Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: España - Superliga 04/11 - Río Duero Soria vs Ibiza Voley - November 4th, 2017  (Read 610 times)

Offline sombritamix Pro gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 761
  • View Profile
España - Superliga 04/11 date: 04/11/2017  hour: 19:15
VS
Río Duero Soria Ibiza Voley
LOST
Tip Rio Duero -1,5 sets
Odds Stake 26/19 2
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

He's in the green betting house.

Day 5 of the volleyball super league between 2 teams that have 2 win and 2 lost, both winning a minor team like Mediterráneao and Tarragona and losing with the powerful teams of the championship (Soria with Teruel and Almería and Ibiza with Teruel and Palma) .

These teams would be the outsiders of the league and will fight for fourth place in the regular season.

For me Soria is superior to an Ibiza of lower level than last year and before his people he must go for the 3-0 or 3-1 to guarantee them the 3 points. Osorio is in good form and the recent signing Igor center was seen ways before Unicaja last week. With this week of training, the Brazilian had to adapt more to the team, who needed it to play a little more for the center and download a little Osorio, Sevillano and Salvador. Oriol must manage the team better and for me there is the key today since under my point of view in the fourth set last week he was quite wrong in the election and put very low and appetizing balls for the blockade of Almeria. If Soria improves this point and the new center enters the attack dynamic has better team than Ibiza to win 3-0 or 3-1.

Ibiza has changed the team a lot compared to last year who fought to the end and finished fourth in the regular season behind the big 3. However, he lost his best player like Nicolás Ronchi, one of the best attackers in the Super League. To alleviate this sensitive fall they have brought Lucas Biliato de Vecindario and they have given him the gallons of opposite in which at the moment he is fulfilling but he is one more player of reception and he is not going to reach the numbers of Ronchi. Sugrañes signing yes that has given them consistency in the network but I think they lack a bit of regularity together because it is a completely new team (9 new players over last year) and are not entirely together.

I think Rio Duero will not forgive in Los Pajaritos and should get the 3 points against a direct rival for fourth place.

Luck

gambleaware