Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Australia - Australian Open ATP - Andreas Seppi vs Steve Johnson - January 14th, 2019  (Read 8 times)

Offline elbarajita Tipster Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 240
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open ATP date: 14/01/2019  hour: 07:00
Andreas Seppi Steve Johnson
6-4 4-6 6-4 6-3
WON
Tip Win Andreas Seppi
Odds Stake 1/1 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

At an even quota I do not think about it.

It seems that Seppi has returned to find his game, at 34 years seems to be reinventing, today just lost in the final against the future of Australia, Minaur, making a good tournament and winning for example Tsitsipas.

In front will be the American Jhonson, quite irregular player, and that with the defeat of this season are 7 consecutive losses that accumulates.

2 players that come to this great with different different faith in their game.

Seppi has also been doing a good job in recent years here, has been two fourth rounds, while Jhonson last year went first, and the previous one in second.

I think it should be noted in this first round, the difference in level with which both players arrive, and much less I see Jhonson superior despite the fact that they both played well.

To par rate I see a lot of value in the victory of the Italian veteran, I hope that the physicist will endure.

I go with medium stake.

gambleaware