Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Australia - Australian Open ATP - Christopher Eubanks vs Nikoloz Basilashvili - January 14th, 2019  (Read 18 times)

Offline 14217.caspSilver Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 451
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open ATP date: 14/01/2019  hour: 00:00
Christopher Eubanks Nikoloz Basilashvili
4-6 6-4 6-7 3-6
LOST
Tip Nikoloz Basilashvili to win AH -4.5
Odds Stake 13/18 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

First round match of the first GS of the season, the memorable AO.
 The American Cristopher Eubanks and the Georgian Nicoloz Basilashvili face.

When I saw the odds I did not fully believe it and now they have dropped a bit, but I am surprised that the bookies have not given Basilashvili the favoritism it deserves. I think the odds should be 1.16 quietly.

Eubanks has passed the qualy and that I think is the reason why the quotas do not leave with more difference. The truth is that he has won everyone with astonishing superiority, Moutet (2-6, 6-1, 6-4), Aliassime (7-6, 6-3) and Martinez Portero (6-3, 6-3). .

I also do not seem important players that can be compared to Basilashvii. Some have missed their victory against the Canadian but for me to this day Auger is one of the most overrated players in the circuit.

In Brisbane he wanted to pass the qualy and won by surprise to Klahn (3-6, 6-4, 7-6) but before a player with something more talent as Humbert lost (6-3, 6-2).

He has never faced a top player and now the number 20 comes, it can be quite an odyssey.

I think the bookies have not realized that Basilashvili is here to stay. He is not the typical player with a good season like Ramos two years ago or Kohlreiber, he is a player that I think can settle clearly in the top 20. That, or have not seen him play.

Last week we could see what he's capable of, putting Djokovic himself (4-6, 6-3, 6-4) in serious trouble. In his first match he played a pájara that can be criticized enough against Ramos (6-1, 1-6, 6-1) in the second set but he solved it well in the third. Rublev (6-3, 6-4) was dispatched quickly.

Last year he already lifted two ATP 250 titles and I think that this season he can do even better.

Now he faces a player infinitely but he, who can be shot and leave with a lot of desire but is that Basilashvili should come out with more than his rival because he knows he is seeded and can go far in the tournament.

Stake 0.5 and luck.

Offline ApuestasDeCine Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 45
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open ATP date: 14/01/2019  hour: 01:00
Christopher Eubanks Nikoloz Basilashvili
4-6 6-4 6-7 3-6
WON
Tip Winner of the first set: Nikoloz Basilashvili
Odds Stake 5/12 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

The first Grand Slam of the year begins and we have the Georgian Basilashvili who starts as favorite against the American Eubanks, who has managed to overcome the previous phase of the tournament. But he has done it by winning tribals with little entity and today faces the world number 20 that should have no problems even to win 3-0. In his last match the Georgian already won the first set at the very same Djokovic, although I ended up losing the match

Suerte

gambleaware