Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Australia - Australian Open ATP - Roberto Bautista vs Andy Murray - January 14th, 2019  (Read 24 times)

Offline Valen Tipster Grand Master

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 3221
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open ATP date: 14/01/2019  hour: 00:00
Roberto Bautista Andy Murray
6-4 6-4 6-7 6-7 6-2
LOST
Tip Under 9.5 games in the first sit
Odds Stake 11/10 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

We are going to enter this line before it goes down, which is sure to go down with the passage of days.

The main reason for this forecast is that Murray has stated that he will retire from tennis because of his physical problems and that Australia is probably his last tournament although he would like to do so at Wimbledon.

"I have been enduring this pain for a long time, I am not sure I can do it for another four or five months"

And the really important part for our forecast is the following.

"I can play, but with limitations, but I feel these limitations and the pain that does not allow me to enjoy the competition and the training ... Wimbledon is the place where I would like to retire, but I'm not sure I'll get there. that there are possibilities that Australia is my last tournament, "said Murray, unable to prevent emotion from overflowing.

And above has Roberto Bautista rival who has started the year as a motorcycle with the title lifted a few days ago and is a player with tremendous intensity and regularity, one of the worst rivals in a situation like this.

I was going to enter the under total of the match, because after seeing him equal I have my doubts that I can extend the match too much, but if it really is so bad the withdrawal option is quite high and I prefer not to eat a null. Still, in bookies that end up paying after the first point or set it seems a very good bet.

Stake low, however. Luck.

Offline bolixuGold Tipster Grand Master

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 3077
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open ATP date: 14/01/2019  hour: 08:00
6-4 6-4 6-7 6-7 6-2
LOST
Tip Bautista wins and minus 39.5 total games
Odds Stake 4/5 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

statistics bets, quota less than 2.00

the first

according to words of murray, this could be his last tournament, is about to withdraw the British, who would like to retire in Wimbledon but do not know if it will not be able to overcome his hip injury, whose pains have brought him down the path of bitterness for a long time and have not just sent

today Bautista is far superior and should win easy, especially by pace of competition, 23rd in the ranking but with a level to be higher, the Spaniard has already conquered the title of Doha this season, beating big in addition, after winning to Djokovic, Berdych, Wawrinka, Berrettini and garcia lopez

Offline jozue12Gold Tipster Bookies minister

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 5565
  • View Profile
Australia - Australian Open ATP date: 14/01/2019  hour: 08:00
6-4 6-4 6-7 6-7 6-2
LOST
Tip Andy Murray -18 games
Odds Stake 6/7 1
LOST
 Reasoning ...

First round of the Australian Open between the Spanish Roberto Bautista and the Scottish Andy Murray.

Roberto arrives as the 23rd in the world with 30 years and Andy the 230 with 31 years.
 Andy, who became a 5-time finalist in this tournament, announced that this will be his last Australian Open and that it may be the last tournament because of the hip problems he has and that although he operated, it still hurts and he can not play or near the level that could do it in the past and this year after its withdrawal it will go through the operating room simply to gain quality of life. That will make that if the public already would go in their favor, now it will be more, but no matter how much the public is in their favor, where there is no can not be removed and the pains that you have will complicate this match. He comes from playing in Brisbane where he beat Duckworth and then lost to Medvedev 7-5 6-2.
 In front you will have a Roberto who is a player who fights all the balls and who reaches everything, also makes you move that is precisely what worse is going to Andy. He has started the year after winning the first tournament of the year in Doha against Berrettini, Garcia Lopez, Wawrinka, Djokovic and Berdych. His best result here has been to arrive 3 times to the second round.

H2H is dominated by Andy 3-1, although all of Andy's victories date back to 2016 and Roberto's victory was last year in the Dubai exhibition with a 6-2 in the first set and then retiring the British.

We may see a withdrawal from the British today, although I do not see it retreating. Roberto is going to dominate today and I hesitated between going with no more than 18 Andy games or 3-0 for Roberto to 2.5 in betfair. But this bet covers you in case Andy wins a set. For what we could be worth a 7-5 3-6 6-4 6-2 (3 null).

gambleaware