Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Spain - LaLiga - Real Madrid vs Cadiz - December 19th, 2021  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Rise Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 306
  • View Profile
Spain - LaLiga - Real Madrid vs Cadiz - December 19th, 2021
« on: December 13, 2021, 04:44:05 PM »
Spain - LaLiga date: 19/12/2021  hour: 21:00
Real Madrid Cadiz
LOST
Tip Will score during the match: Vinicius Junior
Odds Stake 6/5 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Hello,

I'm coming in early. If I am not screwing up, Madrid does not have a game during the week, neither this nor the next, they will only compete in the League this weekend and the next, so I think that Vinicius, given his current form, is going to start yes or yes, unless during the week he gets injured or something like that, which we hope not. It is true that Hazard is already OK, but I would bet that the Belgian starts on the bench.

Vinicius Jr has made a very large qualitative and quantitative leap in terms of scoring compared to previous seasons. Carlo Ancelotti is giving him a lot of confidence and it shows.

Statistically, he has 10 goals in the league, with two doubles, so he would give us 8 greens for the bet, and 9 games would be without seeing the door. Although he comes from a game in which he was decisive and destabilizing, he gave two assists, but no goals.

Cádiz have conceded goals in all their outings except one; I think that Real Madrid is going to score at least a couple of goals, and I can't think of any other than Vini and Frenchman Karim Benzema. Given that the latter's quota is somewhat low, at 1.50 in the green house, this quota above par for the Brazilian draws my attention in a game where the whites are very favorites, they are local, and we already see that these two forwards They are blending in perfectly for goal and assistance, hopefully this time it will be Vinicius' turn to get wet again.

Greetings.

gambleaware