Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Polonia - Supercopa 23/09 - PGE Skra Belchatów vs ZAKSA Kedzierzyn Kozle - September 23rd, 2017  (Read 673 times)

Offline Osroma Bookies enthusiast

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 4834
  • Rank
  • View Profile Blog de Osroma
Polonia - Supercopa 23/09 date: 23/09/2017  hour: 19:00
VS
PGE Skra Belchatów ZAKSA Kedzierzyn Kozle
WON
Tip Zaksa will win the first set and lose the match
Odds Stake 4/1 1
WON
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Party that gives official start to the season in Poland. Supercup between two of the best Polish teams. The party arrives very soon as they have hardly been able to train the two teams with the full squad. So for both is a good match to see where they are level and begin to outline the tactics facing the league that starts in October.

I'm going to go with a very risky and complicated bet but where the fee seems to me to have a tremendous value. I think there is no favorite for this match, maybe Belchatow to be the current champions and play before his audience have one more point in their favor, but I am convinced that Zaksa will try to fight for a trophy that still does not figure in their showcases. That is why winning the first set does not seem at all crazy, and with that we would already have half of the bet. The rest, that the current champions of the league supported by their fans will give the return of the party and obtain the triumph. It seems easy ?, no, it is not but a fee 5 is worth a few euros. Luck!!!

gambleaware