Premium Bonuses

Author Topic: Turquía - Liga VVS - Femenino 31/10 - Nilufer Bld vs Vakifbank - October 31st, 2017  (Read 671 times)

Offline Gaviria8o Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 362
  • View Profile
Turquía - Liga VVS - Femenino 31/10 date: 31/10/2017  hour: 16:00
VS
Nilufer Bld Vakifbank
LOST
Tip Vakifbank win Asian handicap-15.5 points
Odds Stake 13/18 8
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

Go gift that I have found, I can not believe that they put that line to this game, Vakifbank with only the payroll that has is argument to go to all the handicaps - what you think, and even more if it is 15.5 points , and I think that the margin should be 20 up, the only teams that are able to hold a line like that to Vakifbank, would be the Eczacibaçi Vitra and maybe the Fenerbahçe, but this team Nilufer in no way has consistency that a line of 15.5 is put, because if the party spent the Eczacibaçi has taken 21 and Galatasaray in past dates has taken 19, not to mention what can happen to the Vakifbank, to lose this selection has to to be that all the players of the Vakifbank suffer an intoxication or something similar;)

Offline Gaviria8o Amateur gambler

• User stats Stats
  • Posts 362
  • View Profile
Turquía - Liga VVS - Femenino 31/10 date: 31/10/2017  hour: 15:00
VS
Ilbank Eczacibaşi
LOST
Tip Result: Eczaciba?i Vitra: 3-0
Odds Stake 4/9 6
LOST
 Reasoning ...

This is an automatic translation from Spanish. Please check here the source tip

It faces Inbank against Vitra, it will be a piece of cake for Vitra, the locals have started the season with really regrettable results, they have lost all the matches they have played (4), while the Vitra fight is to win with bulky results, in their fight from now for the title with teams like Vakifbank and Fenerbahçe. The locals have scratched 1 set in 2 of their 4 matches, but they have been against teams with a low level, just like them, and when they faced middle level rivals like Galatasaray and Besiktas they lost both 3-0, the same should happen facing Vitra with his excellent payroll, it should be enough to arm all the plays to Tijana Boskovic and the game is ready, they do not need more.

gambleaware