Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Spain - Primera Division - Real Betis vs Real Madrid - January 13th, 2019  (Read 125 times)

Offline somagalo Silver Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 272
  • View Profile
Spain - Primera Division date: 13/01/2019  hour: 20:45
Real Betis Real Madrid
WON
Tip Both teams to score: Yes
Odds Stake 8/15 2.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

We're going to an interesting game that played Betis at home and Real Madrid. We meet two teams that are not having a good time. A Betis having the game won in Huesca, was allowed to overcome before I think, one of the worst teams in the category. On the other hand a Madrid, disfigured, without desire and with many internal problems. Betis is a team that likes to play and that lets play and that I think up has a lot of quality to hurt Madrid that is disastrous behind. On the other hand I see a Madrid that after missing Ronaldo is missing him. I think this game will go for the three points and I get the feeling that it will be a game of many alternatives and goals. So we go for the both mark a nice fee.

Good luck

Offline gabrielmn98 Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 392
  • View Profile
Spain - Primera Division - Real Betis vs Real Madrid - January 13th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 01:20:04 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
WON
Tip Real Madrid to win
Odds Stake 20/19 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

We're going to Villamarín in search of Madrid's victory against Betis next Sunday.

The whole of Solari, in sight is, is immersed in a 'crisis' that surrounds the team of rumors, doubts and other negative aspects after the poor league results.

However, all is not lost.

Next Wednesday, Leganés will play the first leg of the Round of 16, a game in which I suppose that Solari will rest some of the regulars, giving minutes to the Valverde, Javi Sanchez or Odriozola. A match that can serve as support to start this 2019.

Betis will do the same, but on Thursday against Real. A party that will give war, a lot at stake and a Real with the spirits up after the 0-2 at the Bernabéu, so it will demand the maximum at Betis.

Madrid should take advantage of this day of more rest / preparation for this match, although lately it seems not to take advantage of others, something that may weigh at the end of the League.

In addition, the fight for the Champions positions is hotter than ever. Keep leaving points where they play will only add fuel to the fire, something that would harm them, so it is time for them to go all out in domestic competition.

Stake 2.

Offline 2499Silver Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 548
  • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 12:40:06 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
WON
Tip Margin of victory: Madrid to win by a difference of 1 goal
Odds Stake 3/1 2.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

Hello! What do we do with a team like Madrid that this year will not win anything and only aspire to try to dignify the season and prepare the next? Match to match the current Madrid is the terror of the bets of any bettor. How is this sad team that has quotas for its victory over par and to which anyone dares to enter double chances against, or Asians +1 for rivals, rivals more corners ... and all kinds of daring a priori, but then they are right and more sensible than going to the kamikaze with the RM in a fanatical and unconditional way!

Well, thinking that Madrid will win, after the corrective of the Real Sociedad at the Bernabeu, thinking that it has significant losses and seeing that this year they are designed to suffer and that they do not know how to leave the goal to 0, the margin of victory for a single goal and hanging on the crossbar with bus to 90 'and asking for the time after a 0-1, or 1-2, with a possible penalty in favor if they put the ugly bears I think the 2 possible markers for the meringues put to win! (what an eye for nothing I see it clear ...)

If Madrid wins out is already news, if Madrid wins out without conceding it would be an achievement and if Madrid won out 0-2,0-3 or 1- 3, and in front of a team that pampers the ball like Betis and has one of the most faithful hobbies in Spain, it would seem like almost science fiction, a miracle!

Madrid's first victory of 2019 in the league, but with the referee helping and adjusted to win by the minimum! That's my bet on a barbarian 4-pounder that I do not let go!

Stake 2 to 2, 5!

Offline pinpirrySilver Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 631
  • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 10:16:04 AM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
WON
Tip R.Madrid to win / over 1.5 goals
Odds Stake 3/2 2.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

Well we are going to the last day of the 1 round where Real Betis will receive Real Madrid in which we will look for the victory of Real Madrid and see more than 1.5 goals in the match between both teams.

Real Betis this season is making a great game and for this right now they are 6 in the table just behind Real Madrid, but it is a somewhat irregular team the same is capable of winning Barcelona out or Milan out in fields so like that he loses the same against teams from the lower zone like the previous match against Huesca Colista.
 That if in terms of goals has been 8 consecutive days seeing goal so it is possible to score against a Real Madrid that does not arrive at its best.

Real Madrid is currently 5 in the table and we are going to look for his victory because he arrives at a delicate moment in the league that manages to win or the league escapes him already has it complicated being 10 points right now but they can not stop Escape more to Barcelona if they aspire to the title so I think and I hope to see a Real Madrid with more desire than in their last league match against Villarreal and Real Sociedad.
 Real Madrid comes from a hard defeat at home and does not lose 2 consecutive games since 20.10.18 so hopefully it will not happen again as it could be a bit more complicated for the championship title.
 Madrid's last visits against Betis ended 3-5-2-6.1-1,0-5 and 2-3 is a field that was not given badly the last visits will have to trust that we will see a Real Madrid more concentrated than in the last days.

Offline marathonDiamond Tipster Master gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2308
  • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 01:14:04 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
LOST
Tip More than 55 card points
Odds Stake 18/19 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Encounter to be played on Sunday at Villamarín between Betis and Madrid. We need at least 60 points for cards, the yellow 10 points, red is 25 points and maximum is 35 points per player.

- I like the bet especially for the referee and because I expect a match very a priori, competitive and intense. In bet365 they have taken the line in 6.0 Asian cards with over and under matched odds (1.9).

- How I say the main reason for the forecast will be the referee Hernández Hernández. The referee who has shown more cards this season with an average of 7.65 cards / match. He has refereed 8 matches of the league to date and in 7 of them this prognosis was correct (87.5% of effectiveness). Only it was not fulfilled in the first game that arbitrated still for the month of August.

In their last matches refereed in the league we have 6 yellows and 1 direct red in Leganés - Sevilla, 9 yellows in Atlético - Alavés and 7 yellows in Spanish - Girona. The sequence of points for cards in their targeted matches would be: 50, 90, 70, 110, 60, 70, 90 and 85 points per card.

- It is not that they are 2 very high-card teams of course but I like that in the last 4 matches of Betis how local this forecast was right, so in the last dates they are watching very intense games and with reprimands in a Villamarín who will dress up to receive Madrid.

- Madrid arrives with water in its neck and submerged in a sea of criticism. In this match they should have great difficulties again against a good team in front of Betis, so I hope they are also intense.

- Last season this league match at Villamarín ended with 80 points for cards (3 yellow for Betis and 5 yellow for R.Madrid).

Luck.

Offline inter1323 Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 14
  • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 01:50:03 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
WON
Tip Over (+) 2.5
Odds Stake 11/18 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

New league day, between Betis and Real Madrid. Match between two teams that today are close in the standings. Real Madrid is fifth with 30 points and Betis follows him in sixth place with 26 points.
 I hope an open match, with two teams looking for victory. Betis has such a strong style, plays at home and knows that this is a golden opportunity to hurt Real Madrid. Real Madrid has no choice but to start winning to recover positions.
 Stake 2

Offline el_oti Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 496
  • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 02:58:04 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
WON
Tip Real Madrid to win Asian Handicap 0
Odds Stake 3/5 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

We go with the victory of Madrid and no in case of a draw in this match against Betis.

After the disaster in the league against Real, Madrid improved a lot in the cup against Leganes. Although the Lega came loaded with substitutes I think the image left by Madrid was quite good as the entire second half was played in Leganés field.

Betis meanwhile have to play today in a match that I think will be quite hard as Real is not going to throw the cup.
 Setien will rotate but I do not think he will do many since he is not willing to throw the cup either.

Betis is being very irregular, showing a lot of defensive fragility and little success in the face of the goal.
 We already saw the other day as it was left to go up against Huesca a match they had controlled.

Madrid, on the other hand, will start with an eleven of guarantees with Keylor, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro, Modric, Ceballos, Vinicius, Isco and Karim.
 As we see leftover powder to hurt the Betis defense. Especially by the bands since those of Setien have the low of Junior that will be supplied by one end (Tello) and by the other side Francis which I think leaves a lot to be desired defensively.

In my opinion it is a very profitable quota since we cover ourselves in case of a draw and we rarely have quotas of this type in favor of Madrid.

Offline salvatore1974 Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 6
  • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 01:34:03 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
LOST
Tip Penalty kick: Yes.
Odds Stake 12/5 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We are going to the important party for the meringues in the Villamarín.

The referee will be Hernández Hernández who averages 0'38 penalties per game.

The main reason for this pick is the tremendous media pressure that has occurred after the penalty not reported on Vinicius the last day.

In the case of Real Madrid, with all that has been criticized this week and the pressure exerted from the white house, the minimum doubt I do not believe that it has value to not indicate maximum penalty in favor of whites. We also have the pisibilidad, in my opinion more difficult, that is indicated in favor of the green and white.

In summary, for all the above I think it is an ideal match to meet the forecast.

Still. A lot of control, Stake 0'5 and luck to those who follow it.

Offline JAMancini Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 502
  • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 11:02:05 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
LOST
Tip Double chance: 1X (Real Betis or Draw)
Odds Stake 5/6 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

19th day of the National League Championship.

We finished the first round of La Liga and great match that is presented at the Benito Villamarín.

Betis made a very good first round, although somewhat irregular. He started the season with a defeat in his stadium against all odds, but the team has managed to improve match by match.

From the middle of November until the end of the year, Setién's team has been very solid, especially at home. It is true that, outside of Villamarín, it is irregular and alternates good matches with unexpected defeats.

Right now he occupies the 6th place in the table with 26 points, occupying Europa League positions. In 18 games he has scored 21 goals and has received the same.

As I said before, in your stadium is a fairly reliable team. So much so that, in 14 official games this season, he has won 7, tied 5 and lost 2.

vs Real Sociedad (Cup): 0-0
 vs Eibar: 1-1
 vs Rayo Vallecano: 2 -0
 vs Racing (Cup): 4-0
 vs Real Sociedad: 1-0
 vs Olympiacos: 1-0
 vs AC Milan: 1-1
 vs Celta: 3-3
 vs Valladolid: 0-1
 vs Dudelange: 3-0
 vs Leganés: 1-0
 vs Athletic Bilbao: 2-2
 vs Sevilla: 1-0
 vs Levante: 0-3

Besides being solid in his stadium, he has also played matches against great teams as a visitor, with the best victories being those made at San Siro against Milan by 1-2 in the Europa League and the great game they did at Camp Nou to win 3-4. In the Wanda lost 1-0 against Atletico Madrid but competed the game and even deserved to score.

In front will be Real Madrid, full of casualties for this clash. Up to 7 losses for Solari: Kroos, Asensio, Llorente, Courtois, Bale and Mariano due to injury and Lucas Vázquez, by sanction. Vinicius has a strong flu and is also a great doubt for this game.

Almost all the casualties of Real Madrid are offensive. If the team already has problems to make a goal, it loses a lot of strength in the part of the attack for this game.

The image of Real Madrid is not being good this season. A fragile team on the defensive side, with a flat and slow game. Fata speed, overflow and hierarchy in the attack of the team.

The rival teams generate many chances of goal to Real Madrid. So much so, how weird is the game that does not receive a goal.

Outside the home, he has lost matches against opponents such as Eibar, Alavés or CSKA Moscow, in the European Cup. The most famous defeats were in Sanchez Pizjuan against Sevilla 3-0 and against Barcelona 5-1. It has tied in fields like Villarreal or Athletic Bilbao and has won against Huesca, Celta or Rome, although creating the rival enough chances.

In short:

- Real Madrid does not generate a good image outside the Santiago Bernabéu, losing or drawing against inferior opponents.
 - If it costs to score a goal to Real Madrid, it has 7 very important losses in the offensive part.
 - Betis in their stadium is a very solid team and will be very motivated.
 - I am sure that Betis will score a goal, but I doubt that Real Madrid will score more than 1.

Luck.

Offline Dct1088Gold Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 413
  • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 11:28:03 AM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
LOST
Tip Under (-) 1.5 (second time)
Odds Stake 10/11 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Match between Betis and Real Madrid where we bet that in the second half you do not see more than one goal at a fee that approaches 2 at the WH house. Real Madrid is not having a good season, and in this game against Betis and with so many casualties, any result is likely to be given, and we are looking for less than 2 goals in the second half.

Betis is a team that likes to move the ball a lot, and that in its home games, this bet would have been green in 7 of 11 occasions (more than 50% of the cases), while Real Madrid as visitor we would have won the bet in 6 of 10 occasions (60% of the occasions)

With so many losses in the white team, I see more the under than the over in this bet.

Stake 2 for this bet

Good luck for the green!

Offline DannyloSilver Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 514
  • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 01:02:04 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
LOST
Tip Win Real Betis
Odds Stake 23/10 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

I'm going to test Betis' victory on Sunday in the match. The Setién have not started the year very well and we all know how Madrid is but I still trust in the local victory, the quota is an outrage and I do not want to stay without trying it out.

On Thursday Betis drew 0-0 at home against Real Sociedad in the first leg of the Cup. Typical Betic game with dominance of the ball and chances but without aiming goal. While Madrid comes with one more day of rest after winning 3-0 at Leganes. The whites won but in their line, the other day Keylor was fine because for me the result is deceptive.

Madrid is a powder keg. The Isco case is already getting out of mother and tomorrow there may be another new chapter. The problem between Solari and Isco is shameless. Madrid will travel with many casualties both in the middle and above: Kroos, Llorente, Bale, Asensio, Lucas Vázquez and Vinicius is doubt. I think that tomorrow Isco is not going to play at the beginning and the happiness will be formed. I guess they will come out: Casemiro, Modric and Fede Valverde plus Benzema, Ceballos who can play outside his natural place as long as he does not play Malaga and Vinicius will finally travel. It's my impression today and I may be wrong. That is why I believe that there is going to be the key to a possible Betic victory.

Betis in the midfield has a lot of quality and I think he's going to eat the toast at Madrid. Lo Celso, Canales and Guardado accompanied by Joaquín, Tello or Boudebouz to do damage between lines and by the bands, well protected by Carvalho or Javi García and the advanced line of the centrals ... much of the pick happens because they are up for the goal Sanabria, Loren or Sergio León but also the midfielders should help with chances.

I think that Betis has quality and resources to make this Real Madrid blood. At home they are strong, the fans will cheer to death and it would be a great opportunity to keep hurting Floren at home. They return to play on Thursday in Copa so they have time to give everything tomorrow with an extra effort and full of morale. I'm not an anti-Admiral but I think they're going to do a lot of damage to them ...

Good luck to everyone with the weekend forecasts.

Until the victory always!

Offline Luisico16 Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 11
  • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 03:26:04 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
LOST
Tip Real Betis or draw and AEM
Odds Stake 16/11 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Good we go with this pick!
 We started by saying that Real Madrid comes from a bad state and Betis has a very positive dynamic especially at home.
 Although the pick is a little risky because Madrid plays in front I think that with this quota it is mandatory to try it.
 Real Madrid is fitting very easily and it costs a bit more to score but Betis is a fairly offensive team I think one will score and fit quite easily.
 the betis of the last 8 league games at home has lost only 1 and although the madrid away from home seems stronger than in his does not convince in any, the games he has won have been very justitos and deserving something more the rival .
 That said sorry for not talking more but today I have a little bit of a rush stake 1.5.
 luck!

Offline andresmrls93Silver Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 369
  • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 08:26:04 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
CANCELLED
Tip Dani Ceballos at least 2 shots
Odds Stake 37/19 1
CANCELLED
 Reasoning ...

Partidazo to close the day 19.

Well in this pick we will go with Dani Ceballos, who in normal situations would not have gone with him, but after the numerous losses of the team and the motivation that the player will have to play before his former team In their previous stage I think they will be key.

We are going to look for at least 2 shots, wherever they go.

I have little information with their statistics since the player has not counted much for Solari and for Lopetegui it was also somewhat intermittent.
 He played the entire match of Copa del Rey, and I think the player is fit for the game.

Remember that there will be neither Asensio, nor Bale, nor Courtois, nor Kroos nor Llorente nor Lucas Vázquez. And with Vinícius' great last minute doubt about a virus.

I think tomorrow has many options to start and I expect an extra motivated Dani Ceballos to give us the green.
 The fee is to prove it.

If you are not a holder, it is considered canceled.

Good luck!

Offline andresmrls93Silver Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 369
  • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 08:34:04 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
LOST
Tip Benzemá at least 1 shot on goal
Odds Stake 1/2 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Partidazo to close the day 19.

We are going to look for at least 1 shot at the Frenchman's door.

It is the only reference above safe for this game, and after the last weeks with so many injuries in the team, the player knows that the responsibility of the goal lies with him.

Statistically we have a positive balance with this line, of its last 10 games I have been able to get little information since it includes the Copa del Rey, and two of the Mundialito in which statistics do not appear or at least I have not known find it In addition to 1 null in a match that came out in the second part in Champions with the guaranteed classification.
 At the end of the day it leaves 4 green and 2 red. 2 green outside the home and 1 red as a visitor.

I think we have to trust Benzema to keep responding on the field and at least give us a shot on goal.

Remember that there will be neither Asensio, nor Bale, nor Courtois, nor Kroos nor Llorente nor Lucas Vázquez. And with Vinícius' great last minute doubt about a virus.

Stake high to take advantage of the quota.

Good luck!

Offline pablofm7Gold Tipster Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 242
  • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 09:36:03 PM »
Real Betis Real Madrid
WON
Tip Madrid more than 4.5 corners
Odds Stake 19/29 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

I'm going to play with this forecast.

I'm going with Real Madrid tomorrow at least 5 corners in Benito Villamarin.

And I say that I am going to play it because this year Madrid is playing much worse, and consequently, averaging less corners.

It is true that most of the games have passed this line, but at home the truth, but I think tomorrow without any pressure, since the league is lost and with band players like Marcelo, Carvajal, Odriozola or Vinicius ... I think it's a surmountable line.

Stake 3, I'm going strong

gambleaware