Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: England - Nitto ATP World Tour Finals, Group Andre Agassi - Rafael Nadal vs Alexander Zverev - November 11th, 2019  (Read 98 times)

Offline mininov Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 234
  • View Profile
England - Nitto ATP World Tour Finals, Group Andre Agassi date: 11/11/2019  hour: 21:00
Rafael Nadal Alexander Zverev
2-6 4-6
LOST
Tip Rafa Nadal and Medvedev both win 2-0
Odds Stake 4/1 0.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

We go with a gold fee offered by the William Hill house for the Andrea Agassi group of the ATP final (played on hard-indoor surface). For this they will have to win Nadal and Medvedev by 2 sets to 0 in their respective matches:

Nadal-Zverev: Nadal's injury in his last tournament and we do not know for sure if he will be 100% to serve, what if We know that Zverev is a player who does not offer great things in important tournaments and that Nadal has won him the 2 games that have played on hard surface (outdoor). In addition, the German has only won 1 match in the last 2 tournaments played with the same surface conditions.

Medvedev-Tsitsipas: The Russian is in a state that seems invincible, end of the Usapen and 2 titles in his last 4 tournaments tell us about how intractable it is, the Greek can not say that he is in bad time because he has performed Good tournaments coming out defeated by Djokovic or Federer in their last 2 tournaments. But Medvedev has won 4/4 on the surface fast, that if in 3 games I take a set being the last 2-0

It is a difficult quota but it can come out, it has value. 0.5 stake

Offline chauchino Tipster Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 484
  • View Profile
England - Nitto ATP World Tour Finals, Group Andre Agassi date: 11/11/2019  hour: 21:00
2-6 4-6
WON
Tip Win Alexander Zverev
Odds Stake 28/15 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

I go with a forecast for Monday at the Tennis Master.

I'm going with Zverev's victory for the following:

Rafa Nadal, on his Twitter account, has written the following: "Update? Ok, I'm in London happy to be here. Take it day after day after Paris ( small abdominal rupture.) I need to see how things are going, I started serving very slowly yesterday. At this time, the main objective is to be ready on Monday following the protocols given to me by the doctor. "

Little more to add. He is not 100 percent. But I would say that he is not even 50 percent of his physical capacity, and he will be thinking more about his abdomen and the Davis Cup than in the game.

If you do not like to risk so much, I advise you that Zverev wins a set at least, which is around 1.70.

It's that simple ... Rafa is not going to be full, much less.

Good luck, now for the green one!

Offline Rubenvt90 Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 22
  • View Profile
2-6 4-6
LOST
Tip Rafael Nadal wins
Odds Stake 4/9 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Well, we are facing the second game of the Borg group in these finals played in London, on indoor hard court.
 This match faces the Spanish Don Rafael Nadal and the German Alexander Zverev, we go with the victory of Rafa Nadal, if Rafa is in full condition with his abdominal and manages to get well, Rafa should win this easy match.
 These two players have faced each other 5 times, and the 5 have signed them up for the Balearic Islands.
 Well, this forecast is the idea to combine it with the victory of Danil Medvedev.

Offline Satanachia69 Forums – getting started

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 22
  • View Profile
2-6 4-6
LOST
Tip Rafael Nadal will win the first set and win the match
Odds Stake 13/18 2.5
LOST
 Reasoning ...

What arguments can I use to say that Rafa Nadal wins, in addition to psychologically having him bitter to German the level of both is significant. I go with stake 2.5 and not 3 because of the doubts that Nadal's health generates. This factor would be the only one that could bring Zverev into the game. There is no doubt that if he gets an excellent game he can put Rafa in trouble, but if both are at his level the victory should fall on behalf of a tennis player who is already Rafael Nadal.
 Come on Rafa !!!!!

Offline JoOsHuaGold Tipster Grand Master

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 3306
  • View Profile
2-6 4-6
WON
Tip Rafael Nadal Total Aces - Less (5.5)
Odds Stake 4/5 4
WON
 Reasoning ...

First match of the "André Agassi" Group where the Spanish Rafael Nadal (1) will face the German Alexander Zverev (7). It will be the sixth time the faces are seen, the previous 5 occasions ended in triumph for Manacor.

The current world number 1 unexpectedly announced his retirement from the Master 1000 in Paris due to a discomfort he had in the abdominal area. Even being such a definitive instance, the best Spanish athlete of all time got out of the tournament and missed the possibility of stretching his advantage to ensure that world number 1 at the end of the season. In the press conference he said that it was basically a problem that did not prevent him from playing from the bottom of the court, but it was impossible for him to take off as he normally does.

Once installed in London, the progression has been gradual. On Saturday he trained 2 hours of services before Thiem and on Sunday he trained against his fellow Baptist in a more intense way. According to his technical team, Rafa is already in a position to play to the maximum of his possibilities, but they are also aware that one thing is a practice, no matter how intense you do it, and another is already the competition with all the competitive stress that is entails

Carlos Moyà, his main coach, said the following in relation to a possible relapse when the player tackles the real game situation and tense the muscles more; “We think not, but doubt always exists. We want to believe no. I follow very much the opinion of Dr. [Ángel Ruiz Cotorro] and that of Maymò [the physio], who is the one who knows Rafa best. Come a very good progression ”

If Rafa is not already a tennis player especially known for his powerful services, this whole situation I suppose will make him regulate his service a little more until he enters trust. The personal feeling I have is that he will play many first services but without demanding too much from his body. On the other hand, the German is one of the players that has the most reach at the time of receiving, so it is not usual to do a huge amount of aces. Let's go with stake 4.

Offline v0lim_te Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 91
  • View Profile
2-6 4-6
WON
Tip Under (-) 22.5
Odds Stake 7/8 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

We are going with the match between Nadal and Zverev tonight, for my clear favorite Nadal, if he is at a minimum level he should crush his rival.

He confronts Zverev, a player of great talent but just as irregular, he has made a disappointing season for the expectations he had with him but he must not be denied his undoubted quality.

Nadal comes out of an injury, but the stake would be higher, and is more motivated, fresher and more focused than his rival, while Zverev is like the whole off-center and irregular season.

We will see

Offline topogigoSilver Tipster Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 954
  • View Profile
2-6 4-6
LOST
Tip Nadal Handicap -2.5
Odds Stake 19/29 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Let's try this pick for the match between Nadal and Zverev.

It is true that we are at the end of the season and physically the players arrive more fair. In this case, in theory German arrives in better conditions than Spanish, since Nadal had to withdraw from the 1000 Masters in Paris due to an abdominal injury. Until a few days ago Moyá commented that Rafa was not taking even 80%, but in the last interview he commented that the Spanish was already in full condition.

That said, I understand that Nadal's quota increase is due to the state of form of this one, but the reality is that if the Spanish player was not in full condition he would not dispute this tournament.

A priori is in correct condition and if so it is still superior to the Zverev game that despite being here, has had a very irregular year.

It is true that last year Zverev won the title of Masters, but it is not the same Zverev last year and that if Rafa is in full condition should win.

Offline manupre Newbie

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 10
  • View Profile
2-6 4-6
LOST
Tip Nadal -3.5 Aces
Odds Stake 9/10 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We go with this forecast that I find interesting but a bit risky.

I do not trust Nadal much on this occasion because he is older, he comes from injury, an injury that greatly affects the serve and is already the end of the season and the body suffers in old players. Although we all know Rafa and is capable of everything, I bet he doesn't get 4 aces or more.

Zwerev does not know the victory against Nadal, on hard court he defends himself better, but in his last two games with Zverev against Nadal he got 0 aces. Although it is true that it was on land.

I think it's a good fit to try.

Hok11 Guest

2-6 4-6
WON
Tip Rafael Nadal less than 2.5 double faults
Odds Stake 8/11 2
WON
 Reasoning ...

Good afternoon,

I don't usually do tennis predictions, I'm more in basketball than anything else. But I want to make good numbers in the TL and I like this bet a lot.

Let's go with Rafa Nadal not making 3 double faults. The line with the naked eye seems short but Rafa is a player who in 2018 averaged 1.5 fouls per game, being the second with fewer fouls throughout the year.

We all know him and we know that he is not a great born punch, he assures the point and I do not think he is allowed to miss his serve 3 times. There are two sets, so the line seems somewhat long.

The main reason apart from what has been said is that in the green house we have the line in -1.5 double faults at @ 1.66

This makes me want to try with stake 2 that the Spanish does not reach 3. If it does 0 , 1 or 2 double faults we will have the green, if it makes a more than 2 .... -We go Rafa-

Still caution since it is a quite demanding game and the German will not make it easy. Many first will go to the network but to the double option we hope they do not reach 3. As I say, in all the others you go as the line line is one point below and above at a worse rate.

Greetings and thanks!

Offline Dradro Toddler gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 83
  • View Profile
2-6 4-6
LOST
Tip Rafael Nadal 2 wins - 0
Odds Stake 23/18 3
LOST
 Reasoning ...

Hello, good afternoon guys, today I want to go in favor of Rafa nadal in the cup of teachers, I see a great value in the 2-0 rafa share, it is a game that starts with the victory paid very generous, and it is but I see it as an easy match for Rafael, and I want to go a little further and put it 2-0.

In principle I want to make known the gzaarantias that this game gives us and that Rafa never relaxes playing tennis, which benefits us, it is true that the track is not very beneficial for how it could be another type of track , but Alexander does not convince me at all, I see these last tournaments doing boring tennis, with lack of pace, intensity and with more head.

We can pull previous forecasts and see the different scores on different surfaces, it may be that they leave doubt in this type of surfaces, but I think that Nadal will have no problem in getting up right now at this time to the German, not happening something strange not Spanish should have trouble overcoming it easily.

Therefore I predict it is based on that rafa has greatly improved the serve and more on this surface on condition of the last time they met, that together with their good head, rhythm and intensity that the German lacks right now I think that will give us the green and the fee to me seems to be a gift, luck and bet on moderation, any withdrawn injury or anything strange luck can always happen and I hope your green

Offline Mijhail Rookie gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 228
  • View Profile
2-6 4-6
WON
Tip Games Handicap (0 - 3.5)
Odds Stake 7/10 3
WON
 Reasoning ...

well I go with this handicap in favor of Zverev, much has been commented on Nadal's injury, the recovery time and how much that can affect that in today's game, it is true he has had practices but as someone said that they are practices and not they carry public pressure and much less that of a match of this tournament and type, the injury that Nadal suffers is to say that it affects him at all times of the game, when he takes off when he remains when he attacks, on the other hand I go with Zverev that in the game that he lost against Shapavalov showed that he wants to do things well after {it is a disastrous first set he managed to win the second and in a carelessness he left the third, Zverev arrives at this tournament wanting to show that he can stand up to any rival last year and won the final to Djokovic, as Nadal comes to this game I go with this handicap in favor of the German.

Offline Etr15Silver Tipster Bookies minister

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 5579
  • View Profile
2-6 4-6
LOST
Tip Rafael Nadal wins
Odds Stake 5/11 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

We will go with the victory of Nadal, these fees are conditioned to the injury that Nadal had last week, where he had to withdraw from the tournament due to a small injury in the abdominal area and still the fees are low and that is for me Zverev has a lot to change, and it has been classified in extremis, doing a good last few weeks and once classified again left a horrible image.

Here if Nadal has managed to recover well from his injury and can get in conditions there should be no color in the game, where Nadal should raze an opponent who has no weapons against the Balearic and who must base his game on strong attacks from the Background, making the points last very little since long exchanges do not benefit you at all.

gambleaware