Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Australia - Australian Open ATP - Ivo Karlovic vs Hubert Hurkacz - January 14th, 2019  (Read 20 times)

Offline kingroger Tipster Bookies buddy

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 1185
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open ATP date: 14/01/2019  hour: 00:00
Ivo Karlovic Hubert Hurkacz
6-7 7-6 7-6 7-6
WON
Tip Ivo Karlovic to win
Odds Stake 19/29 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

We are going with two forecasts that I see quite safe for the first round of the expected AO that starts next week. First the victory of Karlovic and after the typical bet hers, the over.

After many of us have lost Karlovic at the end of last year (including me) here is again planting in an ATP final. It was last week in Pune, where he won Auger-Aliassime, Donskoy, Gulbis and Darcis, to lose in a 3-set match against Anderson where the Croatian had a match ball.

This year marks 40 years, but I think it will be able to endure some more year thanks to its powerful serve.

This tournament has never been bad for him. And last year he reached the third round. Also, this year the balls are faster so the conditions favor Mr Ace much more.

In front you will have the young Hurkacz in his debut of the season in an ATP tournament.

He is a player still challenger, and I see him clearly inferior. You will only have opportunities in long points.

In the tie breaks the Balkan will be very superior, maybe some will escape but I expect a 3-1 in favor of Dr. Ivo.

Stake 3. Good luck to those who follow me and thank you for trusting me.

Offline xavi22 Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 324
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open ATP date: 14/01/2019  hour: 00:00
6-7 7-6 7-6 7-6
LOST
Tip Hubert Hurkacz to win
Odds Stake 10/7 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

First round match of the Australian Open.

Ivo Karlovic continues to endure thanks to his powerful service in a "good" position in the ATP ranking. Despite his almost 40 years, he meets them next month, his good service means that on the fast tracks his games are still almost a coin. Still this year has started quite well with a balance of 4/1, losing the Pune final against Anderson in 3 sets.

Opposite, Hubert Hurkacz, will be 22 years in the coming weeks, currently playing the Canberra Challenger where he will play the final tomorrow against Ivashka. He is a player who is growing little by little in the circuit and begins to be a reality. This week has not yielded a set.

Last year they met in the preliminary phase of the ATP Cincinnati and won Hurkacz for a double 7-6 where there was barely a break for each player.

I think that just like Karlovic is going to come well for the rest of the last weeks, Hurkacz will also come well filming the Challenger that is disputing, since minimum will have two days of rest and with 22 years of recovery It is very fast and more with good feelings and a Grand Slam ahead. Also, if you win any of the first sets, a match of 4 or 5 sets should be made very long to Ivo Karlovic.

I think the odds should be on par, as much Hurkacz should be at @ 2.10 if they want to attribute the wear this week, but the fee that we have to prove it.

Good luck to all!

Offline neymardhino Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 203
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open date: 15/01/2019  hour: 01:00
6-7 7-6 7-6 7-6
WON
Tip Over (+) 43.5
Odds Stake 11/12 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

We go with this bet in Marathon Bet that I find really interesting. We have a couple of gunners who play to be consistent in their service, so much so that this game I see a 50/50 and we will probably see a tie breaks marathon. They already faced last year in a match that won hurkacz. Here the doubt will be that such is going to Ivo, but we are in a game in which if you know how to carry at least one set, I will make it very difficult.

12.08.18 CIN Hurkacz H. (Pol) Karlovic I. (Cro) 2: 0

If there were 3 sets and 3 tie breaks we would only have 39 games, so here we are also betting that the match it goes to more than 3 sets, if this happens we would have the bet inside. I think we have very good possibilities assessing the antecedents and the way of playing of these players who trust their game to serve and in which the wear is not as great as if it could be in Australia for players more dependent on their physique. Stake 2

gambleaware