and surely he will at least try.
 - rival: it is evident to both teams that they prefer not to have the ball and take advantage of the speed of the ends, which is why a level match is assumed in terms of possession. But I think that Valencia, given the defensive problems it has, would rather take care of the ball with a lot of short passes and few risks. And in the season phase with so much heat and games, this behind the ball becomes more difficult.
 - data: they play against us true, at home he has only exceeded the line twice. In the two home games against osasuna and levante (69 and 59 passes) with both teams fairly even in possession. his average at home is 64.

we are going to trust that he takes a step forward and that he comes out green. The fee in my opinion deserves it.

gambleaware