Legal Terms and conditions
Agreement and Acceptance of Terms
By using BetOracle.com (the “Website”, “we”, “us” and “our”), you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions (“Terms”) and you agree that you that you will comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must stop using the Website immediately.
We may modify these Terms by updating them on this Website, and it is therefore recommended that you regularly consult these Terms to check for any such modifications.
We may terminate or suspend your use of the Services and/or this Website at any time, at our sole discretion and for any reason which may include but is not limited to a breach by you of this Agreement without providing any financial compensation to you.
The Website provides information about European bookmakers and casinos on the Internet, that are legally established in their countries of origin and licensed to carry out such activity (the “Services”). The Website and the Services are provided free of charge and are for your personal entertainment and informational purposes only.
Information and content on our Website may contain references to, link to or advertise Third Party Content (as defined below) which relates to online gaming, gambling and betting services. Such services are only directed to and are intended to be viewed and used by those users who are legally eligible to do so.
This Website does not provide any advice as to whether you should participate in any online or offline gambling nor does it provide any advice on the legality of such gambling and it is your sole responsibility to under the gambling laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction and to comply with such laws.
Under no circumstances is it possible to place bets directly on our Website.
Use of the Website
You may only use the Website and the Services if you are over the age of 18 years and over the age for which the Website and the Services are legal under the laws of any jurisdiction which applies to you (the “Legal Age”).
If you are not of Legal Age, you must immediately stop using or accessing the Website and/or the Services.
The Website, its affiliates and licensors (as applicable) own all software, data, written materials and other content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, functional components, animations, videos, music, audio, text and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Website (together, the “Website Content”).
It is expressly forbidden to remove, distribute, modify, transmit, forward or use the Website Content for public or commercial purposes.
In addition, the brand name of the Website, and any other trademarks, service marks and/ or trade names used on this Website (the “Trademarks”) are owned by the Website, its affiliates and licensors. The Trademarks are protected by copyright law and intellectual property rights, and these entities reserve all rights to such Trademarks. By using this Website and the Services, you hereby acknowledge that you obtain no rights in the Trademarks or the Website Content and you may only use the same in accordance with the Agreement.
Third Party Content
The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites, services, products or content operated by persons or entities other than us (“Third Party Content”). We provide such hyperlinks for your reference and convenience only and we are not responsible for any Third Party Content, nor do we imply that we endorse such Third Party Content.
We have no control over Third Party Content therefore we do not make any warranties or representations with respect to any such links, including but not limited to the accuracy of the information or the quality of the services and products provided by that Third Party Content.
Please be aware that some of the Third Party Content that we feature or link to on the website may be affiliate links. This means that we may receive commission or a fee if you sign-up to or purchase a product or service to any such third party website.
When you sign up to this Website, we may permit you to upload, post or otherwise make available data, text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on the Website, including but not limited to, posts via online discussions forums and user reviews.
Any User Content that you upload to our Website must comply with our content standards set out in our Acceptable Use section below. You warrant that any such contribution of User Content does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
You are responsible for such User Content and the Website and its affiliates shall have no liability to you with respect of the User Content and you hereby waive all claims against us and our affiliates in this regard.
Any content you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of the Website a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to monitor User Content and to modify or remove any posting you make on our Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use section below.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
When generating User Content, you agree that you will not engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, or otherwise making available on the Website, User Content or other content that:
- is, or which encourages activity or conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, insulting, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- could incite a terrorist offence, solicit any person to participate in terrorist activities, provide instruction on any method or technique for committing a terrorist offence or threaten to commit a terrorist offence;
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- infringes any proprietary right of any third party which includes but is not limited to intellectual property rights or any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person;
- you were compensated for or granted any consideration of any nature by any third party;
- contains restricted or hidden content;
- violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance, regulation or agreement;
- is untrue, malicious or which is damaging to the Website or its affiliates;
- is designed to interfere or interrupt the Website;
- infect the Website with a virus or other computer code, files, programs that are designed interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; and
- is designed to interfere or interrupt the Website;
- xi. advertises, promotes or otherwise relates to any other online entities or websites which are competitors of the Website or its affiliates.
You also agree that whilst you are accessing the Website and using the Services, you must not:
- access or collect any personally identifiable information of other users or visitors of the Website, for any reason whatsoever;
- use the Website, the Services and/or the Website Content in connection with any unlawful activity;
- copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code or otherwise;
- harvest or collect any data or information through the Website or use any robot, spider, scraper or any other means, automated or otherwise, to access the Website;
- disclose any data about the Website or the Services to any third parties;
- distribute any malicious code viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, spybots, keyloggers or any other form of malware, droppers, logic bombs, hidden files, locks, clocks, copy protection features, CPU serial number references or any other device of similar intent to the Website or the Services or upload any files designed to harm the Website, the Services or the users or visitors of the Website or the Services;
- modify, lease, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the Website Content, Trademarks or User Content;
- make the software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise; and/or
- not to take any action that would reduce or harm the Website’s or its affiliates goodwill and reputation.
In order to improve the use of the pages and the services provided to users, we may make changes to the Website as we appropriate at any time.
Website Suspension or Withdrawal
We make no representations or warranties that access to the Website, or any content or software that you may access by means of this Website, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from access to and use of the Website and/or the Services.
By visiting the Website and using the Services, you hereby warrant that you:
- are of Legal Age;
- are not prohibited from accessing or using the Website and/or the Services and that your use of the Website and/or the Services does not violate any laws or regulations in any jurisdictions that apply to you;
- shall use the Website and the Services only in accordance with the terms of the Agreement;
- will not to use the Website, the Services, the Website Content, User Content or any other materials contained therein in connection with any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violates any local, national, or international laws (including but not limited to import, export, copyright, and trademark laws);
- will not impersonate any individual, person, or entity, other than yourself; and
- waive any right to a participate in a class action or trial by jury against the Website or its affiliates in any jurisdiction where such waiver is possible and agree to submit to arbitral proceedings in the event of a dispute as further set out in these Terms.
If you are using the Website on behalf of a company or an entity (collectively, a “Subscribing Entity”) then you represent and warrant that you:
- are authorised as a representative or agent of that Subscribing Entity with sufficient authority to bind that Subscribing Entity to the Agreement;
- have read the Agreement;
- understand these Terms; and
- agree to the Agreement on behalf of such Subscribing Entity.
Your access to and use of the Website, the Services, the Website Content, Third Party Content, User Content and all materials on the Website or made available via the Services is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
The Website, the Services, the Website Content, Third Party Content, User Content and all materials on the Website or made available via the Services are made available on an "as is" basis. The Website, its affiliates and their licensors disclaim with regards to the Website, the Services, the Website Content, Third Party Content, User Content and all materials on the Website or made available via the Services all express or implied conditions, representations, and warranties (whether by law, statute or otherwise) including, without limitation, any implied warranty or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, satisfactory quality, non-interference, accuracy of the Website and the Services, or infringement of applicable laws and regulations.
The Website makes no warranty that the Services, the Website Content, Third Party Content, User Content and all materials on the Website or made available via the Services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that they are free of viruses spyware, malware or bugs.
Limitation of Liability
The Website, its affiliates and their licensors shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your, or any third party’s, use or access of the Website or the Services, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
The Website, its affiliates and licensors shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Website nor are they responsible for the content contained on any Internet website linked to from the Website.
You confirm that the Website shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Site or the Services.
Governing Law and Arbitration
By visiting or using the Website and/or the Services, you agree that the Agreement and your use of the Website and the Services shall be governed exclusively by the laws of England & Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
In the event of any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement, your use of the Website and/or the Services (“Dispute”), the parties hereto shall consult and negotiate with each other and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a satisfactory solution. In the event the parties do not resolve or settle the dispute within a period of thirty (30) days of beginning any such consultation or negotiation, then upon notice by any party to the other, any unresolved Dispute, including but not limited to any question regarding the Agreement’s existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”) Rules (“Arbitration”), which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. It is agreed that:
- the number of arbitrators shall be one;
- the seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall London, United Kingdom. The language to be used in the arbitral proceeding shall be English;
- the appointing authority for the purposes of the Rules shall be the London Court of International Arbitration;
- the seat, or legal place, of the arbitration shall be London;.
- the language to be used in the arbitration shall be English; and
- the governing law of this arbitration agreement shall the substantive law of England and Wales.
By visiting or using this Website or by using the Services, you agree that, except as directed by us, you shall keep strictly confidential and shall not disclose, during the term of the Agreement or any time thereafter, the existence of any Dispute or the subject matter of any Dispute other than to LCIA in connection with resolving the Dispute, any or all of the information disclosed at Arbitration, or the results of Arbitration (collectively, the “Confidential Information”) to any person or entity, nor will you use or exploit, directly or indirectly, the Confidential Information for any purpose other than to resolve the Dispute in strict confidence, to participant in the Arbitration, or to give effect to the result of the Arbitration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you will be entitled to disclose such Confidential Information if required by law provided that you promptly notify us, consult with us and cooperate with us in any attempt to resist or narrow such disclosure or to obtain an order or other assurance that such Confidential Information will be accorded confidential treatment.
The Agreement contains the entire agreement between us and you relating to your use of the Website and the Services and supersedes any and all prior agreement between us and you in relation to the same. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Agreement, you have not relied on any warranty or representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation by the Website in the Agreement.
To the extent permitted by law, all provisions of the Agreement shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity of any other provision.
You acknowledge and agree that your breach of any of the Agreement could cause irreparable harm to us. Without affecting any other rights and remedies that we may have and despite anything to the contrary in this Agreement, you hereby acknowledge and agree that damages would not be an adequate remedy for any breach by you of the provisions of this Agreement, and that the we shall be entitled to remedies of injunction, specific performance and other equitable relief for any threatened or actual breach of the provisions of this Agreement and that no proof of special damages shall be necessary for the enforcement of this Agreement.
Any provisions hereof which expressly or by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement in order to achieve their purpose shall so survive until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve that purpose.
No waiver by us of any terms of the Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any terms of the Agreement.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties. Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge the Agreement, in whole or in part, without your consent:
- to any entity within the same corporate group as the Website, or
- in the event of a merger, sale of assets or other similar corporate transaction in which the Website may be involved in.
You may not transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under the Agreement.