Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Spain - Segunda Division - Elche vs Gimnastic - January 13th, 2019  (Read 37 times)

Offline Tomate FritoSilver Tipster Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 67
  • View Profile
Spain - Segunda Division date: 13/01/2019  hour: 20:00
Elche Gimnastic
WON
Tip Elche to win
Odds Stake 9/10 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Good morning, I will predict that the Elche takes the duel for the permanence since it needs the victory because it is 1 point of the descent, plays at home (it will have the support of the fans), has strengthened well during the market of winter and also faces against the bottom. Therefore it will bite and take the victory from the first minute.

We must also bear in mind that Elche is showing its best side at home with 3 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses (but of those 5 games tied in many of them, it was possible to take the victory since I was lucky enough to see them everyone (I'm a subscriber)).

But what I like most about this pick is that he plays against Nástic, which although he has improved a lot in the last few games is still a team that has shown very poor results during the away season with just one match won, 2 draws and 7 losses.

Therefore I think that Elche will take the victory although as we all know in the second, everything can happen.

Good luck.

Offline el_oti Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 496
  • View Profile
Spain - Segunda Division - Elche vs Gimnastic - January 13th, 2019
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 01:42:03 PM »
Elche Gimnastic
WON
Tip Over 45 card points
Odds Stake 1/2 1.5
WON
 Reasoning ...

We are going with this bet that I am going to use as a base of a combination and that I like a lot.

It is not very risky and for those who want to risk more we have over 55 points to 2.05 share also in WH.

Two teams that are in the fight for the downhill and both with tendency to over.

Elche is the second highest scored team in the league and Nastic is the seventh.

If we go to his last 5 games we have the over in 4 of the last 5 of the Elche and in 3 of the last 5 of the Nastic.
 Say that in those that would be red both Elche and Nastic received 2 cards.

To say that the referee will be Iglesias Villanueva who in Primera matches has an average of more than 5 cards per game.

I think the second game is harder so I think Iglesias will raise this average. Even more in a game with the decline in play in which there will be enough tension in the field.

Offline marathonDiamond Tipster Master gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 2308
  • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 01:48:04 PM »
Elche Gimnastic
WON
Tip More than 55 card points
Odds Stake 20/19 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

We are going to look for cards in this duel of needs in 2nd division that will be played on Sunday. We need 60 or more points for cards, as always the yellow ones are 10 points, the red ones are 25 points and the maximum is 35 points per player.

- As an alternative to this bet I propose at the moment the one from kirolbet to 1.9 quota. Later I suppose it will be in more houses, if I see them I will put it here.

- Match of vital importance for the issue of eluding the descent to 2ªB. On the one hand, how local we have Elche who is 17th classified with 21 points (they have 1 point of advantage over the direct descent zone). And as a visitor we have the Gimnastic who is the bottom of the table despite his victory on the last day. Those of Tarragona accumulate 16 points and have the salvation to 5 points of disadvantage. A salvation that marks Rayo Majadahonda and Elche with 21 units.

- Elche has a total of 66 yellows and 2 reds in 20 games played in 2nd division this season. What would be 3,4 own cards / match.

On the part of the Gimnastic we do not have any bad numbers either. In your case they accumulate 59 yellows and 4 reds also in 20 matches of 2nd. What would be an average of 3.15 own / match cards.

- The referee will be Javier Iglesias Villanueva. Yes, it's about Ignacio's brother, the 1st division referee. This season Javier in 2nd division has directed 10 games in which he accumulates 580 points per card (58 points / match).

He has exceeded the proposed line in 5 of the 10 meetings he has directed, which tells me that if the match requires it, he usually throws cards. In the first months of competition where there is less intensity and less needs, he crossed the line on fewer occasions but in the last matches he has shown a lot more cards having overcome this line in 3 of his last 4 refereed matches.

Luck.

Offline Tomate FritoSilver Tipster Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 67
  • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 10:44:04 AM »
Elche Gimnastic
WON
Tip Less than 10 corner
Odds Stake 11/13 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Good morning, I'm going to predict that in the game between Elche and Nástic they take out at most 9 corners, since I think it will be a very even match (due to the importance of it), Elche needs to win to get away from the relegation and the Nástic to reengage in salvation. Although the Elche is favorite because it plays at home against the bottom side that has obtained very poor results away from home but in recent games has competed well. Therefore I think it will be a very tight match with a lot of play in the midfield and with few arrivals so the chances of getting corners are reduced.

Here you have the statistics of Elche games at home:

Matches, For, against, Total
 Elche-Granada 7, 4, 11
 Elche-Reus 6, 1, 7
 Elche-Mallorca 9, 5, 14
 Elche-Lugo 7, 5, 12
 Elche-Málaga 3, 9, 12
 Elche-Zaragoza 3, 4, 7
 Elche-Las Palmas 7, 1, 8
 Elche-Albacete 8, 4, 12
 Elche-Sporting 2, 4, 6
 Elche-Almería 2, 5, 7

As we can see, we would have 5 green and 5 reds, but if we see the matches against the teams of the lower-middle part of the table (Reus, Lugo, Zaragoza, Las Palmas, Sporting and Almeria) we would have 5 green and only one red. With what I expect a match similar to these because of the importance of the points. In addition to the last 5 matches we would have 4 green.

Although I like more still the statistics of the Nástic out of house:

Matches, For, Against, Total
 Sporting-Nástic 3, 2, 5
 Las Palmas-Nástic 2, 5, 7
 Reus-Nástic 4 , 2, 6
 Cádiz-Nástic 2, 11, 13
 Lugo-Nástic 4, 5, 9
 Albacete-Nástic 4, 4, 8
 Málaga-Nástic 1, 13, 14
 Numancia-Nástic 1, 8, 9
 Extremadura-Nástic 4, 3, 7
 Mallorca-Nástic 3, 4, 7

With what we would have 8 green and only 2 reds (against Málaga, 4ª and Cádiz, 7th and of the teams that take the most corners from the If we look at rivals in the lower zone like Reus or Extremadura (with a similar situation qualifying this game) we see that only 6 and 7 corners were taken

Besides seeing the statistics of the two teams we can see that the Nástic has produced at most 4 corners in a match (with an average of 2.8) with which the Elche would need 6 to be red (for example in the last 2 games he has only taken two in each).

Therefore, because of all this I think it can be green.

Good luck.

Offline anyuu12Silver Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 288
  • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 04:44:03 AM »
Elche Gimnastic
LOST
Tip Win Gimnastic Asian Handicap 0
Odds Stake 5/2 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Party of the second division in which it is necessary that the Nástic win although in case of a tie would be null, my main arguments are as follows;

-Nastic has a slightly better run than his rival but not much.

-Duel needs in case of losing the Nastic today and win the Majadahonda would say practically goodbye to the category except much surprise.

-Enrique Martín already got last year to resume the flight with Albacete in a situation similar to what is the Nastic right now and for that you need victories in matches of direct rivals like today.

-Important low in defense for the locals as Neyder that I think they will notice a lot and can take advantage of the Nastic.

Good luck to whoever follows it.

Offline Chollo_Picks Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 62
  • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 04:34:03 PM »
Elche Gimnastic
LOST
Tip 2nd Total Time Corners +4.5
Odds Stake 4/5 1.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Match corresponding to the second Spanish division in which we need to have at least 5 corners in the second half.

Elche played this season a total of 10 games at home and of those 10 we would get green in 8 of them (80%).

On the part of the Nástic he has played a total of 10 games this season away from home and in 6 of them the line would also be met (60%).

So we would have a joint probability of 70% with a value of 37%.

Comment also that in the two games played by these two teams in the Elche field the line would also be met with 9 and 6 corners.

Stake 1.5

gambleaware