Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Australia - Australian Open ATP - Kyle Edmund vs Tomas Berdych - January 14th, 2019  (Read 20 times)

Offline IMIM Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 49
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open ATP date: 14/01/2019  hour: 04:30
Kyle Edmund Tomas Berdych
3-6 0-6 5-7
LOST
Tip Win Kyle Edmund
Odds Stake 21/13 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

First round at the Grand Slam of Australia Open.

Very good match awaits us between these two great tennis players. It must be said that the quotas initially came out as: @ 2.1 Edmund, @ 1.8 Berdych. And the market has sunk them completely, it seems to me that the British share is much higher than what will really be seen on the track. And I think the odds show that Berdych is favored by the trend of the two in these last tournaments. Berdych final in Doha and Edmund falls in second round in Sydney against Nishioka. In my opinion this is not so worrisome when we talk about the first weeks of competition and they are minor tournament.

Kyle Edmund is one of the young promises of the circuit and last year we saw her at a very high level and her consolidation in the ranking was given. It has a game that on the surface where power is best is hard. A very aggressive style, with a very powerful and effective serve, along with a right with which he gets many winners and deals a lot of damage to the opponent. But as I say last year we saw a very positive evolution, for example with its setback that is much more stable, without making so many mistakes. And also with his physical condition and his mobility on the track. To finish, his match with Nishioka was bad, but that was two weeks ago, which has been in Melbourne training with players like Federer (3 days ago) and where he has been seen at a very good level of play. As I say his performance in Sydney does not worry me too much, I think we will see him at a much higher level according to the appointment.

As for Thomas Berdych, it seems too early to get out of these quotas a couple of years ago when he was sitting in the top 10. It seems that he easily forgets that he comes from a very long break, which ended with some very poor and above all with very bad attitude. If it seems that the sensations in Doha were good, but it is to think that in your first 3 weeks of competition you will return to your best level, it seems unreal. I want to see how is the physical condition of Berdych with this heat and humidity, in matches to 5 sets. If you can maintain a stable level of play or it will be diluted as many times it happens. It seems to me very weak mentally. In summary, I think that by a good performance in Doha people forget all their shortcomings and their long injury.

On the track, by game and by everything I have said, I think that without seeing quotas for me Kyle Edmund is above, therefore that quota must be tested. Luck!

Offline Etr15Silver Tipster Bookies minister

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 5378
  • View Profile
3-6 0-6 5-7
WON
Tip Win Tomas Berdych
Odds Stake 1/2 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

A great match that we will have here, where I am going to stay with the Czech, both for the statements he had at the beginning of the year and for the image he has left in this 2019.

I do not want to draw conclusions from this beginning that make me discard Edmund, and is that many players are conditions from the beginning for this tournament, so they rely a lot on training and wanting to shoot to try to get here as best as possible.

But what if we should get something positive is Berdych, already reached a final and returning to look like that tennis player after the great, was the best.

For this match I think that the point of being a better substitute than Edmund is to play for, since in the serve the two should go well, so the difference should be there and in the background, where the Czech is able to withstand longer rallies

Offline susimj2 Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 355
  • View Profile
3-6 0-6 5-7
WON
Tip Win Tomas Berdych
Odds Stake 1/2 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

we have one of the most beautiful matches of the first day of the Australian Open, where after seeing the start of the season the Czech comes much more shot, in Doha he was seen a good level after reappearing from his injury that separated him from the competition last year.

Edmund has only played one game and lost it with a player much lower than berdych

the only time they played between the two has won the Czech by 2 sets to zero 6-3 and 6-2 just over 3 years ago and on hard surface also

come thomas danos dinerito dinerito dinerito

gambleaware