Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Spain - Primera Division - Villarreal vs Getafe - January 12th, 2019  (Read 75 times)

Offline XEQBOGold Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 494
  • View Profile
Spain - Primera Division date: 12/01/2019  hour: 20:45
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip Team first goal at minute? Villarreal no goals before 50'00''
Odds Stake 5/6 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Match corresponding to the 19th round of the First Spanish Division between Villarreal and Getafe to be played on Saturday at 20:45 at the Ceramic Stadium (Vila-real). I upload this pick because Getafe receives very few goals.

Villarreal occupies the eighteenth position with 17 points (3V-8E-7D), with 19 goals in favor (sixth team with the least mark) and 23 against. With the change of coach the team seems to have improved a little defensively but there are still big imbalances. With the double pivot formed by Caseres and Fuego is more balanced and are a bit at the expense of what Samu, Cazorla, Fornals or Gerard Moreno do. He only managed to score in the first half on 5 occasions (Rayo, Real Madrid, Espanyol, Alaves and Real Sociedad). To these league games we can also add 1 cup (Almeria) and 4 Europa League, for a total of 18 green 28 games. The top scorers of the team are Bacca with 4 goals (1 penalty) and Gerard Moreno with 4 goals (none penalty).

Getafe occupies the seventh position with 25 points (6V-7E-5D), with 19 goals in favor and 13 against (second team that fits the least). We have already talked about Getafe, which is a team well worked by his coach Pepe Bordalás, getting the most out of his players and the stopped ball. The game against Barcelona proved to know how to defend the best players in the world, although in 2 isolated moves they fit their 2 goals. Of the 21 games played this season, only 5 have received a goal during the first half (Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atlético, Celta and Córdoba in the cup). We see that except for Cordoba, are matches where it was normal to receive goals. The top scorers of the team are Jorge Molina with 3 goals (no penalty) and Angel with 3 goals (none penalty).

We could enter the goalless draw at halftime, where of the 18 games played by Getafe this season in 10 we would get green, and in 9 by Villarreal but I see many Villarreal games and defensively must improve a lot, or sign a guarantee defense. Looking at odds I was surprised that Villarreal scored his first goal in the second time @ 3 in WH that would be met in 7 games of 18. We will win the bet Villarreal does not score before the 50th minute. Cheer up for the green!

PS: I added those 5 more minutes of rest because we would continue with the same greens and increase the quota.

Offline gabrielmn98 Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 447
  • View Profile
Spain - Primera Division - Villarreal vs Getafe - January 12th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 10:52:03 PM »
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip Double chance: X2 (Getafe or Draw)
Odds Stake 5/6 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Villarreal-Getafe at the La Ceramica Stadium, where we seek the tie or the away victory.

After finishing their respective Cup matches and see how things go for both teams in LaLiga, I think Getafe is capable of scoring in Villarreal.

The 'groguet' team is not having a good season. 18º (descent) with 17 points, chain 4 consecutive ties in the league (Huesca, Real Madrid, Eibar and Espanyol).
 Today tied with the Catalan team, who went 0-2 and managed to draw in the 90 '. It is true that both teams left some of the most usual outside.

For its part, the Madrid team is one of the most outstanding in this league. 7th with 25 points, 1 of European places, line that marks the Betis (Europa League) and Real Madrid (30 points, Champions League).
 On Sunday a Betis-Real Madrid will be played, so scoring at Villarreal would mean putting pressure on that match, since losing points could make Getafe enter European positions.
 Despite his defeat on Sunday (1-2 vs Barcelona), he showed good image, having chances to tie the game. Highlight that it is the only defeat in 8 games played.
 In addition, as a visitor he has achieved 12 points in 9 games (44'45%), conceding only 9 goals (2nd team with fewer goals after Atlético and Valladolid with 8), while Villarreal has only scored 7 points out of 27 possible (25.9%).

I think Getafe will go out to try to put pressure on Betis-Madrid, because, as I said before, they can finish this day in European positions, something to highlight as the season so far is being very good .

Stake 2.

talkingaboutus Guest

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 12:34:05 PM »
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip Villarreal - More than 5.5 corners
Odds Stake 11/10 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

Match corresponding to day 19 of the First Spanish Division. They face Villarreal (18th) and Getafe (7th) at the Ceramics Stadium.

For this game I will predict the over 5.5 corners of Villarreal (ie, that Villarreal manages to get 6 or more corners in the match). The bookmaker bet365 offers us a 2.10 fee for this event and I encourage you to try it.

We are going to see the corners that Villarreal has played so far:

Villarreal vs Real Sociedad (4 corners)
 Villarreal vs Girona (7 corners)
 Villarreal vs Valencia (8 corners)
 Villarreal vs Valladolid (7 corners)
 Villarreal vs Atlético (8 corners)
 Villarreal vs Levante (5 corners)
 Villarreal vs Betis (5 corners)
 Villarreal vs Celta (6 corners)
 Villarreal vs Real Madrid (6 corners)

And let's see the corners that Getafe has received until now playing as a visitor:

Real Madrid vs Getafe (3 corners)
 Sevilla vs Getafe (7 corners)
 Alavés vs Getafe (5 corners)
 Celta vs Getafe (3 corners)
 Rayo Vallecano vs Getafe (6 corners)
 Huesca vs Getafe (10 corners)
 Atletic vs Getafe (2 corners)
 Leganés vs Getafe (7) corners)
 Girona vs Getafe (4 corners)

It is observed that Villarreal would have given us 6 hits and 3 failures for the forecast, while Getafe would have given us 4 hits and 5 failures for the forecast.

It is not a forecast that has too clear a statistical support, but I'm going to play with the trick that I know Villarreal well and that the La Ceramica Stadium is a stadium where it is common to see the yellow team take more than 5 corners The thing may be fair and may not come out or may be left over, that will depend a lot on the luck but I sense that a success of this forecast can come out and I see well paid this bet to 2.10 quota. In addition Villarreal is very needy and has to try to squeeze in his stadium to take the 3 points, because he needs them as air to breathe.

I'm going to go with stake 1 because I do not want to get more than 1 unit either.

Good luck to whoever decides to follow it.

Offline marathonDiamond Tipster Master gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2354
  • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 03:44:03 PM »
Villarreal Getafe
LOST
Tip More than 3 cards in the 2nd half
Odds Stake 11/10 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

- To be successful we need at least 4 cards to be shown in the 2nd part. At bet365 to create bet comes to 1.66 quota so I see value in wh.

- On the one hand we have Villarreal who is experiencing a traumatic situation this season as they are currently in direct relegation places, so how they have confessed several components of the squad this game is an authentic end for them.

Regarding received cards, they go quite well with 50 cards in 18 matches (2.77 own / match cards).

- As a visitor we have the always intense Getafe. This season they are doing a great campaign at the moment and they are immersed in the struggle to enter the Europa League.

As far as cards are concerned, top teams still have past campaigns. In this league they are the 2nd highest card team with 60 cards received in 18 matches (3.33 own / match cards).

- The referee of the race is also important for the forecast since it will be Estrada Fernández. So far he is the 3rd referee who has shown the most cards / matches in this league with an average of 6.5 cards / game.

Regarding this forecast in question we have a balance of 6 hits and 3 failures in the 9 games that has led this season in the league (66.66% of effectiveness).

Luck.

Offline GeorgeJungle Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1125
  • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 09:52:04 PM »
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip More than 55 card points
Odds Stake 3/4 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

Well a priori good to go to over cards.

Villareal 18th with 17 points to 2 of salvation.
 Team made to aspire to European positions with many problems this season, it faces this match as vital to face the second round.

Getafe 7th with 25 points to 1 of the Europa League.
 Team that guarantees intensity in all its games and that will seek to get closer to Europe and not get into future problems because if it loses it would be 6 points of the descent like nucho.

On the other hand, the two teams that last season were more over by far face.

3.58 average Getafe
 3.18 average Villareal
 Almost 7 cards between both.

This season Getafe is still very over
 55 yellow and 3 red
 3.39 per game

It is also the team that commits the most fouls with a difference by 18 on average.

The Villareal
 44 yellow and 2 red
 2.67 per game
 13.4 fouls

Projection
 6.06 cards
 31.4 fouls

Good numbers here and the referee accompanies.

Estrada Fernández
 6 media cards after 185 matches in first.

This season is very over 50 yellow and 3 red
 6.22 cards per game.
 64 points per card per game
 6 of 9 overs is season
 4, 4 and 5 cards in their unders.

Summary
 Villareal plays a lot against a very intense team and over disciplinary aspects, a priori needs to add 3 in 3.

We have high projection of fouls, both by referee and average teams something over 60 points for cards.

In almost all houses to look @ similar we ask for 6 cards or 60 points.

For all the comments I think there are conditions and statistical support to overcome the 55 points per card in this game.

Offline andresmrls93Silver Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 423
  • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 10:56:04 AM »
Villarreal Getafe
LOST
Tip S. Chukwueze at least 1 shot on goal
Odds Stake 1/2 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Match to close the night of Saturday day 19.

We are going to La Cerámica for this duel of high need for Villarreal and with a Getafe in a very sweet moment.
 Villarreal after the victory of the lions in Vigo have fallen to the decline. At the moment the low area of the table is very tight and Rayo and Huesca won their previous matches, so a trip this day could be very dangerous.
 But not all is bad news, the yellow submarine accumulates 5 consecutive games without losing (3 at home), 4 of them with a draw (2 at home). It is expected to plant face and solve the ballot this weekend with a victory.

Getafe reach the edge of Europa League with 1 point difference against Betis 6th. He comes from winning in Copa del Rey in extremis, and his numbers are very good away from home, as he is characterized by being a fairly robust team defending and adapting matches to his style of play. Accumulate a whopping 10 consecutive games without losing away from home, 6 of them with a draw. Receives few goals, in those 10 games he conceded 8 goals, but only 2 games he did with his goal to 0.

For our pick, let's focus on the youth squad Samuel Chukwueze. We will need only 1 shot on goal.
 This guy that I tried 2 weeks ago with green against Real Madrid, is being very important in attack for Villarreal. In fact, the last game away from home of the team, the game of the boy was not expected and the team noticed it with a draw at 0.

The coach trusts him, as he has self-confidence and verticality. He has rested in the Copa del Rey and everything indicates that he will start again in the league.

Statistically gives us a very positive balance with this line, in its last 10 games, with 6 green, 1 red and 2 null. (Say that in those 2 nulls, to leave from the bench, the player would have given us a green and a red). At home we would leave with this line 4 green and 1 red.

The team needs it and I think it is time for it to prove its quality again.

Luck

Offline somagalo Silver Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 292
  • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 10:30:06 PM »
Villarreal Getafe
LOST
Tip Win Villarreal
Odds Stake 6/5 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We're going to Villareal.

I know that I should not take any chances in this game, but I'm going to get wet and I'm going to predict the local victory. In front a serious and consolidated Getafe that is not going to put anything easy to the guys of the submarine which have won only 1 of their last 12 meetings and which is a team that receives many goals although it can be said that also gets them. So even knowing this, why risk the local victory?

First the quota, the truth is that a quota at 2.20 can not be missed.
 Second the imperious need of the locals to take the points.7
 Third at some point the yellows have to react
 Fourth and last I think that despite the game that Getafe performs and the good results you are getting I think that little by little go losing bellows.

So let's go for the simple victory of the yellows. Good luck

Offline Mikeprados Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 69
  • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 09:06:04 AM »
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip They will mark the two: Yes
Odds Stake 18/19 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

Dramatic party at the Ceramics Stadium. The Villarreal in position of descent, penultimate and already having Rayo above him that won yesterday, today can not add anything other than three points against the surprising Getafe 7 • classified and a point of Europe.
 The two teams played the King's Cup on weekdays, but despite some changes they continued with their respective dynamics.
 Villarreal have 5 unbeaten games but they do not win and do not score enough points, four consecutive draws and three of them by 2-2.
 The Getafe away from home takes a whopping 8 consecutive games with him both being 6 of them by identical result 1-1.
 Therefore seeing the need for one (Villarreal) to add three in three and the consistency that shows Getafe away from home, as well as the percentages where the two teams score, mark the two sets 66.7% of matches Villarreal home and 77.8% of Getafe games out, I have no choice but to bet on it.
 Good luck for the green

Offline semenup Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1229
  • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 11:04:09 AM »
Villarreal Getafe
LOST
Tip More getafe cards
Odds Stake 11/13 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

I am going to look for easy forecasts even though it has a low quota to add some greens and we are going to find that in the game of the villareal-getafe the visitor gets more cards which seems very logical and probable since the geta is the team that makes the most mistakes and but playing out of his field and the villareal with players and my unbalanced players should win this duel of cardboards

Offline Colorin21 Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 4
  • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 11:26:04 AM »
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip Over (+) 1.5
Odds Stake 2/5 4
WON
 Reasoning ...

I analyze the Spanish league a lot and knowing both teams, the +1.5 goals at odds 1.40 is very valuable, Villarreal comes from a bad start to the league and is badly needed and it seems that little by little the team is adjusting with for example the signing of Iborra and the rise of category and being one of the most outstanding players Samu Chukuweze who is doing very good games with a great overflow in band where he attracts up to 2-3 players which creates many spaces. On the other hand Villarreal comes with a streak of 5 games fulfilling this +1.5 goals and Getafe has a run of 9 matches in a row that is +1.5. Villarreal has a defense that leaves many holes and many chances to score goals to the opposing team, so I expect a game with goals, at least 2 goals or more.

Offline DanieloSilver Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 532
  • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 11:46:03 AM »
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip Corners: Villarreal Asian Handicap -1
Odds Stake 9/10 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Liga BBVA match against Villarreal Vs Getafe.

We are looking for the local team, Villarreal, to get more than one corner than their rival; if you take out just one more, it would be void. In short to avoid losing more corners than Getafe.

Villarreal averaged a local of 6.2 corners in favor by 4.2 against, taking more than 1 corner than his opponent in 5 of his 9 games. We would have 5 green, 3 voids and 1 red. The red was in the 1º day of league.

Getafe average visitor 2.9 corners in favor and 5.2 against, taking his opponent over a corner than them in 6 of their 9 away matches. We would have 6 green and 3 red.

Stake 2
 Good luck !!

Offline DanieloSilver Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 532
  • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 12:10:08 PM »
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip Both teams will mark and Each team more than 1 card
Odds Stake 17/10 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

Liga BBVA match against Villarreal Vs Getafe.

We are looking for #MiApuesta in which we need both teams to score and both receive at least 2 cards.

Villarreal has played 9 home games where he has received goals in 8 of these matches and has completed the BTTS in 6 of the 9, currently leading 5 consecutive. He has received at least 2 cards in the 9 games and his opponent in 7 of the 9. Currently in decline they play a lot.

Getafe have played 9 away matches where they scored in 8 of their outings and received a goal also in 8 games, fulfilling the BTTS in 7 of the 9 matches, has 6 consecutively. He has received more than 1 card in all his away games and his opponent in 7 of them. He has fulfilled the forecast we are looking for in 6 of his 9 departures.

Arbitra Estrada Fernández who averages 6.1 cards per game, drawing at least 2 cards to each team in 6 of their 9 matches.

Stake 1
 Good luck!

Offline Pacs8 Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 63
  • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 03:30:04 PM »
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip Villarreal more than 1 card, Getafe more than 2 cards
Odds Stake 9/10 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

We go to the Ceramics Stadium for the match of the 19th day between Villarreal and Getafe. We are going to look for this over of cards of both teams. For this, we rely on different data:

- As Marathon pointed out, the referee, Estrada Fernández, is one of the most credit card holders (6.5 cards per game).

- Villarreal has received more than 1 card in all official matches except the Copa del Rey 2 with the Almería (great difference in level), the visit to Alavés, Bilbao, and at home with Rangers (22/27 ).

- On the part of Getafe, we are facing one of the most cautioned teams, where in the vast majority of league games has exceeded the line of 2 cards.

In this way, we will see if both the referee and the teams continue in line with the season, and overcome the over established in the forecast.

Greetings.

Offline Abreu13Silver Tipster Guru gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 13950
  • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 03:36:03 PM »
Villarreal Getafe
LOST
Tip Under (-) 2.5
Odds Stake 2/3 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Match by league between Villarreal and Getafe, a match that seems to be even.

The villarreal is going through a bad time. As of today they are in a descent zone, in the penultimate location and if things continue as they have been until now, "the yellow submarine" would descend to the second division, something that has not happened since 2012. After that ascent, the team yellow had had very good seasons at first.

The positive thing is that Villarreal seems to be recovering. At least, he is no longer defeated since 5 games, if we count the official matches.
 Yes, many draws, since the last 4 games were draws: against Huesca, Real Madrid and Eibar by league and by cup of the king, the draw at 2 against Espanyol, a match that was very good, as they were losing 2 to 0.
 Villarreal's draw is clear ...

For Getafe, it is a team normally "half board", but this season is doing better than expected.
 They are in the seventh position and 1 point to be in "Europa league position".
 But Getafe is a historically under team. And in league, it has 19 goals scored and 15 received, which gives us an average of 1.88 total goals per game, more or less averaging the two goals, which shows that it is clearly an under team also this season .

But there is another important fact for Getafe, and that is that they are YOUR VISITOR PARTY. He is one of the best visitors, having lost ONE MATCH ON that condition and nothing more and nothing less than against Real Madrid.
 And the other interesting fact, is that of all the games that the visitor played ONE ONLY WAS OVER.

In addition to that, of the last 4 games that I played as a visitor, not only all of them were unders, but also they were all tied to 1 GOAL.

Seeing all these numbers, it would not be bad as funbet to throw the exact result of 1 to 1, but here, I'm going to play the goals, which seems pretty sure that we will have LESS THAN 2.5 GOLES.

Make it green !!!
 ................................................. ..........................................
 Someday you will find me .. .caught beneath the landslide ... in a CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA in the sky

Offline balonmanerGold Tipster Bookies minister

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 5042
  • Rank
  • View Profile https://twitter.com/balonmaner
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 05:28:03 PM »
Villarreal Getafe
WON
Tip Villarreal first to score 5 corners
Odds Stake 5/6 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

I am very surprised by this quota. Villarreal needs a league victory with Luis García after three draws. At home he gave a very good image to the RM and today it is time to endorse it.

He has a good team and he sure comes out of the pit. The rival is the Getafe that out of home is drawing a lot and does not know the defeat since the beginning of the league.

This quota is surprising given that Villarreal has won this race in 6 of 9 matches and Getafe in 9 matches, 2 wins, 4 losses and in 3 no one has arrived.

With the need of the locals they will have to touch the start and unless there is an early goal there should be no problems.

Regards,

gambleaware